UCLA girl rants about asians

panzerfaust

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Maybe it's just me, but the popularity of this video is blowing up, and all I see on my facebook feed is kids crying about it and posting the thousands of parody videos that are being made every second.

She is dumb, she is insensitive, she could possibly be racist but I think it's a matter of her just not being smart enough to articulate a reasonable explanation for what's bothering her. I just find it a little sad that people are so butt hurt over this as compared to actual, heavily racist videos that you can find anywhere on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLfmZn8bqgU

Oh, and tits.

There is no " could possibly be racist " about it. Key worlds like " our " school, and the whole ching khong comment are a pretty damn clear sign to me the bitch is. I also find it funny that this bothers you that people are upset about this but assume that people are not upset about any other racist video on youtube. That shows some very limited thinking on your part. If something is more the flavor of the minute than of course more people will be talking about it right now.

Though you did mention that only kids are crying about it on your facebook, so that tells me that ether you yourself are a kid, or a pedo to have kids on your feed. Hmm

My friend sent me the link for this a couple of days ago and I didn't watch it then, I really should've followed my instincts and not watch it here either...

Only question I have is... How the fuck did she get into UCLA... ?

With all the random racist/blonde chick youtube rants, how this one is the one to become famous...

The most ridiculous comment she made IMO is about the cell phones. I bet she is one of those cell phone users.

"I'll be deep into my studies."

Are we seriously to believe this hoa has ever cracked a book?

-----

finally, people who talk loudly on cell phones suck the big one. But that's EVERYBODY. And I hate them.

----

finally part 2: tits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh! I forgot that I'm asian! But a different nationality from the one I assume she's insulting (chinese?, I can't watch the video at my internship).

That was not a great way to put it, but I agree people shouldn't be on their cell phones in the library.

I doubt it's just "Asians" as she puts it, people these days don't seem to be able to live without a phone permanently glued to their ears.

EDIT - Probably would.

im shocked there isnt a video of someone saying the people who make

toilet paper are racist ... cause all of the paper is WHITE...

now after saying that im sure there will be 100 of them before the week is up LOL

[quote name='giantqtipz']Doh! I forgot that I'm asian! But a different nationality from the one I assume she's insulting (chinese?, I can't watch the video at my internship).[/QUOTE]

In most likelihood, she's insulting the Japanese because she refers to them calling "their entire address book" because of the "tsunami thing." Although it's extremely possible she doesn't know the difference.

Between this and the Friday video, I think i'm youtubed out.

The parodies though are the best part.

I kind of agree with this chick. I'm not going to bitch about it because I realize that they're from a different country, and don't really know how things work here, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't piss me off. Asians here at U of I (mostly Koreans) are the same way when it comes to their phones. They use them in EVERY place imaginable. It does get really annoying, so I understand her frustration. Also, although her impression may have been retarded, she's not the only one who finds the sound of Asian languages somewhat annoying. :lol:

But again, this is all just cultural differences, not much you can do but get used it. Bitching on Youtube won't help.

[quote name='slidecage']im shocked there isnt a video of someone saying the people who make

toilet paper are racist ... cause all of the paper is WHITE...

now after saying that im sure there will be 100 of them before the week is up LOL[/QUOTE]

Well it starts white. After its used it covers the other races so not racist.

Im not sure why everyone is jumping down this girls throat for this. Why is she not intelligent? Just because she notices how annoying certain people around her are? If anything the people judging her are the true racists. They arent there to see what she is dealing with. Maybe these groups of people are a pain to deal with.

Oh well, threads like this will make people think twice before airing their opinions when they dont follow the standards set up by this oversensitive nation who thinks everyone but them self is a racist pig.

One thing I'll never truly get are people's fascinations with these talking heads with their attention whore rants. Only watched for a few seconds because it's like every other "Pay attention to my words (or my boobs!)" diatribe on the internet except she happens to talk about the right subject at the right time to help her gain notoriety.

That said, I'm sure Anonymous would swallow her whole if she truly got out of line.

[quote name='LostRoad']There is no " could possibly be racist " about it. Key worlds like " our " school, and the whole ching khong comment are a pretty damn clear sign to me the bitch is. I also find it funny that this bothers you that people are upset about this but assume that people are not upset about any other racist video on youtube. That shows some very limited thinking on your part. If something is more the flavor of the minute than of course more people will be talking about it right now.

Though you did mention that only kids are crying about it on your facebook, so that tells me that ether you yourself are a kid, or a pedo to have kids on your feed. Hmm[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Wow, massively overblown. She didn't really say anything that offensive. My God, I hear more offensive stuff than this on morning sports radio.

I've traveled throughout Asia fairly extensively, two out of the three groomsman in my wedding were Asian. The best man was Asian. I find myself noticing bad cell phone manners by more of my Asian friends and associates, than other groups. Maybe they don't have voicemail, because I've never seen them miss a call no matter where we are, or what we're doing.

This chick is clearly an idiot, but I don't see why that makes a general observation incorrect.

[quote name='berzirk']
I find myself noticing bad cell phone manners by more of my Asian friends and associates, than other groups..[/QUOTE]

When I see assholes on cell phones, I don't keep a mental scorecard of what race they are and see who's leading. I just see assholes on cell phones.

As for this chick, if she'd have made that rant off camera to her friends, everyone would've had a laugh and gone out drinking. But her racism isn't what makes her stupid. It's the fact that she's stupid enough to post it on youtube.

UCLA, while not exactly Harvard or even Berkeley, does not like this sort of controversy. The administration is probably working day and night to figure out how to get her the fuck off campus under whatever student code is there.

