Ultimate Electronics 2 Day Sale 11/14-11/15

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry I'm a day late posting this (since it's only a 2 day sale), but I JUST got around to it, and was hoping someone else possibly would before me.

For the 14th and 15th, Ultimate Electronics is having a sale on blu-rays put out through Lionsgate. In the flier, it shows...

Weeds Seasons 1-5 for $6.95 each
Nurse Jackie Season 1 $6.95
Mad Men Seasons 1-3 $10 each

The Blu-rays and DVDs are both the same price too (so if you don't have a blu-ray player, it's still a great deal, especially for the Mad Men sets). Hopefully this link works to the page of the flier.

http://www.ultimateelectronics.com/adpage.php?sid=3901

Also, all the Harry Potter blu-rays are $11.95 each, but I'm pretty sure those prices will stay this whole week.

oh, wow.

I would definitely be in for all seasons of Mad Men and Weeds, as well as season 1 of Nurse Jackie. I wish that I had this store around me.

I can live without Weeds and Nurse Jackie, they would be impulse buys, but if anyone picks up all three seasons of Mad Men for me, I'd give $40 shipped (this would cover cost, tax, shipping + a little extra). I've been wanting to check this show out for a while and $10/season is perfect.

I got all 5 seasons of Weeds at mine last night. Score! Mad men on blu-ray was all out...seen it all though, so I wasn't too interested.

ARe the Harry Potter blu's JUST blu's? I ask as my local Walmart has a special bin with Harry Potter Blu's with DVD/Digital copy for $15 ea

FYI this is not valid in the STL market as the St. Louis UE stores do not normally carry movies or games. Only movie they had was Toy Story 3 :(

Damn them for not having site to store movie ordering! :bomb: I just made it home from Danvers and don't want to have to drive nearly 2 hrs round trip and be back in Danvers @ 5 am. Oh well, Mad Men is bound to go on sale again sometime. And in related news, damn me for not checking posts earlier in the day or just stopping by as I drove by. :bomb: I'm going to bed.

I apparently went way too late for this sale, they only blu-ray seasons they had left were Weeds Season 1 and Nurse Jackie.

Nearest Ultimate Electronics for me is like a 25 minute trip and I'm pretty sure they don't carry Blu-rays. Disappointing because I'd like to pick up seasons two and three of Mad Men and season five and six of Weeds.

they also offered 25$ gift cards to the first 25 customers on sunday. I managed to get 3 seasons of mad men, 5 seasons of weeds, and 1 season of Nurse Jackie on Blu for about $50 with the gift card. fantastic deal.

Stopped in last night and was told that the 2-day sales were extended to the whole week, ended up picking up all three seasons of Mad Men for $30 and change...they still had a ton of them in stock at the store in Buffalo, NY.

[quote name='hobomatt']Stopped in last night and was told that the 2-day sales were extended to the whole week...[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I'll be able to stop by Friday night, hopefully there are Mad Men Seasons left >.>

I had the ad on Monday and tried to price match at Target and was told they can't price match door buster deals. Since It has been extended to the whole week I'm assuming it is no longer a door buster. How would I prove to Target that it has extended. I tried calling Ultimate Electronics but they don't have any Blu-ray copies to check if they are still $10.

My store didn't extend their sale, so it might have just been that individual store. They were out, so it doesn't matter anyway. They did, however, have a 7-hour black friday preview sale going on with a ton of $7.95 blu-rays. Picked up the Hangover, Where the Wild Things Are, Trick r Treat, Escape from New York, and 28 Days Later.

bread's done
Back