UFC 141 HD or SD for Free on XBOX LIVE

#UFConXboxLIVE is continuing to experience technical difficulties. We apologize for the delay and will update as soon as we are back.

I love how they screwed the paying customers as well. Then they have the nerve to make other plans 15 or so mins before the fight? I hope this app burns in hell!

Forget this junk i will have to call my bank about the charge since i could not watch it. FAIL and hope more people come out that paid and rip them a new one... GL people this is one sad attempt and the people doing this app are a joke.

Good news for those of us who were in on it last time:

Dear tunermonkey:

You’re receiving this note because you were one of the many fans who registered to experience UFC 141 on Xbox LIVE.

First and foremost, please allow us to apologize for the technical issues that impacted your access to UFC 141 on Xbox LIVE. We remain committed to providing you with the quality experience you expect, therefore we completed a thorough investigation into the issues that prevented you from enjoying UFC 141 on Xbox LIVE, and we're confident that we've addressed the problems.

We'd love it if you'd give us a second chance, and we’d like to offer you another opportunity to experience UFC on Xbox LIVE free of charge with UFC RIO: Aldo vs. Mendes on January 14th, 2012. Instructions on how to access UFC RIO on Xbox LIVE are outlined below. In addition, we’re providing all those impacted by the UFC 141 technical issues with one month of free Xbox LIVE Gold membership*. See redemption code and instructions below.

As we continue to polish and refine the application, new functionality and features will be released. In the meantime, we believe we’re building the most compelling, interactive way to experience the fun and excitement of UFC in your living room, and now it is our job to prove it to you.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox LIVE member.

Sincerely,

The Xbox LIVE Team

UFC Rio and a free month of Live? I'll take it!

[quote name='sp00ge']Good news for those of us who were in on it last time:

UFC Rio and a free month of Live? I'll take it![/QUOTE]

Got mine too. Pretty cool to be given the month free. I wasn't expecting that.

Still no email for me, I finally got it to work for the main event even though it had the picture quality of a streaming video 5+ years ago. I hope that few minutes of fight doesn't keep me from getting the email

[quote name='bamistic']Still no email for me, I finally got it to work for the main event even though it had the picture quality of a streaming video 5+ years ago. I hope that few minutes of fight doesn't keep me from getting the email[/QUOTE]

I got in for 3 fights, with the same quality you had, and got the email.

Any of you lucky chaps receive a code and don't need it? I ask because I'm quite certain at least of you fine lads is all paid up for at least a year and are generous enough to gift a fine fellow such as myself

[quote name='advanced']I got in for 3 fights, with the same quality you had, and got the email.[/QUOTE]

I got in for the whole event, but after the first fight, the video quality dropped to ridiculous definition.

Awesome for those that got this, but for someone that sat there all day and tried for at least two hours to get free tickets and got jack sh*t...MSFT can go f*ck themselves with the whole UFC thing, that app is dead to me!

[quote name='mnuttster']Awesome for those that got this, but for someone that sat there all day and tried for at least two hours to get free tickets and got jack sh*t...MSFT can go f*ck themselves with the whole UFC thing, that app is dead to me![/QUOTE]

same here and still didn't get in.. it was BS...

anyone feeling generous enough to give me a month of xbox live. i'm sure someone got a code and doesn't need it. i'll sub you on youtube, like your fb posts, or rt you on twitter, haha

kind of weird i got the email from xbox however i didnt even attempt to watch the fight. come saturday was happy to try to watch ufc for free on the 360 only to realize it actually took place on friday. i did register to watch the fight though

The next person making a post begging for a one-month code will be silenced. Some people just don't get the hint when their posts are deleted.

[quote name='webkatt']i did register to watch the fight though[/QUOTE]

That's what matters in this case.
I was attempting to register on fight day for an hour with no luck and didn't get an email.

[quote name='mnuttster']Awesome for those that got this, but for someone that sat there all day and tried for at least two hours to get free tickets and got jack sh*t...MSFT can go f*ck themselves with the whole UFC thing, that app is dead to me![/QUOTE]

This. I sat there for several hours refreshing the app, resetting my xbox and couldn't get it to work at all. They need to just make the next event free for everyone since it was such a fuster cluck.

[quote name='Karazykid']This. I sat there for several hours refreshing the app, resetting my xbox and couldn't get it to work at all. They need to just make the next event free for everyone since it was such a fuster cluck.[/QUOTE]

The problem there was with them giving away more free passes right before the event, which totally killed the servers. I got in during the first giveaway a week or two before.

Got the email yesterday but didn't notice till now. Awesome deal with the 1 month of gold for free. Let's hope it works this time.

[quote name='COLDblood']UFC Rio is free for everyone right now... Id hurry[/QUOTE]
I feel a bit better now. Just wish my buddy was here so I could go next door and watch it in HD. I'm regulated to the SD stream in my apt.

Man...is it still free? I'm so jaded on giving a sh*t after the last one that I care enough just since it's free...probably will be sold out by the time I get home from work anyways

[quote name='COLDblood']UFC Rio is free for everyone right now... Id hurry[/QUOTE]

You sure? I'm looking at it now, says it's only free if you got a ticket for UFC 141. Honestly, if this is how they're going to run their stuff, I'm not going to bother with it. It's shenanigans like this that promote piracy.

[quote name='Karazykid']You sure? I'm looking at it now, says it's only free if you got a ticket for UFC 141. Honestly, if this is how they're going to run their stuff, I'm not going to bother with it. It's shenanigans like this that promote piracy.[/QUOTE]

just click and see what it does... after all u cant get charged unless u except the charges

[quote name='dealerman']Any one else having really bad buffering and streaming issues? My video quality is below par and most definitively is not HD.[/QUOTE]

Mines workin good, just buffered at the beginning, picture is ok but not HD as it was supposed to be lol

Great show. My family was here for the football games, and not only did we get AN AMAZING 49ERS GAME but my family became UFC fans with this awesome event.

My HD event went smooth. Looking forward for more free ones on Xbox Live. :D Also amazon Niners game too on TV, wow. Amazing spinning heel kick too, wow.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Great show. My family was here for the football games, and not only did we get AN AMAZING 49ERS GAME but my family became UFC fans with this awesome event.[/QUOTE]
ufc was fantastic everyone was so explosive.
do any of you guys train in mma? i train in boxing for about 8 years now but im going to try some bjj

bread's done
Back