True/False: Has JolietJake ever seen a vagina in real life in a sexual setting, OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']:lol:

I'm sorry for bringing it up.[/QUOTE]

The sights weren't the problem, it was the smells.

:puke:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anyone else have a Double Down yet?[/QUOTE]

Meh. Way to salty and the bacon gets lost in it. Plus that suace is gross.

[quote name='TheCapn010']Heart Attack Sandwich.[/QUOTE]

OMFG!!!! SUPER LOLZ!!!!

Please eat as many Double Downs as it takes to kill your worthless self.

Show-Kissy-Face.jpg

Wow. My Torterra is the worst fucking Pokemon I've ever seen. Is it glitched? Why does it get killed in one hit every fucking battle?

I'm going to set this piece of shit free.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think VertigoMotel has to be a DarthPuma alt.

Hey VertigoMotel, how do you feel about indie bands, smoking pot and Mark Wahlberg?[/QUOTE]

I was kinda thinking that too. I wouldn't put it past him to pretend to be a girl. As a matter of fact, I'd kind of expect it.

EDIT: Wait a minute .. didn't he create a female alt once and interacted with her and said he knew her in real life? But it turned out "she" only posted from his IP so one of the mods banned her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. Anyone heard any really shitty hip-hop lately?

Speak of the devil.

[quote name='Maklershed']I was kinda thinking that too. I wouldn't put it past him to pretend to be a girl. As a matter of fact, I'd kind of expect it.

EDIT: Wait a minute .. didn't he create a female alt once and interacted with her and said he knew her in real life? But it turned out "she" only posted from his IP so one of the mods banned her.[/QUOTE]
No, it was supposed to be a guy friend, but ended up being his penis.

[quote name='seanr1221']If she starts saying her boyfriend was raped by his aunt then we have confirmation.[/QUOTE]

Well, she won't say it now that she knows we know the story. It'll be his uncle now or something.

Manthing, the Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster was running at Universal but it was a 2 hour wait because it was right next to a shitty concert (Flo Rida, Sean Kingston :|) so we didn't go on it.

Made a salad of warm beets, goat cheese and spinach with vidalia onion vinaigrette over a toasted wheat croissant. I had a similar salad at the CIA last spring, but the warm vinaigrette was made with bacon fat. Talk about fucking delicious. And instant heart-attack.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think VertigoMotel has to be a DarthPuma alt.

Hey VertigoMotel, how do you feel about indie bands, smoking pot and Mark Wahlberg?[/QUOTE]

Im no alt.

I dont know who Mark Wahlberg is, but i'll google him.
I don't really listen to indie bands but I like smoking pot.

and Torterra Is a pretty good pokemon, well mine was anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back