Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - $29.99

[quote name='jamesesdad']If you aren't wise to capcom's game at this point, you unfortunately never will be. They've made their business doing this shit for over 20 years. How many versions of street fighter 2 were released? Almost all fighting games do this. If you have such huge issues with their business practices, don't buy at launch, wait till 10 months after the game is out to see if there is a super edition.... show some god damn restraint, and wait on something you aren't 100% sure about.

Don't get me wrong, capcom is failing as a company right now. Their business ethics are highly questionable, but you know what? They still put out some excellent games, and completely rejuvinated the fighting game scene with Street Fighter 4 and MVC3, to which I'm completely grateful. Any way, enough discussion about capcom, and more about this deal. UMVC3 is great fun, and while I wouldn't say its a great deal at 30, its definitely worth picking up if you have some buddies to play with.[/QUOTE]

Yeah-- don't see four editions of MK though.
Shame on people for wanting a complete game at launch. ;)
And shame on Capcom's lifeblood supporting them anyways.

SF4 and MVC3 are the same fighting games we've seen for ages..
Now they'll just recycle those some more until RE6 comes out.
Then it's time for RE6 Gold Edition XD 2.0 with a zombie skin.

[quote name='gotdott']Well considering it's not as readily available/widely carried as the vanilla the price will probably continue to drop at a snail's pace unless that rumor is verified[/QUOTE]
really? Ive never had any problems finding it

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Yeah-- don't see four editions of MK though.[/QUOTE]

One was bad enough. ;)

Was gonna post a similar price elsewhere, but Google shopping lied to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']I love how the ultimate addition still requires you to buy the 2 DLC characters from vanilla version

What a fucking joke[/QUOTE]

It's meant to give people who already purchased them for vanilla somewhat of an incentive.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Yeah-- don't see four editions of MK though.[/QUOTE]The MK series isn't above rehashes either. There were five versions of MK2 to hit arcades, the only difference is that Midway slapped version numbers on the subsequent releases rather that modify the game's title. So far MK9 has had the original version, the "Komplete Edition", as well as the Vita version which introduced more new stuff. Although it's a really long shot we might eventually end up seeing a fourth version of MK9 done by a studio other than NetherRelm. ;)

[quote name='Havok83']really? Ive never had any problems finding it[/QUOTE]

Yep, not as many retailers carried it in stores on launch and some only sold a limited stock online

[quote name='Flying Frog']are you crying little boi? are you sad that Crapcom does everything i stated?

"my name is gettingmoney because i get my money and give it all to Crapcom for their half-finished games and expensive Disk-Locked-Content"[/QUOTE]

My name is gettinmoney because I get money and give some to Capcom when they release games I want. I don't go on the Internet and whine about rehashes or different editions because I don't feel compelled to buy them to get the "complete" edition. I have bought the vanilla versions of SF4 and MvC3 and no DLC because I have self control and realize that the expensive DLC is not necessary. Instead of whining like a bitch about it, I just don't buy it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662'] Instead of whining like a bitch about it, I just don't buy it.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately you probably will still buy Crapcom games. for example when Resident Evil 6 releases this year you will go and buy it along with most of the braindead hordes. I will laugh at you. Kenzo Tsujimoto, who is the CEO of Crapcom, will laugh at you. why will we laugh? because he pulled this same stunt before with Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil Raccoon City. He released both Incomplete games and sold the rest of the games' campaign missions as DLC after which he released a Gold version. There is no IP that Kenji will not milk and re-release. Kenji Milkimoto doesnt care about Gamers. He only cares about net profit for Crapcom. He makes Robert Kotick seem like a charitable saint.

do yourself and other Gamers a favor and if you see a thread with a Crapcom game in it, please rate it 1 star and help drive down sales of Crapcom games. let Kenji know that Gamers brought his company to fame and Gamers can also send him to bankruptcy court as well.

[quote name='Flying Frog']unfortunately you probably will still buy Crapcom games. for example when Resident Evil 6 releases this year you will go and buy it along with most of the braindead hordes. I will laugh at you. Kenzo Tsujimoto, who is the CEO of Crapcom, will laugh at you. why will we laugh? because he pulled this same stunt before with Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil Raccoon City. He released both Incomplete games and sold the rest of the games' campaign missions as DLC after which he released a Gold version. There is no IP that Kenji will not milk and re-release. Kenji Milkimoto doesnt care about Gamers. He only cares about net profit for Crapcom. He makes Robert Kotick seem like a charitable saint.

do yourself and other Gamers a favor and if you see a thread with a Crapcom game in it, please rate it 1 star and help drive down sales of Crapcom games. let Kenji know that Gamers brought his company to fame and Gamers can also send him to bankruptcy court as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... let's get rid of this guy.
icon_ban.gif

[quote name='Flying Frog']unfortunately you probably will still buy Crapcom games. for example when Resident Evil 6 releases this year you will go and buy it along with most of the braindead hordes. I will laugh at you. Kenzo Tsujimoto, who is the CEO of Crapcom, will laugh at you. why will we laugh? because he pulled this same stunt before with Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil Raccoon City. He released both Incomplete games and sold the rest of the games' campaign missions as DLC after which he released a Gold version. There is no IP that Kenji will not milk and re-release. Kenji Milkimoto doesnt care about Gamers. He only cares about net profit for Crapcom. He makes Robert Kotick seem like a charitable saint.

do yourself and other Gamers a favor and if you see a thread with a Crapcom game in it, please rate it 1 star and help drive down sales of Crapcom games. let Kenji know that Gamers brought his company to fame and Gamers can also send him to bankruptcy court as well.[/QUOTE]

Hahahah, such a fuckin loser. This is why I hate gamers.

Hey, you sound like gettinmoney's tutor :lol:
Why do you care if he or anyone here spends the money they earn in pink soccer balls or incomplete capcom games?
Just relax and enjoy your cheap ass games. That's what I do :D

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Guys, just get Marvel vs Capcom origins and start practicing your Red Venom bulldshit.[/QUOTE]
carnage?

getnomoney, vaserella, and ybx1987 must be no more than 12 years old. that has just been Confirmed. there is no way that they are older than 12. no way.

[quote name='Flying Frog']getnomoney, vasearcadia and ybx1987 must be no more than 12 years old. that has just been Confirmed. there is no way that they are older than 12. no way.[/QUOTE]

Hahahah, you called me getnomoney and then said I'm no older than 12? Is this really happening?

[quote name='Flying Frog']getnomoney, vasearcadia and ybx1987 must be no more than 12 years old. that has just been Confirmed. there is no way that they are older than 12. no way.[/QUOTE]

i like to not use proper capitalization Too. that is confirmed. hooray.

Evo marvel pools are going to be great! Also capcom just admitted game will not be patched. My order just got here and im so excited to get into it.

bread's done
Back