Two Worlds 2 Royal Edition (top edition) // GameStop exclusive items

GlassAgate

CAGiversary!
If the Royal Edition wasn't limited in the US, I wouldn't
have posted this. Of course, with limited releases,
once they're gone, the price will go up, so I'm helping
you save money by buying it now. That's how I justify
this post.

Amazon.com (US)(Amazon.com third party seller = developer?)

PC / MAC :pc:

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Worlds-Ro..._4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1295069896&sr=1-4

360 :360:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...c?ie=UTF8&qid=1295069896&sr=1-2&condition=new

PS3 :ps3:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...c?ie=UTF8&qid=1295069896&sr=1-5&condition=new

Notice of limited quantities in the US
(concerning the Royal Edition on all platforms)
http://www.topware.com/store/pc/two_worlds_II_royal.php

GameStop (US)(GameStop pre-order exclusives)
// The regular edition includes a weapon and a level,
// and from the looks of it, they're different from what
// the Royal Edition includes. The RE's pages doesn't
// mention them, but since they are downloadable,
// they can still e-mail you the code, but they don't
// mention it on their page.
:wall:

// In case it wasn't clear, Topware/Zuxxez have their own
// exclusive DLC, different from what GameStop is offering.

Royal Edition (360)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=89695

Royal Edition (PS3)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=89696

Concerning peoples who want the RE goodies, but
want to play the game on the PC

So, if you want the RE, and have a PC, your best bet is
to get it at Amazon. Otherwise, get a console version
at GameStop, sell the game, and keep the goodies.

Amazon.de (Germany release)(more details below)

http://www.amazon.de/TopWare-Entert...R5SO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295070209&sr=8-1

Concerning US peoples using Amazon.de

People from the US can order from Amazon.de.
Just log in using your US account, navigate
as you would on the US website, and you're
good. There is one additional page, I think.
Use Google Translate, if you get lost.

Concerning US people getting the 360 Germany release

Unless you have a modded 360, I don't think that
the German version will work in a US 360. It does
have the English version on the disc, I think,
so for playing the game on a modded 360,
good, but as far as the extras (physical goodies)
are concerned, I don't know if they come in
English or German.

Concerning US peoples getting the PC Germany release

I don't know if the PC version is region locked. I wasn't
aware of a region locking being popular with PC games,
but a few do have them. Just like the 360 release,
it has the English language option, along with a handful
of other languages (on the same page as the notice of limited
quantities). Of course, the extras may not be in English.

Kudos to TopWare for making the game friendly for
people with older PC's.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JediKiller24']You do know there was a collector's version for the first one too, right? (not nearly as fancy as this one for part 2, but still a CE)[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean a CE, I meant a sequel in general.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I didn't mean a CE, I meant a sequel in general.[/QUOTE] If I remember correctly Two Worlds sold over a million copies between U.K and North America, smaller developing company, means less overhead cost, factor it was just ported from PC code and not made from the ground up for the consoles. If your asking why based on quality of the game...in that case why do they make Madden every year.

[quote name='GlassAgate'](a) The codes in the box are a separate set of codes from
Topware/Zuxxez. More below, after (c)

(b) Did you get the Royal Edition? More below, after (c)

(c) The codes in the Royal Edition are from Topware/Zuxxez.
GameStop should have sent you your codes.

Okay, in your shipment confirmation e-mail, there should be
a line:

If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by sending an email to: [email protected]

I sent an e-mail to them. I got two replies: one stating that
they were looking into the matter, and the second being
my codes.

They don't match the codes posted a few posts up from this
one. I wonder if those aren't for the PS3 version?

Anywho, after I get my code entered, I'll post them. They
might be one time use, or they might be generic, useful
for anyone who wants one.[/QUOTE]

Gamestops page is very confusing, what exactly are we supposed to be getting as a preorder bonus from gamestop?

