U Broke My Sista's Face! FIGHTING THREAD XLV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']geeze!?!? I doubt it, gut hopefully that births some new kids into becoming fighters.[/QUOTE]

lul, a generation of BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB YOU fuckING CHEAP $$$$$$!!!

Jim, I've got a copy of CoD4 coming in later this week. A bunch of people I know have been on it forever and they finally convinced me to start playing. Other than that, we're still playing Gears.

[quote name='depascal22']Jim, I've got a copy of CoD4 coming in later this week. A bunch of people I know have been on it forever and they finally convinced me to start playing. Other than that, we're still playing Gears.[/QUOTE]

Nice, that game is so money. Definately hit me up when you get it.

Also, anyone looking for the PS3 version? I'll hook you up with some extra shit in the package (figurines, posters etc....) if a CAG wins it. FREE SHIPPING :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320283671435&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

[quote name='Chacrana']lul, a generation of BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB YOU fuckING CHEAP $$$$$$!!![/quote]

NO

IT'S JUST BB

GET IT RIGHT

i keep thinking about how much i want to learn SC4
maaan

Huh, well I wasn't planning to pick up the 360 verison of SC4 for quite some time, but HG got a review copy in, so I'll presumably be getting that to look at.

So ninja dog, foley, kainzero... all ya'll. We gotz to play this.

It has a lobby that's basically a menu screen that lists the people in the room, but it's not like DOA4 where you can have a Ninja running around a room and making odd gestures.

Man, do I miss those times.

[quote name='Chacrana']Or Street Fighter 2 HF. I remember it being soooo difficult to get a quarter match going and have it actually work.[/QUOTE]

Was about to say the same exact thing.

Even though that online was broken and I don't especially like HF, I still remember the matches being a lotta fun though...

It sucks because online only sucks for us, maybe now since the online is region free they'll realize how bad it is... damn you Scamco!

[quote name='Chacrana']Even though that online was broken and I don't especially like HF, I still remember the matches being a lotta fun though...[/quote]

:lol:

fun because all you played was Ken.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol:

fun because all you played was Ken.[/QUOTE]

So true :)

I can't hate though....all I played was Vega/Blanka against you guys.

Allz I know is I hope there's no more charge characters. I can't stand 'em, and that's part of the reason why I never bother to learned a non-shoto character.

ShotoPhag4Lyfe

[quote name='Chacrana']Allz I know is I hope there's no more charge characters. I can't stand 'em, and that's part of the reason why I never bother to learned a non-shoto character.

ShotoPhag4Lyfe[/quote]

Nhigguh, plz!

I'm scared to think Rufus is now shoto.

Nothin wrong with charge characters

balrogwq0.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']For charging characters, you'd think their playstyle would make them lame, but Guile and Balrog are total badasses. Dudley's got nothin on Balrog.[/QUOTE]

Uh, Hello? Dudley's actually got some class. He drives an expensive car, throws roses, and lives in London, for fuck's sake. He's worlds above that street urchin

[quote name='Chacrana']Uh, Hello? Dudley's actually got some class. He drives an expensive car, throws roses, and lives in London, for fuck's sake. He's worlds above that street urchin[/QUOTE]

Balrog would whoop his ass though, and that's all that matters.

The EVO 2008 pools are out for all games.

http://evo2k.com/finals/pools/

I just want to mention that CAG FG's own Mr. Beef is entering CVS2/SSBB.

Beef, I'm sorry I've been busy lately and haven't had the time to help you train for EVO. I hope you got my PM about the tips that'll help you competitively. Being able to RC is KEY. Keep practicing it until you get tired :)

Beef's CVS2 pool is insane. He's got NorCal's own Albert C. (KEYSTONE!) and kin3tix. Also he's got COMBOFIEND as well as Pigadoken in his pool.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Those pools for some guys, are completely fucked.

I'm glad I'm just watching this year, I'm not even close to serious competitive gaming mentality shape/awareness. Next year for sure though.

[quote name='Chacrana']
And he's got Combofiend on his team which is like dayum.[/QUOTE]

Team? Not sure if maybe I'm just confused but the people I mentioned were people he playing against in his bracket for the game.

omg everybody watch this NOW!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-zLJpUMtk

it's sooooooooo good!!

[quote name='asianxcore']Beef's CVS2 pool is insane. He's got NorCal's own Albert C. (KEYSTONE!) and kin3tix. Also he's got COMBOFIEND as well as Pigadoken in his pool.

GOOD LUCK!!!![/QUOTE]

aww man... good luck else u come back as Roast Beef.

that nash vest is the hot shit..

abel looks like a pro wrestler from the 80's.. still pretty sick looking and fitting for him

[quote name='kristianator']that nash vest is the hot shit..

abel looks like a pro wrestler from the 80's.. still pretty sick looking and fitting for him[/QUOTE]

Looks like one of the Steiner Brothers.

I gotta say, I like how the character models take up so much of the screen. Just makes it look like there's 120% more impact when someone gets jacked in the face.

GL Beef.

And goddamn, but SFIV is looking like hot shyt. I want bad. I'm leaning PS3, unless a good RAP-type stick comes out, or if there's a dramatic improvment for 360...

[quote name='Chacrana']I gotta say, I like how the character models take up so much of the screen. Just makes it look like there's 120% more impact when someone gets jacked in the face.[/QUOTE]

when i played sf4 at comic con, this shit pretty much messed with my ability to use gief's banishing flats properly. a fireball would come out and it's already right next zangief's big ass.

[quote name='asianxcore']The EVO 2008 pools are out for all games.

http://evo2k.com/finals/pools/

I just want to mention that CAG FG's own Mr. Beef is entering CVS2/SSBB.

Beef, I'm sorry I've been busy lately and haven't had the time to help you train for EVO. I hope you got my PM about the tips that'll help you competitively. Being able to RC is KEY. Keep practicing it until you get tired :)

Beef's CVS2 pool is insane. He's got NorCal's own Albert C. (KEYSTONE!) and kin3tix. Also he's got COMBOFIEND as well as Pigadoken in his pool.

GOOD LUCK!!!![/quote]Yeah, I got the PM. Unfortunately, one of my friends who's going with me made me leave early Wednesday, so I had not time to practice in either Brawl or CVS2. I'm in Vegas right now, and I'm trying my hardest to find someone to practice with in the hotel, but so far, no luck. The TVs are garbage, too. No AV, and you have to practically disassemble the back of the TV if you wanna use an RF. No worries, though.

Markman, where you at? I'm still curious as to what you even look like.

Oh, and thanks for all the support. I'll try not to let you guys down. :cool:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Yeah, I got the PM. Unfortunately, one of my friends who's going with me made me leave early Wednesday, so I had not time to practice in either Brawl or CVS2.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks. Best of luck to you! I'm sure the entire EVO experience will be worth your time/trip. Hopefully if I'm not lax next year I'll plan better and show up :)

Also kainzero, you hit the nail on the head. Pigadoken's P-Groove is stupid good. Also I know Combofiend hasn't played A-Groove competitively in a while (he runs a K team now), but it would be nice to see him run his old team for fun.

Glad to see lots of peeps from NorCal on the pools list. Wonder why Chunskta couldn't make it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back