Uncharted 3 CE guide-$18.61 @ Amazon

[quote name='Blumpkin']I think I might actually bite on the one. The music CD is what won me over.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind the music cd only includes about half (if that) of the actual game soundtrack.

[quote name='mariska']Keep in mind the music cd only includes about half (if that) of the actual game soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Thats cool:roll:

[quote name='mariska']Keep in mind the music cd only includes about half (if that) of the actual game soundtrack.[/QUOTE]
True. But how many people actually buy the game soundtracks in the first place?;) So most would probably only view the CD as an added bonus, regardless of how many tracks are on it.

I think this has been the going rate for the last week; that being said it's a pretty cool guide. Much smaller then others I've purchased but about the same size (thickness) as the Batman Arkham City LE guide.

What makes me laugh is the MSRP for this is clearly $29.99 but BB is selling it for $34.99

[quote name='GBAstar']I think this has been the going rate for the last week; that being said it's a pretty cool guide. Much smaller then others I've purchased but about the same size (thickness) as the Batman Arkham City LE guide.

What makes me laugh is the MSRP for this is clearly $29.99 but BB is selling it for $34.99[/QUOTE]
Ahhh. That explains why my 50% off a guide coupon from signing up for the Gamer's Club Unlocked only took it down to $17.50 the other day instead of $15 like it should have. This is the first time I've heard of BB charging more than cover price for a guide, though they are within their right to charge more if they choose since MSRP stands for manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price.

Sweet. Ordered one. Haven't got my RZ coupons yet but this is a better deal for me anyway. Now I've completed my Uncharted 3 collection. Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition, check, Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Guide, check, Swag received from AMC event, check. Makes it even sweeter that I got my CE early from winning the tournament :)

Damnit! I don't want to spend more money... I did kind of miss the boat pre-ordering this from amazon anyways.... Guess I will have to snag it. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Damnit! I don't want to spend more money... I did kind of miss the boat pre-ordering this from amazon anyways.... Guess I will have to snag it. :)[/QUOTE]

It's been that price since release, so no doubt it'll stay like that for a while.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Does the most linear game this gen even need a guide ?[/QUOTE]

You don't really need a guide, but I bought this when UC3 came out as part of my collection. I only used it to collect the treasure, but no the game is pretty easy to figure out.

bread's done
Back