Two free XBLA games for Xbox 360 consoles purchased between 8/8/06 - 09/15/07

[quote name='creeeaature']I really don't want to lash out at anyone here, but the aggrivatingly high amount of pricks on this forum is forcing me to backlash.

Did I ask about the god damned free games? No, I precisely asked about the arcade games in general, as I figured 90% of the people looking at this topic would have experience purchasing or playing the arcade games on XBL.

Don't give me your rhetorical bullshit question like I'm some 10 year old. Instead, go fuck yourself.

Now of course if you meant this in a completely different manner, I apologize.[/QUOTE]

:pRICK: achievement unlocked

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ehh, i dont go into the XBox discussion forums so im happy it got posted in the deals since free is a deal to me ;)[/quote]

Yeah thats me too.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ehh, i dont go into the XBox discussion forums so im happy it got posted in the deals since free is a deal to me ;)[/QUOTE]

Eh, I didn't even notice where it was. I assumed it was in the deals section. It just keeps floating around at the top of my subscribed threads. Now there are two threads about the same thing doing that (and I'm not helping matters ;)). The other one has been around since the 8th, though, and has more people posting in it - just thought any discussion of this should continue there. Especially discussion like: when the hell do they send these codes? What takes them so damn long to "verify" your serial number? Sheesh - it seems like the emails could be near instantaneous after you sign up. But whatever, I can wait a few weeks for Frogger I suppose ;).

[quote name='creeeaature']I really don't want to lash out at anyone here, but the aggrivatingly high amount of pricks on this forum is forcing me to backlash.

Did I ask about the god damned free games? No, I precisely asked about the arcade games in general, as I figured 90% of the people looking at this topic would have experience purchasing or playing the arcade games on XBL.

Don't give me your rhetorical bullshit question like I'm some 10 year old. Instead, go fuck yourself.

Now of course if you meant this in a completely different manner, I apologize.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Little kid needs to chill. Theres was nothing said that called for this kind of response. The dude sarcastically said if there was any downside to free games. You need to get off the internet if you get butthurt from a little sarcasm. Btw, are you 10 years old?

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Sweetness. Thanks OP.

I got this....[/QUOTE]
Heh, me too. Just saw the other link with the purchase dates, but I still signed up. Hope it goes through tho.

[quote name='creeeaature']
[/QUOTE]

Obviously, he's 10 and a half.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ehh, i dont go into the XBox discussion forums so im happy it got posted in the deals since free is a deal to me ;)[/quote]

I was originally going to put mine in the free offers/referrals thread, since that's probably where it really belongs. But, I put it in the Xbox forum, thinking it would get more play (and Linkin said it was fine in the Xbox forum). :lol:

What is the deal with these teenagers carrying around attitudes on the internet? Start shit in real life if you're so tough; relax with it on the internet. Or if you're hurting so much for a fight, come see me.

Digressing, thanks OP. I don't check the other forum. I appreciate you posting this.

[quote name='CYRiX']If anyone else tries google's image search for serials, I only found one and took it :D[/quote]
Go die. Yeah, I know doing that probably wouldn't do much harm to the owner, but there's something about it that screams " I'm a big fat dick" for some reason.

No offense to you, though.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Thanks guys, there was absolutely nothing sinister or asinine in what I said.[/quote]

It's your avatar. That glare just looks so mean that even if you type "cuddly puppies" it will sound sinister!!!

At least there is a universal code, last time the codes ended with digits 1 through 4 and they inversely gave 4 to 1 codes. I received a 2 game code and found a four on the internet. They gave out Joust, Frogger, and Robotron. Never found out what the fourth game was. I'm guessing it will be the same games.

[quote name='io']Eh, I didn't even notice where it was. I assumed it was in the deals section. It just keeps floating around at the top of my subscribed threads. Now there are two threads about the same thing doing that (and I'm not helping matters ;)). The other one has been around since the 8th, though, and has more people posting in it - just thought any discussion of this should continue there. Especially discussion like: when the hell do they send these codes? What takes them so damn long to "verify" your serial number? Sheesh - it seems like the emails could be near instantaneous after you sign up. But whatever, I can wait a few weeks for Frogger I suppose ;).[/quote]

Taken long for me too, signed up a while ago, and haven't received anything. And trust me, you WANT to wait for Frogger, it is fucking frustrating and I wasted 400 points on it.

As for the games, the two are Frogger and Robotron for those who don't know.

And of course, this should be either moved to the free forum, or merged into the one on the 360 forum.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Taken long for me too, signed up a while ago, and haven't received anything. And trust me, you WANT to wait for Frogger, it is fucking frustrating and I wasted 400 points on it.

As for the games, the two are Frogger and Robotron for those who don't know.

And of course, this should be either moved to the free forum, or merged into the one on the 360 forum.[/quote]

If those are the two games then I'm not even sure if it's worth wasting a few minutes to sign up.

[quote name='creeeaature']Are any of the arcade games really worth it? I have MAME/emulators and can get practically every game that route and just play it on my laptop.[/QUOTE]

Some of them have advanced graphics and sound - from just a few visual effects (the two Contra games) more detailed sprites (Robotron), backdrops (Robotron and Joust) retouched / higher resolution graphics (Super Contra) all the way to every graphical element being completely redone (Double Dragon and the upcoming Street Fighter). Also, most multiplayer games can be played with others online with Live.

Both of those games work for me... I hope I'm not given any shit since I'm on console #3 already, even though I bought my original september 20, 2006.

2 minutes to sign up for it is worth a shot.

I signed up last Christmas when there was a supposed "4 free games" code and never received anything. Hopefully this one works for me this time. I think the 2 and 3 game codes worked for people last time.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Damnit, I already have Robotron from the Xbox Live Vision Camera bundle. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I played it once.

[quote name='Rozz']How can something awesome such as free games turn into a retarded flame war...[/quote]

Welcome to the internet. Where anything innocuous can set off a fight of epic proportions.

Also, in order to be relevant, I submitted for these free tokens. I haven't got them yet, but it still makes me all warm in side to receive free things.

bump for a reminder.

Haven't gotten a code yet either. This is as bad as the COD4 beta that I got in, but still no email :p

[quote name='nuttyturnip']Because it would be too easy to have the system verify your serial number and email you the codes in 2 seconds.[/QUOTE]

Of course.. way too easy.

I'll be quite surprised if these ever come at all.

Okay, I've had 3 systems over the course of this promotion and have registered them all. Hope I get 3 codes. :D

bread's done
Back