Ultimate electronics weekly ad a lot of B1G1 free, NINTENDO WII $169 AND DS$69,DSI$99

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
wii $169 dsi $99 ps3 games 50% off south africa, prison break, nier,dragon age $29.99 each xbox360 games 50% off south africa,nier, supreme commander 2 forza3 $29.99 each there are a lot of buy one get one free games this are a lot of newer games:applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bitter1961']The website is confusing. If you choose the store on San Mateo as "Your Store", the NDS item pages all say "Available at your selected store"... right next to the NM-excluding list you quoted. I didn't actually see for myself, but I phoned the Albuquerque store this morning and they said they carried the DS and had it in stock.

And the Best Buy off of Eubank were happy to price match it for me, regardless.[/QUOTE]
i never got rejected on a price match from that best buy

Never heard of this place, but apparently the only New York store is only about 20 minutes from me. Might have to check it out -- it's about time I upgrade from my DS Phat.

Damn just remembered Sears will still give the extra 10% difference...
Not much, but takes care of the tax! -$6

$64/tax for the lite ...

Ultimate Electronics should be popping up all over the country soon. Its basically your replacement for Circuit City. Here in Buffalo NY the one that we are getting is simply moving into the CC building.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Ultimate Electronics should be popping up all over the country soon. Its basically your replacement for Circuit City. Here in Buffalo NY the one that we are getting is simply moving into the CC building.[/QUOTE]
This company might even be more mis-managed than circuit city. They were recently moved to an "F" rating by the Better Business Bureau over false advertising. Pure speculation on my part but I wonder if their creditors have followed suit and cut them off and they are liquidating product to raise free cash.
That being said I did jump on a cheap DS. I could not resist.

does anyone know how to get a price match on this from BB? I live in the Phoenix area and don't really feel like making the 3 hour round trip to tucson, but the deal doesn't actually appear in their print ad, any ideas?

[quote name='skeletim308']does anyone know how to get a price match on this from BB? I live in the Phoenix area and don't really feel like making the 3 hour round trip to tucson, but the deal doesn't actually appear in their print ad, any ideas?[/QUOTE]

From my experience with BB price match it is a crapshoot at best. Some give you no hassle at all while some will not pricematch easily...

Try seeing if they will call down to tucson to check stock and price....

[quote name='REDARMY2006']I was told Buy One Get One Free is good at all of their stores .... In store deal !!!
This is what I found under BOGO today :

X360
Alan Wake
Red Dead Redemption
UFC 2010 Undisputed
Splinter Cell Conviction
Super Street Fighter IV
Dead to Rights Retribution .... there is more

PS3
God of War 3
Red Dead Redemption
Prince of Persia
Battlefield 2 Bad Company ......

Wii
Major League Baseball 2K10
Endless Ocean Blue World
Iron Man 2
Naruto Shippuden 3
How to train your Dragon .......[/QUOTE]

more b1g1 at the store i shop at colorado and i25

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xDerekRx']Ultimate Electronics should be popping up all over the country soon. Its basically your replacement for Circuit City. Here in Buffalo NY the one that we are getting is simply moving into the CC building.[/QUOTE]

Circuit City replacement is definitely the feeling I got when I went in there to try and price match a TV last year.

I thought there was one in Austin, but not anymore :(

Times like this I wish Gamestop would match. I have a crap load of GS Giftcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back