True/False: Has JolietJake ever seen a vagina in real life in a sexual setting, OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']A or B?[/QUOTE]

A and B

hehe

well I also have small boobs, so maybe they arent big enough to gather sweat under :p

oh and about my thread, I was also trying to hide the fact that im a girl (it was working for a bit) but my gamertag was showing and people just found out.
But it was a serious question.

[quote name='VertigoMotel']A and B

hehe

well I also have small boobs, so maybe they arent big enough to gather sweat under :p[/QUOTE]
I was talking cup size. Ah, the young. I recall when I was that naive.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I was talking cup size. Ah, the young. I recall when I was that naive.[/QUOTE]

but we teens know how to party.

Joined 2004? I was like 12

Your how old?

[quote name='VertigoMotel']but we teens know how to party.

Joined 2004? I was like 12

Your how old?[/QUOTE]
As I tell my students, older than you.

Gabourey Sidibe is the guest host of SNL tonight. I can't wait to see how they use her in the "game show with stupid contestants" skit.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']As I tell my students, older than you.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool a teacher, Anyways im not here to start fights.
what grade do you teach? and what subject?

and well I hope you don't call your students naive...or make fun of thier boob size hehe.

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Oh cool a teacher, Anyways im not here to start fights.
what grade do you teach? and what subject?

and well I hope you don't call your students naive...or make fun of thier boob size hehe.[/QUOTE]

I teach elementary school. Math and science... to high IQ kids. They haven't really developed so that would be sorta silly.

And I didn't make fun of your boob size. I drew a conclusion. If you don't notice sweat then you had to be an A or B because it's actually a common thing to have sweat there. Also I have nothing against small breasts. I have no preference in breast size.

Frosty on the other hand did make fun. Because he actually has a preference regarding size.

If you can't take my heat, you better run far from this thread.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, you better not make fun of those little kids and their tiny boobs, Lulu. :D[/QUOTE]
I'm sure I don't have to say anything ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I teach elementary school. Math and science... to high IQ kids. They haven't really developed so that would be sorta silly.

And I didn't make fun of your boob size. I drew a conclusion. If you don't notice sweat then you had to be an A or B because it's actually a common thing to have sweat there. Also I have nothing against small breasts. I have no preference in breast size.

Frosty on the other hand did make fun. Because he actually has a preference regarding size.

If you can't take my heat, you better run far from this thread.[/QUOTE]

Help me with science!

I got a 60% on my last report card, so obviously Im not the smartest of the bunch, Im supposed to be graduating this year, but I am still in grade 10.

Anyways I am a B, but I would rather small boobs then big.
Also, I dont believen Inplants

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Help me with science!

I got a 60% on my last report card, so obviously Im not the smartest of the bunch, Im supposed to be graduating this year, but I am still in grade 10.

Also, I dont believen Inplants[/QUOTE]

If you don't believe in plants, that might be why you're struggling in Science.

i remember this one time I had some naked time with a girl and her undies had a white stain on them and she continued to inform me of some white discharge some girls have for about 15 minutes.

[quote name='JolietJake']Every now and then History Channel still makes some cool shows.[/QUOTE]

They had a cool show about the whole ancient astronaut theory, but I tend to prefer National Geographic more. They did a show about Jupiter's moon, Europa, and how there was a good chance of alien life existing there. Other than that, PBS is pretty good too considering it's free.

TMNTMovie2.jpg

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Help me with science!

Also, I dont believen Inplants[/QUOTE]

pedobear.png

[quote name='lordwow']If you don't believe in plants, that might be why you're struggling in Science.[/QUOTE]

Mmmhmm

Typical male.

I have a feeling you like really big boobs.

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Pedo bear is for underage. Fool.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you 15?

[quote name='VertigoMotel']I don't need a mirror when I could masterbate just thinking of myself.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Mmmhmm

Typical male.

I have a feeling you like really big boobs.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you really like attention.

That would be pretty neat if I never had to read or listen to bullshit from anybody under 18 or without a high school diploma ever again.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']God I feel old.[/QUOTE]

I feel young.

@Lordwow: Not all teenage girls are attention whores, just a lot are.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']They had a cool show about the whole ancient astronaut theory, but I tend to prefer National Geographic more. They did a show about Jupiter's moon, Europa, and how there was a good chance of alien life existing there. Other than that, PBS is pretty good too considering it's free.[/QUOTE]
This show about how the states got their borders is pretty interesting. That America show they have coming may be good too.

Happy Birthday, Mak!

Sucks that I can't celebrate ayumi's birthday today. I'm at work all day. But I will be off of work around the time she gets out of the club and goes to IHOP with her friends.

What a crazy first round! I love Leonard Garcia. He's not the best fighter but he always brings excitement.

Thanks for remembering MNL.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you're old, I must be a geriatric, and maklershed must be ancient. :([/QUOTE]
i see your point.
The youngest teacher at my school just had her birthday, 23. She commented that she felt old and got glares from all the other teachers within earshot. It was actually surreal.
I'm just glad I'm not the baby at the school anymore.

[quote name='VertigoMotel']@Brak: If you're calling me an attention whore please explain how I am one. I really don't know what Im doing that's so "OMG LOOK LOOK A GIRL OMG"[/QUOTE]
Look at that thread you made.

[quote name='JolietJake']This show about how the states got their borders is pretty interesting. That America show they have coming may be good too.[/QUOTE]

What is the only state that ever sceded territory to another state and why?

[quote name='Brak']Look at that thread you made.[/QUOTE]

The first one I made?
It was a serious question, and I was trying to hide that I was a girl, obviously someone noticed and ruined it for me.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What is the only state that ever sceded territory to another state and why?[/QUOTE]
Well i know that Tennessee used to be part of North Carolina.

[quote name='manthing']Me unfortunately.
I used to work in a hospital kitchen and would deliver late trays to patients, mainly in the maternity ward.

Nothing worse than seeing a vagina right after a woman gives birth.

:puke:[/QUOTE]
:lol:

I'm sorry for bringing it up.

[quote name='JolietJake']This show about how the states got their borders is pretty interesting. That America show they have coming may be good too.[/QUOTE]

They do political stuff really well. Their Biography series on presidents are really good. It's too bad their DVDs are so overpriced. I own the Teddy Roosevelt one, it's damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back