UFC Undisputed 2009: 59.82 w/$10 egiftcard, Walmart.com (360, PS3)

Direct links don't seem to open up properly, but just do a ufc video game search and it will come up. Best deal for this unless you want the two exclusive (for at least 30 days) fighters for pre-ordering at Gamestop.

This niche game will likely be below 30 dollars in a couple of months. Bad time to release it with summer right around the corner. I'll wait it out.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']This niche game will likely be below 30 dollars in a couple of months. Bad time to release it with summer right around the corner. I'll wait it out.[/QUOTE]

DSFSADFFDSFDS :bomb:

But seriously, nice deal; for me, I'm still going to go with EB's free overnight shipping deal, but that's cause I'm lazy.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']This niche game will likely be below 30 dollars in a couple of months. Bad time to release it with summer right around the corner. I'll wait it out.[/quote]

So a niche game has a demo in the top 10 GAMES Played in the last month on Xbox 360, lagging only behind the likes of Halo 3, Gears of War 2, and the Call of Dutys?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']demo sucked, I was expecting more[/quote]

I thought so too... at first. Then I gave it another chance and tried the tutorial before playing it and it opened up so much more of the game. Really fun for fans of the sport, nothing like a muay thai clinch and nailing a knee that staggers your opponent only to follow up with a flying knee that knocks him down and then you finish him with standing punches for a TKO...

[quote name='emeraldgsl']demo sucked, I was expecting more[/quote]

I thought I was the only one that felt this way.

Seriously. FNR4 is going to shit all over this game.

[quote name='redshadow'] FNR4 is going to shit all over this game.[/QUOTE]

This line makes no sense. That would be akin to saying "Madden is going to shit all over NBA Live" different sports. Yes they are both going to be played in an arena, but they are completely different affairs.

bread's done
Back