Turtle Power OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reveal of the umm...Home Depot contraption was great.[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Anything I should definitely hit up in San Antonio, Mojimbo?[/QUOTE]Our music scene is awful and you're vegan and 19. So no, not really.

Actually, tomorrow is First Friday. You might like that. Lots of artwork on display plus live music, vendors and food/drinks.

http://www.southtown.net/

Hey becuzimbrown, hook me up with a referral on a Trainn site if I sign up for your prizerebel thing and give it a shot. :cool:

Privacy Matters is old.

DealMax/Hame Savings Mall? How much do they cost and will I get refunded when I cancel?

What site do you need a ref for? I hope it's not YF360G, I already have an account.

So you got your $3 back?

:lol:

Sorry, I got banned off that site like a year ago for providing "false information."

Why do you want a Wii?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey Mojimbo, are those headphones awesome?[/QUOTE]They're ridiculously comfortable, I would recommend them based solely on that. Seriously, I've never had a set that has felt anywhere near as good. The build quality is also great and the cable/cord is really long and flexible. Sound quality is good but I can't compare it to its competitors since I haven't tried them. They are open headphones so they offer almost no isolation from outside sound sources during like the quiet parts of songs but during the active parts it's not an issue since the music will naturally block out most of the outside noise as long as it's not too loud. They do leak a bit since they're open and the color is a bit garish so I wouldn't recommend them for public use, but they're fantastic for hooking up to my receiver. If I could I would paint them myself but I don't want to damage them.

I don't know. The only Trainn site I use is YF360G, and then trying to get referrals for the Wii one. I don't know about points based rewards.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They're ridiculously comfortable, I would recommend them based solely on that. Seriously, I've never had a set that has felt anywhere near as good. The build quality is also great and the cable/cord is really long and flexible. Sound quality is good but I can't compare it to its competitors since I haven't tried them. They are open headphones so they offer almost no isolation from outside sound sources during like the quiet parts of songs but during the active parts it's not an issue since the music will naturally block out most of the outside noise as long as it's not too loud. They do leak a bit since they're open and the color is a bit garish so I wouldn't recommend them for public use, but they're fantastic for hooking up to my receiver. If I could I would paint them myself but I don't want to damage them.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. How were they with the 360? If you were playing CoD4 or something like that, would you be able to tell where footsteps/gunshots were coming from?

You don't needs refs on any sites AFAIK, you can do it points based, but it would take a lot of offers. I know PlumeNoir got a free PS3 doing only offers, no refs.

I've got almost every game I want to buy for the 360 for the next 5 months paid for on YF360G. Just need one more credit to bring me to 9 games, which will max out my account for 2009 before I have to file the tax form.

Damn, you're hustlin hard on YF360G.

You need to get a nice eye catching thread on Referral Central. It worked wonders for me. Also, advertising in your sig doesn't hurt.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Sweet. How were they with the 360? If you were playing CoD4 or something like that, would you be able to tell where footsteps/gunshots were coming from?[/QUOTE]More or less, yes.

Forgot to mention, the bass is not exaggerated like on a lot of consumer headphones so that might be jarring. Also, not sure how they would fit on a smaller head, it seems that you can't really adjust the fit yourself. You might want to read up on that.

Yeah, I didn't get a lot of games this year from them, just 2, so I have 6 built up now and one more credit will get me 7.

I was thinking about that but I don't really do referral sites, I just did that one like 7 months ago and I've already sunk like $30 into it so I kind of want to try and finish it up and get some cash out of it.

I tried to sign up under your Prize Rebel link but I guess I signed up a long time ago, I already have an account with 0 points. All of those free offers are just so annoying to do.

Edit: Yeah, I PMed that dude with some instructions. I'm kind of expecting him to balk once he learns you need a CC though. We'll see.

There are some Firefox Greasemonkey scripts out there if you do some good googling that'll do some of the offers for you. I haven't tried any, but a couple of my referrals uses them.

I think it's called Fizix.

[quote name='Mojimbo']More or less, yes.

Forgot to mention, the bass is not exaggerated like on a lot of consumer headphones so that might be jarring. Also, not sure how they would fit on a smaller head, it seems that you can't really adjust the fit yourself. You might want to read up on that.[/QUOTE]

I HATE exaggerated bass, so that is a very good thing. I'll check up on the head thing.

Hopefully that Bing cashback deal will be good and I'll be able to snag a pair on ebay for 40 shipped or so.

I Kind of hope that Joke thread is locked quickly, though we could keep it open and hope the corny people are attracted to it like a bug zapper.

Just finished The Hangover. Even with all the hype I heard about the movie, and a couple of spoilers, it was still funny.

Damn, downloading something from xbox.com to your 360 is like, instant.

[quote name='Maklershed']Awake. I coulda slept until noon today. :(

I need a breakfast burrito beer[/QUOTE]

wtf? WHERE IS YOUR BANKYTAR???

[quote name='Chika']wtf? WHERE IS YOUR BANKYTAR???[/QUOTE]

Chika, I meant to tell you, I made your Meatloaf recipe a few weekends ago. Me, Mrs. Number83, and the kids absolutely LOVED it! Number84 wants me to make it again this weekend.

Thanks again!

[quote name='Number83']Chika, I meant to tell you, I made your Meatloaf recipe a few weekends ago. Me, Mrs. Number83, and the kids absolutely LOVED it! Number84 wants me to make it again this weekend.

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

no prob! any time ;) one of these days i'll send over the other meatloaf recipe to change things up a bit

[quote name='seanr1221']Chika, what should I make if all I have is mac n cheese, chicken, some frozen veggies and rice?[/QUOTE]

fuck the rice. toss the frozen veggies and the cubed cooked chicken into the mac n cheese and bake it.

[quote name='Chika']no prob! any time ;) one of these days i'll send over the other meatloaf recipe to change things up a bit[/QUOTE]

Can't wait!

I seriously think Vladimir Putin is gay.

capt.photo_1249399614471-1-0.jpg

Hey, any photoshop type people want to cut a sprite out for me (make it against a transparent background)? I started trying, but working on the pixel level is aggravating as fuck right now. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, any photoshop type people want to cut a sprite out for me (make it against a transparent background)? I started trying, but working on the pixel level is aggravating as fuck right now. :([/QUOTE]
Photoshop, i remember cutting out NES sprites in MSpaint. What a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back