[quote name='Knoell']Gamestops page is very confusing, what exactly are we supposed to be getting as a preorder bonus from gamestop?[/QUOTE]

The pre-order bonuses are codes for the Labyrinths of Hatmandor level and the Luciendar Sword. After not getting mine I e-mailed GameStop and customer support e-mailed me back with my two codes in about a day.

Anyone else still having issues with getting it from the store? I Keep calling the store I pre-ordered at and they say they haven't received any. Online a store in another part of the state says they have them in stock.

[quote name='Feldrane']Anyone else still having issues with getting it from the store? I Keep calling the store I pre-ordered at and they say they haven't received any. Online a store in another part of the state says they have them in stock.[/QUOTE]I have heard that Gamestop is having issues. A store that should have allocated PS3 versions of the Royal edition to stock received none, despite pre-orders being in place. Another store, that probably had no pre-orders, stocked the PS3 Royal edition.

I still haven't received a response to my e-mail requesting the codes.

Edit: I just dug through my e-mail and found a response saying they were going to send the request to another department, and they will Ups(?) them to me by the following Monday, we will see.

[quote name='Knoell']I still haven't received a response to my e-mail requesting the codes.

Edit: I just dug through my e-mail and found a response saying they were going to send the request to another department, and they will Ups(?) them to me by the following Monday, we will see.[/QUOTE]

You realize the codes aren't unique right?

:360:
Lucienda Sword 9122-5287-3591-0927
Scroll 6972-5760-7685-8477

:ps3:
Lucienda sword 9122-5287-3591-0927
Luciendar Sword 6624-0989-0879-6383
Scroll bonus map 6972-5760-7685-8477

[quote name='OregonDealz']Yup, I'll never forget the day a GS Employee said, oh you got the last pre-order bonus left.

I am like what do you mean? I pre-ordered this game weeks ago. The guy said whatever we get is what we get...

Haven't pre-ordered a single thing from GS since.[/QUOTE]

Ill never forget standing gamestop and watched a customer walk up and ask what stuff was on the counter behind and he said they were pre order bonus stuff. Guy asked if he could have one and the manager of all people said if he bought something he could have one. So guy paid for a used game he was holding and got a figure.

Another time they had the headbands pre order items for street fighter 4, like 12 of them and guy gave like 5 of them to his friend to give to their friends.

Last time I ever shopped with them and last time I ever will was when I pre ordered heavy rain months before release to get the code for the taxidermist. I was there hour after they opened and the guy said they were all out. So I argued till he broke and started calling every lamestop in the area and on the 3rd try he found a store and I had him tell them they had to hold it for me so I drove there got it and never been in another lamestop again.

[quote name='LordVila']You realize the codes aren't unique right?

:360:
Lucienda Sword 9122-5287-3591-0927
Scroll 6972-5760-7685-8477

:ps3:
Lucienda sword 9122-5287-3591-0927
Luciendar Sword 6624-0989-0879-6383
Scroll bonus map 6972-5760-7685-8477[/QUOTE]

According to someone else in this thread we were supposed to get the Lucienda sword and the Labyrinths of Hatmandor level.

The pre-order bonuses are codes for the Labyrinths of Hatmandor level and the Luciendar Sword

After not getting mine I e-mailed GameStop and customer support e-mailed me back with my two codes in about a day.

I have not had a chance to play the game yet, so I do not know how unique the codes are, but if they are aren't unique then I don't need them. (obviously)

However some people said it wasn't clear, and noone has cleared it up, until you said something about the sword, but what about the level?

Well the codes posted early in the thread don't seen unique as I just got a regular edition from Kmart and put the codes Josh gave us and then just for fun tried the codes from that post and got all the items.:bouncy:

What do you guys think of the game so far? I'm about 5 hours in at this point and am feeling fairly "meh" about it thus far. The story seems alright, but he voice acting is awful and the control seems sloppy.

[quote name='Knoell']According to someone else in this thread we were supposed to get the Lucienda sword and the Labyrinths of Hatmandor level.

