UFC 2009: Undisputed (PS3/360) - $53 shipped at Buy.com

Also available with $10 giftcard from walmart.com if that interests you more, but good job op on finding the cheapest base price for this game.

I think THQ financials are going to get a healthy boost from this game. EA claims FNR4 is the most anticipated sports game of this year, but I think the title goes to UFC, since there's been no MMA game since 2005.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Also available with $10 giftcard from walmart.com if that interests you more, but good job op on finding the cheapest base price for this game.

I think THQ financials are going to get a healthy boost from this game. EA claims FNR4 is the most anticipated sports game of this year, but I think the title goes to UFC, since there's been no MMA game since 2005.[/quote]

I was really pumped for FNR 4 until I played this demo. They got MMA right, I think this is gonna blow the doors off of any other fighting game this year. I can't wait for it!!

still not a good deal. mine is 57 with tax and shipping. just get it from amazon. 1st day is over 70 bucks. WTF that is why I buy from amazon.com free shipping and no taxes

[quote name='lakers2008']still not a good deal. mine is 57 with tax and shipping. just get it from amazon. 1st day is over 70 bucks. WTF that is why I buy from amazon.com free shipping and no taxes[/quote]

What? English do u speak it

[quote name='NonShalant']What? English do u speak it[/quote]

wtf are you talking about. what english do you speak. do you know how to read or what. I said mine was over 57 dollars for standard shipping and over 70 for st day on buy.com. Amazon has better prices and better services

I am shocked UFC is going for $60. That is a pretty gutsy move as I thought it would be a $40 game. Don't get me wrong the demo was good, but does this game have as big of an appeal at $60? Or are people going to wait for that inevitable drop?

[quote name='rdogg1026']I am shocked UFC is going for $60. That is a pretty gutsy move as I thought it would be a $40 game. Don't get me wrong the demo was good, but does this game have as big of an appeal at $60? Or are people going to wait for that inevitable drop?[/quote]

I don't think you have any idea how large the current fanbase for MMA is.

[quote name='Bigjames']I don't think you have any idea how large the current fanbase for MMA is.[/quote]

Getting more popular than wrastlin and those damn WWE games go for $60 every year.

[quote name='RoundeRx54']Getting more popular than wrastlin and those damn WWE games go for $60 every year.[/quote]

Yeah I haven't watched wrestling in forever... Since like the late 90's and Goldberg and I don't know anyone that follows it anymore. I've been into MMA since 01 and almost all my friends and I get together for all the UFC fights. It's gonna be bigger than Wrestling and Boxing combined in a couple years.

bread's done
Back