trying to sell a suikoden 2

BeAt

CAGiversary!
i have a copy of suikoden 2 that i bought a few years back when i was younger, and was wondering what the street price on ebay of these are nowadays? its pretty much mint no scratch marks, case is in good condition and i have the strategy guide, what do you guys think i can get for it?

[quote name='BeAt']i have a copy of suikoden 2 that i bought a few years back when i was younger, and was wondering what the street price on ebay of these are nowadays? its pretty much mint no scratch marks, case is in good condition and i have the strategy guide, what do you guys think i can get for it?[/QUOTE]

I think you can find out how much these go for on ebay by visiting www.ebay.com. I think. If not, try www.meatspin.com, courtesy of CheapyD

lol ive had this game for a LOOOONG time, i bought it at target new back in the day for like $30 and my friend tells me its rare and people really want it lol. i cant seem to find my guide though, but i kinda want to make a quick sale because im trying to get a new bumper for my car

didnt the guides price crash in vaule or am i thinking of the xenogears one . know one was 50 to 70 and crashed to 20 (unless it went back up)

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']That $10 mod chip i bought for PS was soooo worth it.[/quote]

I must say, I wish I thought of that one, I just went the route of a PSP.

bread's done
Back