[quote name='NSYNC']117 views is blowing up?[/QUOTE]

You don't understand youtube do you?

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']when I saw this girl I said to myself, Ohhh ching chong ling long![/QUOTE]

haha yea, i became long too. though im asian, so my long is small in the states.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Only question I have is... How the fuck did she get into UCLA... ?[/QUOTE]

Poli-Sci, not exactly a difficult program.

gilbert gottfried must have inspired her lol. shes your typical dumb american bitch. if you have isses with someone on a cellphone go up to them and ask them to tone it down a bit its not that hard to do. as far as their families coming over every week id be more jealous than upset i envy the fact that they go to such lengths for their kids. maybe when her dad gets out of jail and her mom takes a break from turning tricks they can come vist her at college.

[quote name='nasum']Poli-Sci, not exactly a difficult program.[/QUOTE]

one of my friends got into NYU stern by first applying in the nursing program (NYU's med school i guess), then transferring to stern a year later.

Well... She has nice boobs.

[quote name='NSYNC']117 views is blowing up?[/QUOTE]
The original video was taken down. You can look up Asians in the Library on YouTube and find a bunch of parody's, responses, and re-uploads of the video.

[quote name='berzirk']Wow, massively overblown. She didn't really say anything that offensive. My God, I hear more offensive stuff than this on morning sports radio.

I've traveled throughout Asia fairly extensively, two out of the three groomsman in my wedding were Asian. The best man was Asian. I find myself noticing bad cell phone manners by more of my Asian friends and associates, than other groups. Maybe they don't have voicemail, because I've never seen them miss a call no matter where we are, or what we're doing.

This chick is clearly an idiot, but I don't see why that makes a general observation incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Really? I generally notice that it's mostly white girls with the bad cell phone manners, usually while they're driving.

"All of a sudden, when I'm about to reach an epiphany I hear, 'ching chong, ling long, ting tong."

Awesome. She's much more intentially funny than most racists.

[quote name='docvinh']Really? I generally notice that it's mostly white girls with the bad cell phone manners, usually while they're driving.[/QUOTE]

Yah, dunno. Maybe it's because I live on the west coast with higher asian populations. But seriously, the fact that there is so much buzz over such meaningless comments is astounding. There are so many much more blunt and offensive videos up on YouTube, that for this to be the new posterchild for hate speech and racism, it seems massively overblown.

Choosing to make a video ranting about her annoyance doesn't someone elevevate her to Klan status. She had stupid comments. She chose to broadcast them. Now people are pissed, or pretending to be pissed. No news here.

If you could figure out why one video is chosen over another video to go viral, you'd be a billionaire.

It's just the internet.

That Friday song is shitty as all hell but not that much shittier than thousands of other videos on youtube. Yet it went viral.

There's no explaining it. Other than perhaps it's cause she has big tits. The UCLA chick, not the Friday chick.

No need to feel sorry for either of them.

[quote name='confoosious']If you could figure out why one video is chosen over another video to go viral, you'd be a billionaire.

It's just the internet.

That Friday song is shitty as all hell but not that much shittier than thousands of other videos on youtube. Yet it went viral.

There's no explaining it. Other than perhaps it's cause she has big tits. The UCLA chick, not the Friday chick.

No need to feel sorry for either of them.[/QUOTE]

As long as we can agree that "hide ya keeds, hide ya wife" was the rightful king of the Internet for quite some time, then we're cool! Haa haa.

Her video was put up the same day the Tsunami hit. I guess all that crying in the library pushed her to the edge of what is acceptable American manners. I bet when 9/11 happened she complained about how there was nothing good to watch on TV.

I like this guy's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEvmr3I-Ik&feature=player_embedded

Also I assume tight top and bleached bangs is the new bag over the head.

[quote name='Mad D']Her video was put up the same day the Tsunami hit. I guess all that crying in the library pushed her to the edge of what is acceptable American manners. I bet when 9/11 happened she complained about how there was nothing good to watch on TV.
[/QUOTE]

They kept showing the same clip over and over. Lame!

[quote name='confoosious']They kept showing the same clip over and over. Lame![/QUOTE]

You don't understand TV, do you?

Fixed for you:

[quote name='kburns10']Sad that all she has going for her is her push up bra. [/QUOTE]

maybe NSFW
owbxE.jpg

I like how she says how she has manners yet she posts a video on you tube bitching about this whole situation.

Second of all what does it matter if their parents come over and does the laundry, can't different people from different places have different traditions?

It seems she thinks people should act like her because she is some rich person who finds herself to be perfect.

It kind of makes me sad to think of how many good kids die at an early age, while the true wastes of life like this girl somehow manage to survive. =/

Asian Pacific Coalition at UCLA
1) We call for a public apology from Alexandra Wallace. Her words and actions are not in line with the UCLA Student Code of Conduct.

2) We call for UCLA to take the appropriate disciplinary measures befitting of Wallace's violation against the UCLA Student Code of Conduct and UCLA's Principle of Community

3) We call for UCLA to issue a statement addressing this incident. UCLA must demonstrate its commitment to a culture of diversity, respect, tolerance, and acceptance for all communities by standing against such acts.

4) We call for the UCLA Academic Senate to pass a requirement in the general education curriculum grounded in the UCLA Principles of Community.

...have these people ever stepped outside their homes?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Asian Pacific Coalition at UCLA

...have these people ever stepped outside their homes?[/QUOTE]

fucking Orientals, fucking up everything...

[quote name='panzerfaust']Asian Pacific Coalition at UCLA

...have these people ever stepped outside their homes?[/QUOTE]

generally, student organizations do more harm than good. They mean well, they're just horribly naive and self righteous.

bread's done
Back