TRU Markdowns starting Feb 17

benboxer

CAGiversary!
If any TRU employees see anything missing let me know.
Special Thanks to Zon27, TubTub and other TRU employees

GBA
Shaman King Master of Spirits 19.95
Fear Factor Unleashed 19.95
Dr Mario 14.95
Castlevania 14.95
Zelda 2 14.95
Metroid 14.95
Donkey Kong 14.99
Legend of Zelda 14.95
Excitebike 14.95
Barbie Princess and the Pauper 19.95

XBOX
Bard's Tale 39.95
SNK vs Capcom 29.95
Urbz 39.95
FIFA 2005 29.95
Nascar 2005 29.95
Tiger Woods 2005 29.95
Burnout 3 39.95
ESPN MLB 2K4 19.95
Def Jam 2 39.95
Men of Valor 39.95
Fight Club 29.95
Full Spectrum Warrior 19.95
Ninja Gaiden 39.95
NBA Ballers 19.95

GameCube
Urbz 39.95
FIFA 2005 29.95
Nascar 2005 29.95
Tiger Woods 2005 29.95
Def Jam 2 39.95

PS2
Urbz 39.95
FIFA 2005 29.95
Nascar 2005 29.95
Tiger Woods 2005 29.95
Def Jam 2 39.95
King Arthur 29.95
Shaman King PoS 29.95
Shadow Hearts Covenant 19.95
Bard's Tale 39.95
King of Fighters Max Impact 29.95
Get on Da Mic(w/o mic) 19.95
Burnout 3 39.95
Spy Fiction 19.95
Fight Club 29.95
MK Deception KE 49.95
Phantom Brave 29.95
ESPN MLB 19.95
NBA Ballers 19.95

PC
Fairly Odd Parents Shadow Showdown 12.95
Incredibles 19.95
Incredibles When Danger Calls 19.95
TMNT 4.95
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault 39.95
Battlefield Vietnam 29.95

Penny Guides-Prima
WWE Day of Reckoning
NBA Live 2005
Transformers
NFSU
YuGiOh Sacred Cards
Bond EON
Mario & Luigi
Ninja Gaiden
Mario Party 5
Star Wars Jedi Acadamey
Fire Emblem
DBZ Budokai
Super Mario 4
Mafia
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Burnout 3
Yugioh Worldwide Edition
Tak 2
The Sims Bustin Out
DBZ Buu's Fury

Thanks for the heads up!

How come MK KE has a * by it?

[quote name='epobirs']Shaman King PoS 29.95

How odd. A game that gives itself a bad review.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='benboxer']

Penny Guides-Prima
WWE Day of Reckoning
NBA Live 2005
Transformers
NFSU
YuGiOh Sacred Cards
Bond EON
Mario & Luigi
Ninja Gaiden
Mario Party 5
Star Wars Jedi Acadamey
Fire Emblem
DBZ Budokai
Super Mario 4
Mafia
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow[/quote]

Beautiful

Dave

:lol:

and u sure this is not YMMV? i would LOVE to get covenant for 20 :D

[quote name='wubb']Thanks for the heads up!

How come MK KE has a * by it?

:rofl:[/quote]

It wasn't on the list I got because its out of stock at my store and I'm just speculating that the XBox version is dropping too.

That would certainly be a nice deal on Shadow Hearts... and I know that my TRU has several from my trips there this week. The TRU here is pretty ghetto though so I'm telling myself YMMV for now....

Edit: I was thinking that it may vary based on store to store inventory...however, we have MK Deception KE in stock for PS2 + XB but I don't see it on the list.

Add the following guides to your list (all prima):
Burnout 3
Yugioh Worldwide Edition
Tak 2
The Sims Bustin Out
DBZ Buu's Fury

Add to XB:
Burnout 3 $39.95

Add to GBA:
Barbie Princess and the Pauper $19.95

Add to PS2:
Phantom Brave $29.95
ESPN MLB $19.95 (not that anyone cares about MLB 2K4)

Excitebike for GBA is already $14.95.
Tiger Woods is a clearance item and shouldn't really be on this list...(I think the one at my store is $11.98)

[quote name='Zon27']Too bad this list is somewhat wrong and incomplete. Since I have the list sitting in front of me.[/quote]

Please share, good sir.

At any rate, if Shadow Hearts Covenant really is $20...I'm buying that in a second. TRU needs to stop with the awesome sales...I can't afford it! :p

[quote name='CoffeeEdge'][quote name='Zon27']Too bad this list is somewhat wrong and incomplete. Since I have the list sitting in front of me.[/quote]

Please share, good sir.

At any rate, if Shadow Hearts Covenant really is $20...I'm buying that in a second. TRU needs to stop with the awesome sales...I can't afford it! :p[/quote]

Meh, see my above list.

