TV Box Set Sale at Amazon.com

these are some pretty nice prices. I didnt even realize that season 5 of la femme nikita was out already.

Good price on the babylon 5 seasons as well. And a few others. I didnt realize brisco county jr complete series was out already as well.

Man, I've got Sealab 1 - 3 in my cart right now and it's STILL cheaper than buying Season 1 straight up from Best Buy or Circuit City... these things almost never go on sale either.

Someone convince me to pull the trigger... right now I have all of these in my cart, they are all $8.99, I enjoyed all the shows on Adult Swim (they don't replay any of these).

Harvey Birdman - Season 1
Sealab - Seasons 1 through 3
Oblongs - Complete series

Debating throwing either Sealab Season 4 or Robot Chicken in there... right now I'm at $44 shipped free and probably no tax.

I've never seen any of these DVD's on sale at a B&M retailer except when they first came out... not sure I'll ever see a sale as good as $8.99 again, but I'm strapped for cash!

Awesome price for the five sasons of ER - about $105 bought individually. Season 1 is only $8.39.

Brisco County Junior is down to $50.

Yeah thats an incredible price on Brisco County Jr... never seen it under 65ish prior to this.

I want to get my girlfriend Harvey Birdman vol. 1 for $8.99, but no free shipping unless i add $16.01 to my cart. How much would shipping be for just that? if total is under $12 i'd probably still bite.

I am beyond tempted on Babylon 5 and some Adult Swim series. I bought Brisco County Jr already through DDD. I would get the aforementioned, but rigth now I'm recalibrating my finances for the holiday season especially after spending on 360 games, a Wii soon, DDD sale, etc.

[quote name='Roufuss']Someone convince me to pull the trigger... right now I have all of these in my cart, they are all $8.99, I enjoyed all the shows on Adult Swim (they don't replay any of these).

Harvey Birdman - Season 1
Sealab - Seasons 1 through 3
Oblongs - Complete series

Debating throwing either Sealab Season 4 or Robot Chicken in there... right now I'm at $44 shipped free and probably no tax.

I've never seen any of these DVD's on sale at a B&M retailer except when they first came out... not sure I'll ever see a sale as good as $8.99 again, but I'm strapped for cash![/QUOTE]

haha, I'm having the same problem as you. I cant't imagine ever seeing these prices again soon. At B&M stores the cheapest they seem to go for is $19.99. Adult Swim usually doesn't sell enough copies to totally put them on sale.

I'd def bite on the Sealab 8.99 ones, and the first Birdman. I've seen the OBlongs way to many times myself to want to buy it, b/c it was always on tv when I was up late procrastinating writing my papers.

I've seen Venture Bros for about 20 usually, which isn't too bad to wait if youre strapped now and I think Robot chicken was 14.99 somewhere recently.

Sealab 4 is a tough one as that's a good price, but not as cheap still. However I noticed that buying all the Sealabs seperately from Amazon is cheaper than buying the bundle they're offering.

Sorry, I have no idea if that helped or not, just talking it out heh.

[quote name='MightySlacker']$8.09 is still $8.08 too high for the Ben Stiller Show

Dave[/QUOTE]

They have a couple good bits. Like the ones where he parodies Bruce Springsteen.

Well, I just ordered Sealab 1-4, Harvey Birdman 1, Aqua Teen 1-4, Venture Bros, and Whose Line is it Anyways Season 1 Uncensored. I am spending way too much money lately. Cant help it. Need help.......

[quote name='addicted2games']Whose Line is it Anyways Season 1 Uncensored. [/QUOTE]

Umm... it's VOLUME 1, not season. It's about a third of a season I think. I figured it out before, it will be about 17 volumes for the whole show.

[quote name='addicted2games']Well, I just ordered Sealab 1-4, Harvey Birdman 1, Aqua Teen 1-4, Venture Bros, and Whose Line is it Anyways Season 1 Uncensored. I am spending way too much money lately. Cant help it. Need help.......[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I can't pass up deals like this, and it seems like they've been popping up twice a week. I'm glad I couldn't/didn't bother finding a Wii this weekend, otherwise I'd really be hurting.

Thanks, you just saved me some money. I was really thinking about getting the Oblongs from the ddd sale for double that price. Got my eye on some of that other Adult Swim stuff too, Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman especially. Never saw much of either but I'm tempted to give the first seasons a shot for 9 bucks.

Going for these:

Sealab 1 - 3
Harvey Birdman S1
Oblongs
Mission Hill

I would go for Sealab S4 but I remember Season 4 being really shitty, and it's 4 dollars more expensive.

yikes... i still haven't gotten anything from the ddd sale, and it looks like i might not.

got sealab 1-4 and the ben stiller show (huge bob odenkirk fan)

tempted to pick up whose line is it anyway for THAT price ;) anybody know when this ends??...cuz i wanna wait a day or two before i make my purchase of the oblongs season 1 for only $8.99 with free 2 day shipping using amazon prime ;)

1 of: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete First Season [DVD]

1 of: Night Court - The Complete First Season [DVD]

1 of: Sealab 2021 - Season 3 [DVD]

1 of: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete Second Season [DVD]

1 of: Sealab 2021 - Season 1 [DVD]

1 of: Sealab 2021 - Season 2 [DVD]

1 of: The Brak Show, Vol. 1 [DVD]

Item(s) Subtotal: $62.33
Shipping & Handling: $8.92
Super Saver Discount: $-8.92
-----
Total Before Tax: $62.33
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $62.33

cagftw

Ordered:

Sealab 2021 Seasons 1-3
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Seasons 1-2
Mission Hill Complete Series
The Oblongs Complete Series
Space Ghost Coast to Coast Volumes 1-2
The Brak Show Volume 1
The Venture Brothers Season 1
The Ben Stiller Show

Total = $124.98 Shipped

:D

Thanks OP. I'm in for:

1 "Babylon 5 - The Complete Third Season"
Babylon 5; DVD; $29.99

1 "Babylon 5 - The Complete Fourth Season"
Bruce Boxleitner; DVD; $29.99

killer deal, i'm picking up:

oblongs
mission hill (love this)
sealab 1-3 (season 4 SUCKS)

I would get the space ghost stuff but i already have it

DAMMIT!

I ordered Brisco from DDD during the sale, and it's already shipped!

I don't have extra cash right now either, so I can't get the Adult Swim sets I want. There's some other stuff I'm interested in blind buying, but I can wait for $20.

I got Seasons 1-3 of Sealab and Season 1 of Space Ghost for $35 shipped. Awesome!

I'm thinking of picking up the Flash series. Does anyone remember if it was any good? I remember watching it as a kid and loving it, but I'm not sure how it would be now.

bread's done
Back