Uncharted 2 Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus (Treasure Map video)

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repost but i just noticed it.

Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Treasure Map
Pre-order "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" and get an Amazon exclusive treasure map. This bonus video strategy reveals the secret locations of treasures hidden within the game and can be viewed on both the PS3 and PSP systems. Access codes will be sent within 10 days after the game releases. Offer good while supplies last. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com to be eligible.

LINK

This can be a decent deal because numerous Amazon exclusive bonuses have become fan favorites or fetch good money on Ebay.

Um...first. VERY old. 2nd how can you sell this on eBay? It's a video you DL. It's not a DVD or anything...it's just an mp4 video...It's actually a pretty bad pre-order bonus.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Um...first. VERY old. 2nd how can you sell this on eBay? It's a video you DL. It's not a DVD or anything...it's just an mp4 video...It's actually a pretty bad pre-order bonus.[/QUOTE]

oh my bad. i guess it's so old i couldn't find it! people find ways of selling or trading codes but you're right that could be hard to do on eBay

[quote name='wildnuts02']oh my bad. i guess it's so old i couldn't find it! people find ways of selling or trading codes but you're right that could be hard to do on eBay[/QUOTE]

It's not a code though. It's a video. You can upload it in an email and send it to someone for free. This isn't like a PSN or XBL one time redemption. Just download it and share it if you want. There is no way this is worth anything IMO.

[quote name='Casteor']So...

Bestbuy > Gamestop > Amazon[/QUOTE]

How are gold guns worth anything? All of the preorder bonuses actually seem pretty "meh". At least the gamestop one affects multiplayer.

Thankfully the game itself looks amazing, so it doesn't need to lean on any bonuses for sales :)

Uncharted 2 jumped a lot of places on the bestsellers list. I was hoping that meant there was an offer that caused that jump; like a 10-dollar gift card offer, or a promotional code discount.

I'm waiting to see if they have a promo code for it.

Amazon is pretty cheap this year with preorders compares to last year where nearly all popular titles had a $10 gift card code which can be spent on anything. This year, they are only interested in ODST. They even removed the $10 bonus from Modern Warfare 2. Nuts!

bread's done
Back