[quote name='Rig']Shadow Heats: Covenant looks like the only thing I need.[/quote]

Hells yea! A little bit of SH is what everyone needs.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig']Shadow Heats: Covenant looks like the only thing I need.[/quote]

Hells yea! A little bit of SH is what everyone needs.[/quote]

I knew you would find this thread, just like I find me my Lunar threads! :lol:

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig']Shadow Heats: Covenant looks like the only thing I need.[/quote]

I knew you would find this thread, just like I find me my Lunar threads! :lol:[/quote]

I may need to pick me up some SH, seeing as you talk about it so much... :D And the penny guides would be nice too. But, my TRU doesn't like to mark things down, even when they are company wide markdowns. So, I'm probably out of luck. :cry:

[quote name='bone_matrix']Here in Lincoln, NE, Smuggler's Run for PS2 is going to be $5.98. Probably a YMMV[/quote]

Same goes for
Red Faction 1
Bloodrayne
Tenchu 3 is 6.98 same goes for Trivial Pursuit
Hitman 2 GH 10.98
YMMV of course

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig']Shadow Heats: Covenant looks like the only thing I need.[/quote]

I knew you would find this thread, just like I find me my Lunar threads! :lol:[/quote]

I may need to pick me up some SH, seeing as you talk about it so much... :D And the penny guides would be nice too. But, my TRU doesn't like to mark things down, even when they are company wide markdowns. So, I'm probably out of luck. :cry:[/quote]

:lol: If that's what's getting you to buy it, don't. Read some reviews and make an informed decision. But don't talk to zion about it. he's my total opposite, he hates that game.

Shadow Hearts Covenant 19.95

i need these 2 games.. so i just call my friend (he's walk TRU rzone " then he said.. YMMV.. but i will check another store tomorrow..

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig']Shadow Heats: Covenant looks like the only thing I need.[/quote]

I may need to pick me up some SH, seeing as you talk about it so much... :D And the penny guides would be nice too. But, my TRU doesn't like to mark things down, even when they are company wide markdowns. So, I'm probably out of luck. :cry:[/quote]

:lol: If that's what's getting you to buy it, don't. Read some reviews and make an informed decision. But don't talk to zion about it. he's my total opposite, he hates that game.[/quote]

Covenant is the best RPG on a next-gen system. Zion is a hack :D

Dave

[quote name='memi']Shadow Hearts Covenant 19.95

i need these 2 games.. so i just call my friend (he's walk TRU rzone " then he said.. YMMV.. but i will check another store tomorrow..[/quote]

Read the title of the thread...Feb 17th......

[quote name='shadylane']when does it end?[/quote]

It's not a sale, these are price drops (permanent, until they go down again...)

[quote name='minqqq']shadow hearts for 20 looking pretty nice[/quote]

I'm playing this right now from when I picked it up in the buy two get one deal that was going on a few months ago-- it is excellent[. I'm about 35 hours in, on the second disk, and it's my favorite of the PS2 RPGs that I've played. The battle system is great, the characters are interesting and not your typical cookie-cutter protagonists, and it manages to be pretty funny when the situation calls for it. I have no regrets having paid $50 for it when it came out, for $20 it's a no-brainer.

FWIW.

Ninja Gaiden finally got somewhat reduced... I've been waiting for the $20 price tag, but I guess I will have to wait longer :?

Thanks for posting OP. I think I'll go for Shadow Hearts. Do you know if TRU will ever send out thos 10% off $49.99 coupons in the mail again?

Good to know. We shall see whether my TRU marks down on the 17th or whenever they get around to it. They always seem to be a few days after nationwide sales dates.

Penny Guides-Prima
WWE Day of Reckoning
NBA Live 2005
Transformers
NFSU
YuGiOh Sacred Cards
Bond EON
Mario & Luigi
Ninja Gaiden
Mario Party 5
Star Wars Jedi Acadamey
Fire Emblem
DBZ Budokai
Super Mario 4
Mafia
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Burnout 3
Yugioh Worldwide Edition
Tak 2
The Sims Bustin Out
DBZ Buu's Fury

i be there just for the penny guides. I doubt they have any. I will probally check weds and seee and then go back thur

[quote name='lurknomore']Good to know. We shall see whether my TRU marks down on the 17th or whenever they get around to it. They always seem to be a few days after nationwide sales dates.[/quote]

It's not whether they do it or not...it'll be in the computer...once it's in the computer all you need to do is get someone to scan the game for you.

Thanks, OP. I've been waiting for SH: Covenant to drop in price. I guess I should go pick up the first game now too.

ok when this starts if anyone can get a transformers guide for me i would trade guide for guide or pay via paypal. mine do not have that guide

[quote name='cronnos']Ninja Gaiden finally got somewhat reduced... I've been waiting for the $20 price tag, but I guess I will have to wait longer :?[/quote]

There will have to be a Platinum Hits release of this one sooner or later. I guess we'd all prefer sooner rather than later, but perhaps Tecmo wants to milk it a while longer like they did with DOA3.

I had them price check the Mario 4 guide today and it came up at full price. Do the prices not change until they're rung up?

Thanks!

[quote name='psunami']I had them price check the Mario 4 guide today and it came up at full price. Do the prices not change until they're rung up?

Thanks![/quote]

Nope they don't change until the 17th of this month :wink:

Add PS2 and XB NBA Ballers to the list. They will be $19.95(were $29.95).

Excitebike for GBA is already $14.95.
Tiger Woods is a clearance item and shouldn't really be on this list...(I think the one at my store is $11.98)

Excitebike is listed nationally at $19.99 right now. Tiger Woods is $11.98 at your store for the 2005 version?

[quote name='0ptical']Just like almost everyone that posted here, im have my eyes on that SH:C...[/quote]

You're right. I'd better bring a stick or something along to make sure I get a copy if everyone is going for it.

[quote name='cag1000']ok when this starts if anyone can get a transformers guide for me i would trade guide for guide or pay via paypal. mine do not have that guide[/quote]

I'm sure I'll get one. PM me.

bread's done
Back