Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='pandiosity']got an email from some guy @prizelogic.com
says I'm a potential winner for Uncharted 3 the game
shame I'm in canada :cry:
I don't think they ship to canada.
at this point though my friend gave me his copy of the game and Ive got all the trophies except the one that requires the online pass. Because of course he's used it. I honestly thought this would all be digital. One trophy and I can platinum uncharted 3.[/QUOTE] they tell everyone they are potential just send in the info and see were it goes from there

[quote name='pandiosity']got an email from some guy @prizelogic.com
says I'm a potential winner for Uncharted 3 the game
shame I'm in canada :cry:
I don't think they ship to canada.
at this point though my friend gave me his copy of the game and Ive got all the trophies except the one that requires the online pass. Because of course he's used it. I honestly thought this would all be digital. One trophy and I can platinum uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

There's no way it'd be digital.. UC3 is over 40gb. They won't ship to Canada. You might be better off having it shipped to someone in the US. At least it won't go to waste then.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, got my email about 6:30p EST, confirming my game and two gift cards.

So, I'm guessing they'll arrive sometime around E3. ;)[/QUOTE]

Right before Uncharted 4 :roll:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, got my email about 6:30p EST, confirming my game and two gift cards.

So, I'm guessing they'll arrive sometime around E3. ;)[/QUOTE]

I was thinking probably closer to Uncharted 4 coming out. ;)

[quote name='bfett9']you won't need to pay for shipping its a prize. Also does anyone have a copy of the rules a screenshot perhaps please post.[/QUOTE]

Why it's your standard... don't cheat, multiple accounts ban, etc. Prize logic has a long history of not giving 2 shits and the rules allowed making "teams"

Damn, Justin's working late. I got my e-mail at 10 p.m., and he's in Michigan so it was 9 p.m. there. I won everything before the reset, then won them all again just to be sure after the reset. Last name starts with "C."

[quote name='io']8pm Pacific - nada... Are you guys getting responses from emailing them?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I never sent any email to them. Also, my email address started with S, if they were doing it alphabetically.

[quote name='MellowSeth']Nope, I never sent any email to them. Also, my email address started with S, if they were doing it alphabetically.[/QUOTE]
That brings me some hope, maybe they are doing it alphabetically and that's why I haven't gotten mine yet. *Fingers crossed*

Just got my email about an hour ago. Only prize I was verified for was the game, I had some gift cards in there after a reset, but I'm fine without those. Thanks, CAG!

[quote name='MellowSeth']Nope, I never sent any email to them. Also, my email address started with S, if they were doing it alphabetically.[/QUOTE]

Same. My email started with an S.

Well, I'm "J", so that doesn't work for me ;)... Unless it is alphabetical by domain name - then it is "T" and maybe I have a shred of hope.

They are doing them manually and the more you guys send them emails the longer it is going to take, give it some time. With over 100 winners it is going to take a few days.

Finally got my email! :D But I'm missing my collectors edition.... kinda sad about that but atleast I'm still getting 6 gc's and the standard game :). Shot them an email to see what they say. I'm pre-reset btw

I'm so nervous, I'm afraid I'm not going to get an e-mail, even if I did what are the chances I would get both my standard and collectors :/

[quote name='tankyroo']I'm so nervous, I'm afraid I'm not going to get an e-mail, even if I did what are the chances I would get both my standard and collectors :/[/QUOTE]

Mine has both listed.
It says right in the rules you can win both.

[quote name='tankyroo']I'm so nervous, I'm afraid I'm not going to get an e-mail, even if I did what are the chances I would get both my standard and collectors :/[/QUOTE]

They really have to contact you before 1/27 even to claim you're a potential winner, otherwise they would break the contract made when you agreed to install the app, not to mention the prizes.

My e-mail also starts with "s" and I got a notification today. But I have another account that won everything, and that e-mail starts with an "m". No e-mail yet...

I got an e-mail this morning (post reset winner). It said that I would receive the standard game pending verification (fingers still crossed!).

Won a regular copy of Uncharted 3 before the reset surprisingly. Sent my email and awaiting my game's arrival. Just recently played Uncharted 2 and loved it.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Are they hand-writing each email? Christ...[/QUOTE]

There is 6,000 winners of the normal Uncharted 3 game alone... people act like this one guy who seems to be sending them all is completely lazy ><

this being said I drive by the office listed in the email daily... so if someone wants to cover my gas ill go bitch at them directly LOL

[quote name='admiralvic']There is 6,000 winners of the normal Uncharted 3 game alone... people act like this one guy who seems to be sending them all is completely lazy ><

this being said I drive by the office listed in the email daily... so if someone wants to cover my gas ill go bitch at them directly LOL[/QUOTE]

There was only 600 copies of the regular game up for grabs. Still a lot of emails to be sent though.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']There was only 600 copies of the regular game up for grabs. Still a lot of emails to be sent though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my bad I was thinking it was a lot higher (mostly because I remember how long they were still around) ^^;; still a lot of people regardless

got my email. says potential winner... even though i won everything pre-reset :/

my supposed winnings are a standard and collectors edition of the game, plus 5 amazon 3$ giftcards. heres hoping all winners get their stuff !

bread's done
Back