Two ONLINE Gamestop coupons - $20 and $10. Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Will someone please help me get rid of these?

They are only good for in stock online purchases from Gamestop.com. The only thing i want are games i have to pre-order. Does anyone want to buy these off me for Paypal cash, or for another game? I have had these forever, i want to finally find a use for them. They dont expire until 2013.

They are two online coupon codes, one for $20 and the other for $10. From what i know they are not valid on pre-orders, and you cannot combine them to make $30. Its ONLY for online orders, you punch it in right before you check out.

I finally got rid of my coupons awhile back, but good luck on getting rid of yours. They are just dreadful since they don't stack with anything =\.

Is it possible to order items from GameStop's web site without a credit card?

Or will it still ask for one even if I have the coupon codes?

Nah i think a credit card is required for everything online.

Even if you preorder online, and expect to pay in cash when picking it up, they still need a credit card for verification.

Sorry man not very interested.

My main wants now are: Borderlands and Dirt 2.

As far as selling the coupons, to be honest, i would prefer to sell them at the full price. Maybe the best deal i will do is both for $25 ($5 off).

[quote name='Badman']lol trying to sell coupons for full price... Are you lost this is Cheap Ass Gamer...[/QUOTE]

QFT. PM me when you've stopped being delusional, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back