I have not had a chance to play the game yet, so I do not know how unique the codes are, but if they are aren't unique then I don't need them. (obviously)

However some people said it wasn't clear, and noone has cleared it up, until you said something about the sword, but what about the level?[/QUOTE]

I got the game in through GameFly and the codes worked that I got off of GameFAQs. Even SHC-Gamer the KMart rep realized they weren't unique codes when he was sent 2 boxes full of cards that had the same code on them for the hammer. Doing a simple google search also makes it very clear that the codes aren't unique. You enter the codes in-game at the pause menu.

Is the Labyrinths of Hatmandor level code unique for the 360? I am having a tough time getting my codes from my local Gamestop. They said they haven't received them yet.

[quote name='scott_matthews']What do you guys think of the game so far? I'm about 5 hours in at this point and am feeling fairly "meh" about it thus far. The story seems alright, but he voice acting is awful and the control seems sloppy.[/QUOTE]
I gave up on it, it was pretty meh to me also. One of my biggest gripes is, who's fucking bright idea was it to make the horse move by needing to pull the trigger over and over???:bomb:

[quote name='Jayrcee']Is the Labyrinths of Hatmandor level code unique for the 360? I am having a tough time getting my codes from my local Gamestop. They said they haven't received them yet.[/QUOTE]
No, its a universal code

One of my biggest gripes is, who's ing bright idea was it to make the horse move by needing to pull the trigger over and over???
The same people who thought run/sneak and jump/interact should share the same buttons. Don't get me started on shooting arrows.

Personally I thought the game was worse than meh: bad controls, terrible frame rate (at least on the PS3 version), clunky combat and odd difficulty spikes were my main turnoffs. It's another game that tries to do alot but can't really succeed at any of it. Some folks apparently love the game though...

[quote name='gargus']So where is the deal part at?[/QUOTE]

Um, when I made the post, I figured that by getting
the Royal Edition before they became hard to
find, that the person would pay less now than
later.

I think that I stated this in at the first post.

[quote name='GlassAgate']Um, when I made the post, I figured that by getting
the Royal Edition before they became hard to
find, that the person would pay less now than
later.

I think that I stated this in at the first post.[/QUOTE]

save money by spending money? sounds like obamanator

I got the game for $27, im thinking of trading it in already to amazon for 28.75 tiv i locked in yesterday. it just really isn't getting me excited or drawing me in. When i come home and play blops i think i should just trade it back already, altho i know there is tons to do...

[quote name='Velo214']I got the game for $27, im thinking of trading it in already to amazon for 28.75 tiv i locked in yesterday. it just really isn't getting me excited or drawing me in. When i come home and play blops i think i should just trade it back already, altho i know there is tons to do...[/QUOTE]

When I started the first game, it took me a couple of hours
to get into it. Once I did, I was hooked. You might give it
a little more time.

How did you get it for that cheap? Did you import the PC version?
GoGamer?

Finally got my Royal Edition last night. The manager at my GS went out of his way to get it in for me. Big reason why I continue to shop at my GS.

Anywho he was very sorry for it taking so long and gave me some pre-order bonuses that they had left over. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Finally got my Royal Edition last night. The manager at my GS went out of his way to get it in for me. Big reason why I continue to shop at my GS.

Anywho he was very sorry for it taking so long and gave me some pre-order bonuses that they had left over. :D[/QUOTE]

These pre-order bonuses. Are you referring to the
DLC codes? Not to bust your bubble, but those codes
are not generic, reusable, and for weapons that would
be found in the game eventually.

I would recommend that you wait until you find your first
chest to activate those codes. Otherwise, you won't
be able to hold weapons from dead baddies to be
later used in blacksmithing.

Don't worry. If you pick the weapons up, and then drop
them, all in the same place, they will all be left in a single
package for you to pick up later.

[quote name='GlassAgate']These pre-order bonuses. Are you referring to the
DLC codes? Not to bust your bubble, but those codes
are not generic, reusable, and for weapons that would
be found in the game eventually.

