Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

can anyone point the location for the naughty dog rifle? thats the last DLC i need

nv i found it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rainman']can anyone point the location for the naughty dog rifle? thats the last DLC i need

nv i found it[/QUOTE]

Can you point me to that location? Just want to try to collect all the possible DLCs that is all.

Ya, like many people, I can't find the rifle. Anyone care to post? I tried searching the thread and only found others asking for the location too.

Also, anyone else never receive their code for the pistol?

EDIT: Awesome, just found it on accident! Here is the location of the Naughty Dog Rifle for anyone who wants to know

Syria-Naughty-Dog-Rifle.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snakemaster2389']anyone know when they are gonna contact us for shipping info. i want my two copies of uncharted. and i never even got my 3 $3 amazon gcs[/QUOTE]
At the end of the contest, after the $10,000 have been found I believe.

[quote name='ohram']Not to alarm anyone, but the $10,000 map has opened.[/QUOTE]
hmm..are you sure? its still showing that its locked on my account

My game is completely glitched now. Its showing a picture of an actual map and says 0/0 prizes available. But I think I might know the area it'll be around. Up north at the edge of town is a park with circles, a stadium, a palace and an airport all packed right next to each other. South of that was the park shaped like a flower. Though I couldn't find any cliffs or graveyards. The Yemen map is huge, bigger than all of the other maps we've seen.

Here's what I'm seeing now after the game glitched.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/glitchedgame.png/

I have a good idea of where it is, I think (been doing some research the past few days) - but when the countdown hit 0, the page went all white and froze like that. I'm still waiting for it the reload...

LOL, it's already been found. I was super excited when I found it (I had a good idea of where to look), but it says already claimed.

[quote name='simmias']LOL, it's already been found. I was super excited when I found it (I had a good idea of where to look), but it says already claimed.[/QUOTE]

So it's already been found and yet most people can't even load the game up.

God. Damn. It.

Yeah, it was already claimed by at least 3:02 EST. Kind of sucks, that was the earliest I could get in, and it didn't take me more than 30 seconds to find it. They shouldn't have made the hints so obvious.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']So it's already been found and yet most people can't even load the game up.

God. Damn. It.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...kinda pissed me off. It wouldn't have been so bad if I was just logging in, but it's like the game kicked me out and I can't get back in.

Wish they would have left some CEs in the final map, at least...

bread's done
Back