Ultimate electronics weekly ad a lot of B1G1 free, NINTENDO WII $169 AND DS$69,DSI$99

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
wii $169 dsi $99 ps3 games 50% off south africa, prison break, nier,dragon age $29.99 each xbox360 games 50% off south africa,nier, supreme commander 2 forza3 $29.99 each there are a lot of buy one get one free games this are a lot of newer games:applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate Electronics clearance

I also have some advice.
Spacing the items out a little more would help its easier to read.
If possible provide a link to the stores website.
Edit your thread title to just the store name and just add 50% off sale.

[quote name='grumpier']Word is nintendo is letting them clear them out for the 3ds.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully other retailers follow suit. I'd love a DSi for $100, but there's not an Ultimate Electronics anywhere close to me anymore.

I'm having trouble figuring out if their stores let you order online, am I missing some magic button to place an order?

Does anyone know the PM rules for BB, Walmart, etc...? I noticed there are only a few of these stores in very few states.

Thanks

[quote name='braggtd']Does anyone know the PM rules for BB, Walmart, etc...? I noticed there are only a few of these stores in very few states.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

i think you need the printed flyer to get them to price match.. very few to no stores will match an internet ad

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I don't know who these guys are though, anyone shop with them before?[/QUOTE]

this stores are just like a best buy they have good deals every week check out there web page every week theres like 10 stores in the denver area

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']"Gaming products available in New York, Massachusetts, Tucson AZ, Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado."

fuck Not in New Mexico. *grumble*[/QUOTE]
yet another reason why i left NM

[quote name='erectiontown']yet another reason why i left NM[/QUOTE]

...for the lack of gaming products at Ultimate Electronics????

haha no, i was just saying. i'd never been to one when i'd lived three so i didn't know until now that they only sell them at select markets

when best buy says we'll price match within the same market area do they mean the same state because I would love a DS.

If you really want a $99 DSi, you should call them if you're willing to place the order over the phone. Mention that it's advertised as $99 on their website but it won't let you place an order, and could they ship it to you if you pay the shipping charges, and maybe sales tax? (This will cost about an extra $20, so don't say that if you're not willing.) That's what I did and they sounded like they were willing to oblige my request until I got disconnected and a different guy who picked up refused.

I know they're looking to expand in the coming years, so if they're willing to ship orders, it would help put them on the map: "Ultimate Electronics? Oh yeah, I got the ultimate deal on a DSi from them last year. It was only $99."

Remember to be polite regardless of what happens.

[quote name='whitereflection']Remember to be polite regardless of what happens.[/QUOTE]

True, but a sad reflection on society that people must be reminded of this.

The clearance ad doesn't have a date of the sale ending which, even if I got past the "no local store in the area" deal, one thing they always do to me is look for the date the sale runs through.

I couldn't see that anywhere.

Now the question is, do I really want to drive up to Denver to pick one up? There is a UE right down the street from me here in Colorado Springs, but it doesnt have a video game section.

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']The clearance ad doesn't have a date of the sale ending which, even if I got past the "no local store in the area" deal, one thing they always do to me is look for the date the sale runs through.

I couldn't see that anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the other items, but the DSi's sales price went into effect some days before advertised weekly sale items usually go into effect, so there may be some chance that this lower price will remain after the week is over.

I got my local BB to PM them and there aren't any of these stores in NH yet. I'm thinking I got lucky tho, so it's worth a shot :)

also, not sure if it's at every store, but the one i went to in denver has buy one get one free on select (might actually be all) games. picked up alan wake and modnation racers

Damn it. I'm trying to find a good deal on a DS for my GF's birthday, and I would DIE to pick one up for $70. But I would have to drive to Michigan from Middle Tennessee to get one, assuming they lasted, and I'd pay the profits in gas money. :/ Bleh. Good luck to everyone with a store near them, though.

[quote name='erectiontown']also, not sure if it's at every store, but the one i went to in denver has buy one get one free on select (might actually be all) games. picked up alan wake and modnation racers[/QUOTE]
I was told Buy One Get One Free is good at all of their stores .... In store deal !!!
This is what I found under BOGO today :

X360
Alan Wake
Red Dead Redemption
UFC 2010 Undisputed
Splinter Cell Conviction
Super Street Fighter IV
Dead to Rights Retribution .... there is more

PS3
God of War 3
Red Dead Redemption
Prince of Persia
Battlefield 2 Bad Company ......

Wii
Major League Baseball 2K10
Endless Ocean Blue World
Iron Man 2
Naruto Shippuden 3
How to train your Dragon .......

[quote name='Midori Monkey']I got my local BB to PM them and there aren't any of these stores in NH yet. I'm thinking I got lucky tho, so it's worth a shot :)[/QUOTE]
Anyone else have this work? I might be able to finally get a DS...

Picked up a blue one DSLite today in tucson...

They Had TONS of DS's and DSi's

Picked up advance Wars days of ruin at BB before i headed out of town....

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Damn it. I'm trying to find a good deal on a DS for my GF's birthday, and I would DIE to pick one up for $70. But I would have to drive to Michigan from Middle Tennessee to get one, assuming they lasted, and I'd pay the profits in gas money. :/ Bleh. Good luck to everyone with a store near them, though.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth. :[

I see many jumping on the $100 DSi opposed to the $70 DS. Why? The DSi is smaller, has a camera (like you need it), and lacks a GBA slot. Duuurhuh?

[quote name='Buuhan1']Quoted for truth. :[

I see many jumping on the $100 DSi opposed to the $70 DS. Why? The DSi is smaller, has a camera (like you need it), and lacks a GBA slot. Duuurhuh?[/QUOTE]
The DSi is actually a little bigger than the DS Lite, plus it can play DSiWare games. Also, if DSi XXLs are also part of this sale then that is an amazing deal.

I picked up a blue DS for the 70 price and a black DSi for the 99 price yesterday in ft. collins. Stock was very limited and they sold half of it in the first 15 min. of opening. They have odd hours (11 am to 7 pm) and I arrived at 11:01. There was already about 10 people in front of me buying one, and about a dozen and a half behind me by the time I got to buy mine. Great deal, and I am very glad I got in on it. I just didnt realize how limited this deal was til I read this thread. I am positive they sold their stock within the first hour of opening, otherwise I would offer to pick up and ship for a few people on here.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']"Gaming products available in New York, Massachusetts, Tucson AZ, Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado."

fuck Not in New Mexico. *grumble*[/QUOTE]

The website is confusing. If you choose the store on San Mateo as "Your Store", the NDS item pages all say "Available at your selected store"... right next to the NM-excluding list you quoted. I didn't actually see for myself, but I phoned the Albuquerque store this morning and they said they carried the DS and had it in stock.

And the Best Buy off of Eubank were happy to price match it for me, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back