UNCHARTED 2 @ Walmart for $40

Nice find OP. Watch Amazon PM this in like a few hours though.

15% Bing CB to make this even less! 40 - 6 = $34!

[quote name='Miro']Nice find OP. Watch Amazon PM this in like a few hours though.

15% Bing CB to make this even less! 40 - 6 = $34![/QUOTE]

Yeah. I would rather order from Amazon, it'll save me extra few bucks since I wouldn't have to pay sales tax AND not have to go to Walmart to pick it up.

[quote name='blacktrinary']Yeah. I would rather order from Amazon, it'll save me extra few bucks since I wouldn't have to pay sales tax AND not have to go to Walmart to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

To each their own. Tax makes it 41.40 but Bing CB + Paypal CB (invite only) allowed me to shave off $8 for a total of $33.40. Plus my Walmart is like a five minute drive away so that helps.

[quote name='Jodou']Nice find. Now Amazon can PM this for their first real BF deal lulz![/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for Amazon to bust out with the crazy BF deals, too. They're losing our attention rather quickly with these semi-weak lightning-deal style offerings.

[quote name='blacktrinary']Yeah. I would rather order from Amazon, it'll save me extra few bucks since I wouldn't have to pay sales tax AND not have to go to Walmart to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

New York has sales tax on Amazon, so its not worth it to wait...

Thanks for posting this deal!

I will get it for $10 through the Sony Retail Loyalty Store in a couple of months. Before anyone asks, this is only for retail employees.

Is there anyway I can return Uncharted 2 to amazon without paying much in shipping and keeping the $10 AC?

Ah screw it too much work

I'm really tempted to buy this from Walmart instead of waiting for Amazon only because I think Amazon PM'd games for the some purpose of keeping us at home. If they aren't doing any deals today, I don't think they're gonna PM this one. Any thoughts?

[quote name='Mortimer11']I'm really tempted to buy this from Walmart instead of waiting for Amazon only because I think Amazon PM'd games for the some purpose of keeping us at home. If they aren't doing any deals today, I don't think they're gonna PM this one. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Walmart has 15% Bing cashback right now, Amazon doesn't ;)

[quote name='JJ2AH']Is there anyway I can return Uncharted 2 to amazon without paying much in shipping and keeping the $10 AC?

Ah screw it too much work[/QUOTE]

Its not too hard to edit your order as long as it hasnt shipped...
Go to "Track Packages" (then sign in screen)

You can now view your orders... and you should be able to edit your order here, unless its already shipped or ready to be shipped. But I just checked my orders from yesterday and most of them are still editable. So you may have time.
Good luck.

[quote name='Aleman']Walmart has 15% Bing cashback right now, Amazon doesn't ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I understand how Bing's cashback works. We buy something after linking to a store through their site. Then we have to wait up to 60 days to request our cash back? Could someone clarify?

Bought one. I was thinking about getting it at Amazon the past couple of days(got $10 in credit there), but this beats Amazon even with the $10 credit.

[quote name='Mortimer11']I'm not sure I understand how Bing's cashback works. We buy something after linking to a store through their site. Then we have to wait up to 60 days to request our cash back? Could someone clarify?[/QUOTE]

Yes, go here (use Internet Explorer to be safe):

http://discoverbing.com/giftguides/merchants.html?fbid=aGz88VGcglk

Click on Walmart, follow the Walmart cashback link at the top of the search results page.

A Bing cashback window will popup, you'll have to create an account. Then it takes you to Walmart's page. Navigate to Uncharted 2 and complete the checkout all within that same browser window/tab.

You'll get an email from Bing sometime after the order is placed (anywhere from a few minutes to a couple days later) confirming the cashback. Then there is a waiting period of up to 60 days before they will deposit the cashback in your bank account.

Bah, why doesn't Amazon do that retroactive price match anymore I bought it there yesterday at $50 because I had $20 to spend from the MW2 deal.

do not hesitate guys...one of the best games ive played in a long time. couldnt put the controller down for 2 days!

[quote name='Malicite']Bah, why doesn't Amazon do that retroactive price match anymore I bought it there yesterday at $50 because I had $20 to spend from the MW2 deal.[/QUOTE]
Never pay close to full price friend; there's always a better deal lurking.

[quote name='mkm1998']Amazon has matched![/QUOTE]

fuck and YES.

Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure it's a sale price. anyone think there's a possibility it may go lower if walmart and amazon decide to have another price war like they had with the hard covers a few months back?

hey guys, is it still possible to get that 15% bing cashback on this game? have you all got it (bing) to work with walmart purchases?

thanks!!

It looks like Walmart includes the shipping cost when calculating tax, so depending on which shipping option you choose, the final price will come out to more than Amazon even with Bing cashback.

[quote name='el leon']pretty sure it's a sale price. anyone think there's a possibility it may go lower if walmart and amazon decide to have another price war like they had with the hard covers a few months back?[/QUOTE]

At best, it'll be something like $37. Just get it now. From what I hear, it's great and probably worth it even at $60.

bread's done
Back