Ugliest girl on the newest cover of Maxim

trunks982

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I got my new Maxim in the mail yesterday. Sarah Silverman? Hell no. Is she the ugliest cover girl on Maxim history? What u guys think?

I don't know, she's pretty good looking, but yeah, not supermodel level. She's definitely not ugly though, and I guarantee 99.9999% of all the single CAGs on here would hit it (including the OP)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']hahaha how'd i know you were going to post here[/QUOTE] No one can resist a hot jew. ;)

Please no one make the obvious joke ... 8-[

For arguments sake I'll say she's not that good looking, but it let it be known that if I ever came within 100 yards of her I'd be bragging my whole life.

[quote name='2Fast']For arguments sake I'll say she's not that good looking, but it let it be known that if I ever came within 100 yards of her I'd be bragging my whole life.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Alright, those pics in Maxim really don't do her justice, IMO. I think she's really attractive generally, but not so much in those shots.

[quote name='PRMega']Alright, those pics in Maxim really don't do her justice, IMO. I think she's really attractive generally, but not so much in those shots.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I think that this one is the best out of the Maxim set, though I'd have to agree with you on the rest of them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...she does look sexy dressed in that 404 error :)

I think she's really normal looking, not really attractive, but far from ulgy, but those pics in this thread are horrible.

450pxjdusarahsilvermanlw4.jpg

Yup, that's hot.

I agree with OP. Shes a dog. Even her giant eyebrows cant save her from that. Im not saying shes a bad person or anything, just not pleasing to look at in any way.

At least shes not fat though.

[quote name='trunks982']I got my new Maxim in the mail yesterday. Sarah Silverman? Hell no. Is she the ugliest cover girl on Maxim history? What u guys think?[/quote]

I challenge you sir to a bout of fistycuffs. :boxing: She's a) hot b) funny.

I gotta agree with the OP that she's easily the ugliest Maxim cover-model I've seen.

And the comment that 99.99% of CAG's would hit it... I think 99.5% of CAGs criteria is "walks on two legs, no penis" so.....

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Those pics are horrible. She's one of those people who looks better with minimal makeup and airbrushing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed... I'm a big fan of hers, and those are the worst I've ever seen of her.

I think she's pretty cute, even adorible sometimes, and she genuinely looks 10 years younger than she is (she's 37, I believe). Her main problem is that she isn't funny at all. Yeah.

[quote name='mykevermin']If nothing else, she isn't talking in those photos, so that's a plus.[/quote]

Haha - I totally agree. She's not that funny, IMO - she says some funny stuff but most of it is just for shock value coming out of a semi-cute girl's mouth.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I used to think Sarah Silverman was hot... like 10 years ago when she was on ST: Voyager![/quote]

:applause:

Hell yes!

I thought I'd be the only one to say that.

I didn't think the cover was that bad though. I have to check my other Maxim's to see who is the worst.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:applause:

Hell yes!

I thought I'd be the only one to say that.

I didn't think the cover was that bad though. I have to check my other Maxim's to see who is the worst.[/QUOTE]

good, u do that. i really want to know whos bad looking.

She would be a lot more attractive if her whole comedy style wasn't terrible.

"look at me, im a girl saying gross/shocking things" OMG ROFLCOPTER:roll:

I wouldn't not give her an alabama hotpocket though.

Sarah who? Never heard of her.

She was on ST:V? What character did she play? Even more surprising 'cos I used to watch that show.

I assume she was some kind of alien, judging by that Maxim shot.

Her face is as long as a yard stick...not to mention if I didn't know who she was I'd question if she was male or female from looking at certain pics of her.

bread's done
Back