TRU Doorbusters Dec. 14/15 (Naruto: RON - $39.99, Madden 08 PS3 $39.99, and more)

Deadlybart356

CAGiversary!
Hey ya'll, got the new TRU doorbusters ad today, here are the video game deals.

EDIT: The ad is now available to view online (link)

I have also added links that should work for the deals come tomorrow

SAVE $20

iconps3.gif
Madden NFL 08 - $39.99 (link)

iconps3.gif
NCAA 08 Football - $29.99 (link)

iconxbox360.gif
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - $39.99 (link)

iconxbox360.gif
Crash of the Titans - $29.99 (link)

SAVE 50%

iconwii.gif
Shrek the Third - $14.99 (link)

iconwii.gif
Bee Movie Game - $24.99 (link)

SAVE $10

The Golden Compass: (link)

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX 360 - $49.99

iconps3.gif
PLAYSTATION 3 - $49.99

iconwii.gif
WII - $39.99

iconps2_r2.gif
PLAYSTATION2 - $29.99

iconpsp_r2.gif
PSP - $29.99

iconds.gif
DS - $19.99

BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF - All Video Games Priced up to 9.99

example in ad - FFXII is $9.98

Here are the ad pics -

MADDEN NFL 08 & NCAA 08 FOOTBALL

NARUTO & CRASH OF THE TITANS

SHREK THE THIRD & BEE MOVIE GAME

THE GOLDEN COMPASS

B1G1 50% OFF

icon10.gif
ENJOY!!!:beer:

Naruto is suppose to be one of the best anime games ever. Well that isn't saying alot but it got positive reviews.

Damn.... I really want Madden 08 for ps3... was waiting for this kind of price drop... hmmm.... too bad there are no TRU's in San Francisco anymore.

wow.. 40 bucks for Naruto Rise of a ninja...thats pretty good... if they have those 15-20% offs somewhere, it'll be a steal

Bee Movie and Shrek are Activision games which are buy 1 get one 1/2 off from Sunday ad. Will TRU honor both deals???

[quote name='WiiGame']wow.. 40 bucks for Naruto Rise of a ninja...thats pretty good... if they have those 15-20% offs somewhere, it'll be a steal[/QUOTE]
Are the 15% off things something at TRU itself or something you get in the mail?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Thanksl, I'll pickup some game tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]
Friday/Saturday. Not trying to be dick but wanted to make sure you didn't go to TRU looking for the deals tomorrow!

[quote name='whoknows']Are the 15% off things something at TRU itself or something you get in the mail?[/quote]

They are Babies R Us coupons (TRU takes them usually without issue) that you can download in pdf format. I don't have a link, but it's not hard to find on SD.

[quote name='roguejedi5']I wonder what games beside Final Fantasy are that cheap? Does anyone have any ideas?[/QUOTE]

PSP Lumines II
PSP Gunpey

PS2 Gran Turismo 4
PS2 Scarface

DS Guilty Gear Dust Strikers
DS Nanostray

XB360 Outfit
XB360 Arcade Unplugged
XB360 Perfect Dark Zero

XB Advent Rising

[quote name='Masterkyo']My local TRU no longer take printout coupon. :([/quote]
Try going to others in your area, you might have better luck.

[quote name='whoknows']Thanks a bunch, I didn't really feel like searching.

Can't hurt to try tomorrow, worst they can do is say no.[/quote]

You're welcome. Though the sale starts on Friday, not tomorrow.

[quote name='zephie']
You're welcome. Though the sale starts on Friday, not tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's right. For some reason I thought today was the 13th :p

[quote name='jhaymond1']In for Naruto, maybe for Crash depending on thoughts?[/QUOTE]
I thought Naruto: RotN was a horrible game, one of the biggest purchasing mistakes I've made all year.

You spend most of the game delivering Ramen, playing hide-and-seek with kids, and literally running through floating loops. SUPER LAME! Other than that, you leave the village and fight the same thugs over and over again. SUPER DUPER LAME!

I wasted my money with this game, perhaps I can save a fellow CAG from doing the same.

[quote name='oasisboy']Thanks for trying but that coupon will definitely not work :roll:[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I thought after reading through it more carefully. Would've been nice though.

Man and I just bought two FFXIII yesterday.

Will it be worth driving through the crazy snow to get 5$ back....damn this will bug me today.

[quote name='qwikstreet']Man and I just bought two FFXIII yesterday.

Will it be worth driving through the crazy snow to get 5$ back....damn this will bug me today.[/quote]
Where did you get that game. Me wants!!!

bread's done
Back