Twin Snakes in stock

[quote name='Ryukahn']Having it be hit or miss on getting a Black Label, i'm glad I didn't order one of these. :D[/quote]
Won't make a difference to me, the game is there. But I got black labels so... cool.

[quote name='hec204']Won't make a difference to me, the game is there. But I got black labels so... cool.[/quote]

Agreed, though I wouldn't exactly call it hit or miss on black label. Unless I've missed others, only one person has reported PC, and all others have been black label.

I also don't care either which way. I'd sell my black label copy for profit if I thought I could find another copy for less than $50-60.

As it is it's looking like I could sell my black label for around $80 but then buying it back is gonna be $50 and I'd like to get :gc: PoP3 which I can't find for $30.

I ordered a bunch of these when they were still in stock-- all came non-PH. Was very happy about that :)

On the other hand, I just don't think a lot of PH MGS:TS were printed. I've rarely seen a PH copy of it.

[quote name='Apossum']I ordered a bunch of these when they were still in stock-- all came non-PH. Was very happy about that :)

On the other hand, I just don't think a lot of PH MGS:TS were printed. I've rarely seen a PH copy of it.[/quote]

The PC versions had a limited print run. In fact, I never see used copies pop up. I do remember seeing them brand new years ago at Best Buy.

It's weird how I found a new display copy at Gamestop for $19.99 - and it was a black label, too. In 2008? WTF...

[quote name='LeafPanda']I'm trying to find this game, does anyone know where I can find it.[/quote]

Used at Gamestop and new/used on the internet.

So, I started playing this, and fuck this is so much harder than I remember it! Either I played it on easy, or got lazy on subsequent play-throughs due to the bandanna and active camouflage. If this is any indication of how hard MGS 2 & 3 are, I am in deep trouble.

(I know, hard to believe the only MGS game I've played is the original PS1 version.)

Surprised to see that either:
A) no one got in on this except a few
B) they didn't save them for when MGS4 came out :dunce:

I've been selling 'em ~$100 per pop. not too shabby.

Just popped this in for S&G. I forgot how to hold people up (I know you aim at their head or balls) but I forgot how to easily get yourself in that position. Any tips?

bread's done
Back