Ultimate Electronics - FF XIII $49.99 Tuesday

Ultimate_Joe

CAGiversary!
All Ultimate Electronics stores with game departments will have Final Fantasy XIII for both systems at $49.99 on release Tuesday.

The sale will most likely run till Saturday, so if you've got an Ultimate Electronics around you get Final Fantasy the first week. :)

We also have Xbox 360 wireless controllers for $34 right now, and PS3 controllers for $44.

They merged/bought Soundtrack in Colorado and are big there. They are very competitive and will always meet or beat a Best Buy, Sears, etc. deal.

It's not that bad of a store. Mark Wattles, the owner of the store is a nice guy from what everyone says. His son also works in the store as a salesperson sometimes.

Great stores, had excellent Black Friday Grand Opening deals ....

Take today's ad to BBuy get the pm plus the 500 points (another $10) net ... $39.99

and the collector's strat guide is $10 off at BBuy ...

Hm, may have to cancel my Amazon pre-order and check out the few UEs around here to see if they have game departments.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']It's not that bad of a store. Mark Wattles, the owner of the store is a nice guy from what everyone says. His son also works in the store as a salesperson sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Made my first trip there pricing out netbooks. Although I ended up going to newegg I was impressed by the store. Very clean well lit and attractive looking. Didn't realize they had a game section (didn't look)

I might stop by again tomorrow. (Denver, CO)

From the website: "Gaming products available in Tucson, Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado."

So yeah, that rules the Twin Cities out.

bread's done
Back