TRU Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale - When?

Okay, here's a tip: if you're asking a question with the thread, put a ? in the title.

Yes, you put the thread in the "Requests" section. Good job.

But the recent Requests forum threads are grouped with the recent Other Deals threads on the front page.

[quote name='SirMikael']Why not add that "?" to the thread title, so that people like myself won't be disappointed?[/quote]

lol you and me both :p

Unless you're a retard, a question mark shouldn't make a difference. I clearly understood the point of this post before I clicked on it. It's in the request forum, that should be more than enough.

And people need to stop asking about this sale. As big a deal as it always is, IF it happens this year, it will be posted by a TRU employee as soon as it is known.

Actually there is a good chance of the sale happening next week since they are celebrating Geoffery's birthday and they generally have these kinds of sales during it.

I should have more information sometime tomorrow.

[quote name='tuffcookie']I believe you're wrong, just look at the front page, it's also in stores ;).[/quote]

Well...we were not informed of that at the time :p

I went to TRU today, and all of the signs were up for the deals mentioned on the front page. Though it is only select games on the website, all games in store seem to be covered.

bread's done
Back