TRU Price Changes 9/16

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Once again, TRU is late with the price changes, but here's whats coming up this week.

ATV Offroad Fury 2, Rise to Honor, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, and Socom 2 for PS2 all drop to $19.95 because of their greatest hit status.

PS2 Air Force Delta Strike $19.95
PS2 Syphon Filter $29.95
PS2 Lifeline $19.95
GC Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $29.95

Lifeline for $20 doesn't sound too bad. Only bad part is that I dont' have a headset. Maybe if i can secure some funds I might jsut finally fork over the money.

[quote name='6669'][quote name='janglypangly']Is MGS:TTS worth 30?[/quote]

I thought it was worth $40.[/quote]

I'm not asking about 40, I'm asking about 30...LoL jk thanks

Lifeline sucks from what I hear. I heard that she doesent really understand what you say too well, and its a poor playing game.

MGS TS would be a great value at $5

From what Ive read, Lifeline has a deep learning curve because you have to say the exact words for certain items. For example theres a 'book' on the table and you ask her to look at it. You can say notebook, paper, and some other words but she won't pick it up till you say pamplet. Its not as troublesome as it seems but a definite drawback. You certainly won't breeze through the game.

[quote name='tubtub']ATV Offroad Fury 2, Rise to Honor, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, and Socom 2 for PS2 all drop to $19.95 because of their greatest hit status.[/quote]

For the record, ATV Offroad Fury 2 has been $19.95 for over a year. Now it just gets the ugly red banner! :p

For the record, ATV Offroad Fury 2 has been $19.95 for over a year. Now it just gets the ugly red banner!

TRU has always charged $39.99 for ATV Offroad Fury 2. The empty dummy cases on the shelf always had the greatest hits box art ever since the game first came out last year, which caused lots of confusion, but up until Thursday the game is $39.99.

[quote name='Trakan']I've never even seen Lifeline on store shelves....[/quote]
I dont think I have either, but its not exactly a game that I look for.

i rented MGS:TTS and it ruled ass...i will pick up if i can find it for $15 or less...i already own MGS f/ ps1 though

What happen was ATV Offroad Fury 2 was supposed to go to GH a while ago... but then it was offered in the Network Bundle. So, to keep the value of the bundle, it was never dropped. Kinda weird, but eh. I am still suprised no War of The Monsters on GH.

bread's done
Back