Two free XBLA games for Xbox 360 consoles purchased between 8/8/06 - 09/15/07

[quote name='SarBear']Just checking:

Did anyone receive an email yet outling any specifics?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Not yet. Or I haven't, at any rate.

Considering they said "You'll get it by September 30th" or whatever the date was, I imagine they won't act until closer to that deadline.

Thanks OP. I did this last year, but never got my games. I think it was because of some error in their database; you were supposed to resign-up after a certain point because something had gone wrong, but I never bothered to. So hopefully this will go thorugh.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Bump for anyone that missed this. 2 days left for registration.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the bump. I just got mine Sunday and woulda missed this thread.

Codes probably won't be sent out until after the 15th, when the promotion closes.

I think it took them a week or two to get the other ones out.

lol Microsoft is just way too good at marketing for Halo 3.

Promotions, coupons, discounts, launch events and free XBL stuff. It's like they're promoting the 360, Halo 3 and X-box Live all in one sitting!

I totally forgot about this thread - hopefully they'll start sending out codes. I hope they send out some 800 point games, but for some reason I have a feeling I'll be getting another Contra or Paperboy code ...

[quote name='jwg']Done it. Anything free is better than nothing......I think.[/QUOTE]

I don't know man. Totemball was painful to play and that was free. I rather have nothing then Totemball.

It would be funny if the two free games were Totemball and Ageis Wing

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...so the promotion ended right before Halo 3 Console came out...bummer[/quote]

I just registered mine so it still seems to be working (can't believe I forgot and how lucky I was its still going 4 days later... Birthday luck I guess)

Didnt try it with a Halo ed system, I bought an Elite right before this promotion started

[quote name='Benisjamin']Does anyone know if they send all the codes out at once or as we register? Has anybody gotten their codes yet?[/quote]
Well, I registered when the promotion was first mentioned and I still haven't received anything.:cry:

[quote name='mogamer']Well, I registered when the promotion was first mentioned and I still haven't received anything.:cry:[/QUOTE]
Nuts, I guess all we can do is wait.

Wow. it's the 20th and nobdy has nothin. Balls.

Remember the Diamond Card? You know, the one you got months after you completely forgot about it.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Remember the Diamond Card? You know, the one you got months after you completely forgot about it.[/QUOTE]
I never got one and I signed up about a year ago.

Ok, good, so I'm not the only one without free games then...

Hopefully they'll show up on or around the 30th. I kinda expected that to be the case anyway, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them, as I nearly forgot about this deal.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Remember the Diamond Card? You know, the one you got months after you completely forgot about it.[/quote]
I have it, but I did forget about. Why? Because the so-called promised deals with it are fucking useless and usually require you spend an ass load of money.

Still no fucking word from Microsoft. The hell?

I checked last night, and still haven't received anything. I also checked with people at DVDTalk, and no dice there either. Microsoft must be waiting until the very last day to send these codes out.

[quote name='SirMikael']Microsoft must be waiting until the very last day to send these codes out.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure we'll get them at 23:59:59 on 9/30. WTF M$?

For some reason, I'm thinking that we won't get them at all today.

If not, I'm going to try to contact Major Nelson about it.

I just don't quite understand why they would even do this. Aren't they wasting their own money by not just doing it via email and codes? So stupid.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']I just don't quite understand why they would even do this. Aren't they wasting their own money by not just doing it via email and codes? So stupid.[/QUOTE]
Umm, they are doing it by email and codes.

[quote name='Damian']Umm, they are doing it by email and codes.[/quote]
Wait....what? I thought they were supposed to send you a code via regular mail. I=wrong.

Just looked and it wasn't there anyway.

Meh I don't care either way, it's not like I'm paying for it. And it's probably going to be two shitty games. So they can take until December and I still wouldn't care.

damn. why even offer this if they aren't going to hold up their end? those microsoftian bastids.

WTF? I'm going to contact them today and see what is up here.

I really don't care if it's two shitty games; they told me that they would give me two games by 9/30 in appreciation for me buying a Xbox 360. It's the principle of the matter.

bread's done
Back