Turtle Power OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']wtf? WHERE IS YOUR BANKYTAR???[/QUOTE]

I had to don this one in honor of Kenny Florian's upcoming 7th straight victory this weekend.

Forgot to mention this last night:

TMNT fans, Target is clearancing out the reissues of the original Playmates figures for $2.xx

[quote name='Maklershed']I had to don this one in honor of Kenny Florian's upcoming 7th straight victory this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Who?

[quote name='manthing']Forgot to mention this last night:

TMNT fans, Target is clearancing out the reissues of the original Playmates figures for $2.xx[/QUOTE]

I saw those, but passed. I'll probably kick myself later for it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Finally Friday![/QUOTE]

It would be better if my back wasn't killing me, and I didn't have to drive 2 hours one way to take an algebra test. :/

I have mixed feelings about Humbug. Personally, I think the songs are really well done. However, for the most part it doesn't really feel like the Arctic Monkeys, which is kind of disappointing to me.

[quote name='st0neface']Damn, I think I want every RB2 DLC song that comes out next week.[/QUOTE]

What all is coming out? I got the Weezer pack from last week. My Name is Jonas is so much fun to play.

[quote name='munch']What all is coming out? I got the Weezer pack from last week. My Name is Jonas is so much fun to play.[/QUOTE]

Gorillaz “Clint Eastwood”
Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.”
Gorillaz “Re-Hash”
Janis Joplin “Piece of My Heart”
The Band “Chest Fever (Live)”
Jefferson Airplane “White Rabbit”
The Who “Magic Bus (Live at Leeds)”

[quote name='st0neface']

Rapping as Del is never boring, manthing.[/QUOTE]Could be boring if its as easy as that Beastie Boys song.

[quote name='JolietJake']*imagining Lurch rapping*[/QUOTE]I don't care if monday's blue
tuesday's grey and wednesday too
thursday i don't care about you
it's friday I'm in love

Do you care about getting the XBOX 360 case with the card w/code or do you just want the code. I can just ship it to me and PM you the code.

Not a big deal. Its good enough that you're being a pal and getting it for me anyway. Do whatever is most convenient for you.

Alright TFN, I ordered it...I was just thinking and I don't plan on playing my copy till Broken Steel/Lookout Point is out on a disc later this month so I'll hook you up with my code today or tomorrow.

Buy me something, LinkinPrime, and I'll play Chromehounds with you.

[quote name='Rocko']Tiredfornow might scratch your code, LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what that means. Also it's a peel-off code.

[quote name='Brak']Buy me something, LinkinPrime, and I'll play Chromehounds with you.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to say no.

------

You didn't answer my question yesterday Brak.

What was your question, LinkinPrime?

And I can't wait to get those three Gorillaz and Jefferson Airplane next week. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back