Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATED: Save 26% percent on used games/dvds with exclusive CAG coupon codes

CAG15 does the same thing as PPLAY15 (15% off used games/dvds), but now you can shop in CAG style!

CAG16 gets you 16% off used games on used orders of $50 or more.

I'm trying to work some CAG/EB exclusive promotions and hopefully this is just the beginning...

Some of you less observant CAGs may not realize that you can get 25% (or 26% on $50 used orders) off and get free shipping on used games/DVDs if you head to your local EB retailer and pick up an EB Edge card for $5. Then, when you order online you can combine your Edge card code, with codes CAG15 (or CAG16 on used orders of $50 or more) and SAVER for a total of 25% (26%) off and free shipping.
Cheap ass link (EBgames.com)

I couldn't get CAG15 to work (it kept telling me the manager didn't approve, or something like that) but PPLAY15 worked along with SAVER. I didn't try CAG16 cause I didn't have $50 of used games in my cart.

Didn't work for me yesterday; anyone know whether this is a permanent thing or if it is just a temporary glitch?

[quote name='organicow']Yeah, you just responded to a post from December 2004.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about this thread. It's been resseructed.

[quote name='organicow']Yeah, you just responded to a post from December 2004.[/QUOTE]

It seems that noobs go through trends. The post questions in the wrong forum, or they ask a question that is in a FAQ. now they are resurrecting year old threads.

[quote name='Graystone']It seems that noobs go through trends. The post questions in the wrong forum, or they ask a question that is in a FAQ. now they are resurrecting year old threads.[/QUOTE]

Or re-resurrect threads that were going to die while complaining about noobs.

Wow can we talk about re-resurrecting old threads and call people n00bs again? That would be super...[quote name='Simaozinho']I know i know,but I always wanted to know if you could lol[/quote]Nowadays I don't think you can combine any coupon, nor use 15% off on consoles.

[quote name='Simaozinho']I know i know,but I always wanted to know if you could lol[/QUOTE]

You always wanted to know, and yet you joined this month? Sure you're not another using just causing trouble?

;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']You always wanted to know, and yet you joined this month? Sure you're not another using just causing trouble?

;)[/quote]
Yeah because I got an edge card not to long ago and I was just searching around today to find out lol

But I thought noobs were only peopel that didn't know their way around forums and don't know how to use it?Because I've been around forums for a long time lol but meh

I'm not sure. Just go to the site, add a used system to your cart, and then try to use the code. You can do all this before checkout.

[quote name='Heyricochet']EB morning updates, and 25% off games with free shipping :'( I'll miss you. My wallet won't though.[/QUOTE]Don't forget COMPLETE games, and the ability to use gift cards/vouchers.

[quote name='Simaozinho']Yeah because I got an edge card not to long ago and I was just searching around today to find out lol

But I thought noobs were only peopel that didn't know their way around forums and don't know how to use it?Because I've been around forums for a long time lol but meh[/quote]

No, noobs are people who can't spell people right. Also, they use lol a lot, even when they're really not loling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back