I would recommend that you wait until you find your first
chest to activate those codes. Otherwise, you won't
be able to hold weapons from dead baddies to be
later used in blacksmithing.

Don't worry. If you pick the weapons up, and then drop
them, all in the same place, they will all be left in a single
package for you to pick up later.[/QUOTE]

No he gave me some pre-order stuff for other games that they had left over. :D

[quote name='buckeyeboy69']What are people's opinions on this game? is it worth full price?[/QUOTE]

We've sort of touched on this earlier in this thread. The general feeling was underwhelming. Control, frame rate, and poor voiceover work are my biggest gripes so far. I'm about 5 hours into my first play.

Besides the laughably bad voice acting, the game is actually fun. Yes the frame rate isn't the best, graphics aren't the best but I see this becoming a cult classic. At least you can play it with a buddy.

Rented it from Redbox the other day.
Fun game, had it for about 36 hours and managed to log in over 12.

Regret that I didn't buy it when Kmart had it on sale for $40.

I picked up the Royal Edition from Amazon. Twice.

First one I got was sealed with some Xbox 360 label on it (probably just a piece of paper inside the shrink). Pretty happy with it.

Since the game has a good fanbase and this Royal Edition seems rather limited, I thought I'd pick up a second Royal Edition for high end trade bait. (I'm a collector and we do this now and again). The second one came without shrinkwrap or the outer indication that it was Xbox 360. The figure and parts were floating around loose. It did have a sealed copy of the game inside. Still, this is lame for those of you thinking about resale value. It looks like they took a PC version and swapped out the game for a 360 copy.

I'm sending this back, and I'd recommend caution if you are considering buying Royal from the Amazon marketplace seller and you care about the details. And you probably should care if are spending $100 on limited edition crap.

sorry, today is my bday! woot, but been busy. yeah i got it real cheap cuz i got it from the kmart sale ($40 on release day) and i had bought about 20 B1G1 $5 giftcards ;) so all my games from kmart have been like half price. i got this and nfs hot pursuit on the kmart sales for about $20+tax out of pocket ;)

yeah i gave it some time and it started to grow on me. i made a cool Magus battlemage with a ton of summons (missile+spread and then Fire +Summon, instant 3 wolves :) and a cool dark void (power+enchant+time/damage) that just destroys all.

but then i found i glitched up the unsolicited guests and black marketeers quests by doing too many guild quests before i met bad yi or something and so the plat is locked away for me, doh! so i guess i will rebuy this when it's $20 or something down the road or rent it but im not starting over and rushing through.

i did all the multiplayer adventures last nite from 11pm after work til like 4am. that was pretty fun. alot easier if you get a big group.
i still need to boost the duel/deathmatch/crystals. but i finished the village too.
still havnt found battlecry/humbling blow in game, or the trapper skill... any help on those. trying to get easy combat trophies out of the way.

oh but yeah amazon tiv was 26 last week, so i was rushing to get done. now i check today and its 36. at least on ps3. xbox is 38. wow. so yeah, i will give it another week and then im gonna tiv at amazon. woot.

and yeah the voice acting seems rushed but whatev, and the loading textures/etc is ok, but the choppy framerate is poor. someone compared this to demon souls, and that insults demons souls. but yeah, fun game for some time, but the glitches killed it cuz i dont wanna start over again. i liked some of the glitchiness tho. like i jumped over to get past bayann into hatmandor by just jumping over the mountain. lol

peace out cags!

lol my gamer card shows it right there. mp adventures 1-7 and the build 5 buildings. im at 14, so i gotta get another 2000auras and get that 15th building made ;)

oh n i got the ps3 version if any wants to fight/boost on mp matches? crystal/tdm/duel. im level 36mp. peace!

The Royal Edition just had it's first price drop for Gamestop. It's 89.99, and a manager at my local store told me it's a permanent drop (for GS), despite many stores not even having any in stock.

bread's done
Back