AC Origins: Gold Edition (PS4 only) $36.30

AC Odyssey: Gold Edition (PS4/XB1) $55 // Standard Edition (PS4/XB1) $29.99

Far Cry 5: Father Edition (PS4 only) $79.99

The Crew 2: Gold Edition (PS4/XB1) $36.30 // Standard Edition (PS4/XB1) $19.80

Starlink Starter Edition (PS4/XB1/Switch) $39.74

South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Edition (PS4/XB1) $40

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Ubisoft's store still use that horrible company for fulfillment?  The name escapes me right now but they were involved with Namco Bandai and the Ni No Kuni CE fiasco.  Uggh.

I received my copy of Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold the other day. I redeemed the season pass, and I installed the game last night. I'm going to flip it to Amazon for a small flip, and I'll rebuy the game when it gets cheaper. I won't have much time to play it right now so it's best to let it go.

It was my first time ordering from Ubisoft during black Friday. My ubisoft acct was hacked by someone trying to log in from Ukraine. After that a bunch of my other accounts that have the same email had been getting suspicious activities. Anyone else experienced this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Make sure to enable 2-factor authentication and I would ensure you have unique passwords for all accounts that share the email.

It was my first time ordering from Ubisoft during black Friday. My ubisoft acct was hacked by someone trying to log in from Ukraine. After that a bunch of my other accounts that have the same email had been getting suspicious activities. Anyone else experienced this?

Yes. Make sure to enable 2-factor authentication and I would ensure you have unique passwords for all accounts that share the email.
Thanks. I'll be doing that tonight. Should've never used a personal email for site like that. Looks like they get hack a lot.

I received my copy of Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold the other day. I redeemed the season pass, and I installed the game last night. I'm going to flip it to Amazon for a small flip, and I'll rebuy the game when it gets cheaper. I won't have much time to play it right now so it's best to let it go.

Shhh, you are not suppose to say that out loud

bread's done
Back