Uncharted Collection $19.99 ($15.99 w/ GCU) at BestBuy

I'm surprised the employees wouldn't check the item #/UPC/SKU/whatever the heck they use to identify items to verify they got the correct item.
The funny thing is he only had $20 down (in store order, not an online pickup). So if they just scanned the item it wouldn't have happened. But they only scanned his receipt lol.

my two games from the dotd deal look to be coming soon like tomorrow or next day soon so fast shipping ty best buy and ops, and cheapassgamers

Anyone know if you have GCU, but didn't use it while purchasing a game, if you can get a price adjustment? Just came back from BB and got Uncharted 4, but the girl in the front just wanted to get me out of there and kept insisting that it applies automatically when scanning the game.. Registers in the back near the games where i always checkout were closed and i didn't want to deal with anything especially after work, so i just gave her a look, got the game, and left.

Anyone know if you have GCU, but didn't use it while purchasing a game, if you can get a price adjustment? Just came back from BB and got Uncharted 4, but the girl in the front just wanted to get me out of there and kept insisting that it applies automatically when scanning the game.. Registers in the back near the games where i always checkout were closed and i didn't want to deal with anything especially after work, so i just gave her a look, got the game, and left.
I think i usually just give em my phone # its like i cant get them ever not to ask me for it.. so not sure..

Yeah i know, but the three times i tried asking that i had GCU she just kept cutting me off and saying it applies automatically. I'll just go in tomorrow and talk to the guys in the back about a price adjustment.

I was able to get a order in on sunday, should be arriving tomorrow with my SAO & One Piece. I also have a digital code for UC if anyone would prefer to have it digital.... I been sitting on it, since I preferred to own all my games physical (even if I have to pay more).

If best buy doesnt price adjust, buy another with your gcu, then take back the unopened one with your non gcu receipt.

My copy should arrive in the mail today. Kinda wish I would have just canceled my order when they sold out on Sunday for in-store pick-up. I went in-store to pick up Uncharted 4 and Deadpool yesterday and they had a ton of the Uncharted Collection in stock. 

is the store locator working for this game.  i find it VERY  hard to believe this game is NOWHERE  in NYC    when i check online

My copy should arrive in the mail today. Kinda wish I would have just canceled my order when they sold out on Sunday for in-store pick-up. I went in-store to pick up Uncharted 4 and Deadpool yesterday and they had a ton of the Uncharted Collection in stock.
Just FYI, it says mine is arriving today, but online all it shows is that a label was created. I don't really care if it's back ordered and it takes 3 weeks to get here, but I'm not about to assume it's going to actually be here today like it says.

Couldn't find ANYTHING near me. Was in store yesterday to get something else and they were able to order one to be shipped to home, no charge for shipping. So that's cool, except they said it won't be shipped till June. : /

Yeah i know, but the three times i tried asking that i had GCU she just kept cutting me off and saying it applies automatically. I'll just go in tomorrow and talk to the guys in the back about a price adjustment.
Ugh, my BB used too pull that shit, I once had a guy tell me that it isn't a discount, and that I would receive a gift card for the amount I'm supposed to save through GCU, I told him that if I don't get the discount I get when I order online, that I'm not gonna buy the games, he said and I quote; "Well we do things instore different than we do online because they're different company's"...yeah I didn't say a word, just turned around and left with nothing.

Just got my copy in the mail and the case was broken on the bottom. Hopefully I can find another copy. Might just go to Gamestop and get another case though.

Just got my copy in the mail and the case was broken on the bottom. Hopefully I can find another copy. Might just go to Gamestop and get another case though.
I got the same thing, except the top. I would get angry, but it's not worth it for a game I just paid $20 for. Just want to play it as soon as possible.

Edit: Whoops. Accidental double comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised the employees wouldn't check the item #/UPC/SKU/whatever the heck they use to identify items to verify they got the correct item.
One of the reasons that things get tagged wrong is they print out with whatever description the game had when the order was made. So if it was just called Uncharted 4 in the system when they first put up the CE on the website but was eventually changed to Uncharted 4 Collectors Edition it would just print out on the tag what it was the first time. Unfortunately not everyone is going to check every sku when tagging 30+ preorders.

You gotta be kidding me? That's some straight up bullshit man. What about your time? Gas? Effort?

Ordered mine sunday arrived yesterday originally had a ship date of may 17 and i never got a single update from BB before it arrived. 

I ordered two uncharted collections that were delivered today, was surprised to open both bubble mailers and see a coin and uncharted 4. Was a little lost at first, till I looked at the order number.

Preordered Battleborn and it just arrived today, collection arrived yesterday and ordered on sunday.

I've lost track of how many PS4 games I've received lately with the disc loose. Do they even bother trying to secure them in the factory anymore, or do they just throw the disc in the case and snap it shut? Somebody got promoted for that one, no doubt.

So is the uncharted collection remastered? I have all three already for PS3. If there isn't any type of upgrade between the versions I'll pass.
(I don't think you ever got a reply for this?)... This collection was indeed bumped up to 1080p. I'm currently playing through the series for the first time on my PS3, and decided to watch some gameplay of the PS4 version on Twitch yesterday. I don't know if it's worth re-buying, but the graphics looked substantially better on the PS4 IMO. By A LOT!

I've lost track of how many PS4 games I've received lately with the disc loose. Do they even bother trying to secure them in the factory anymore, or do they just throw the disc in the case and snap it shut? Somebody got promoted for that one, no doubt.
Got my copy yesterday with a loose disc as well, reordered today in hopes it won't happen again.

The only other time this has ever happened was picking up a copy of Tomb Raider for the PS4 around Christmas time last year, all other disc games were always secure.

Can't get it to ship to store. Personally i think if its back ordered like that they should wave the shipping fee.

Guess ill just PM at Target since its the same price with the shipping and i don't have to wait. 

Can't get it to ship to store. Personally i think if its back ordered like that they should wave the shipping fee.

Guess ill just PM at Target since its the same price with the shipping and i don't have to wait.
If you go into the store and it's out of stock they can have a free delivery scheduled to your home. That's what I did.

This thread made me check the website, which said my store had it in stock. I go in, and apparently they had literally just gotten a few copies in on the truck.

Score.

Got my copy yesterday with a loose disc as well, reordered today in hopes it won't happen again.

The only other time this has ever happened was picking up a copy of Tomb Raider for the PS4 around Christmas time last year, all other disc games were always secure.
I think I might have reordered once for this, but I've stopped. I've realized Blu-rays are pretty robust compared to DVDs, and sliding around the case a bit is unlikely to damage them. Unfortunately, I think the production factories have realized this, too.

It's kind of amusing because I order games for multiple platforms (PS4, XBO, Wii U, occasionally still 360 and PS3) plus Blu-rays, and probably 3 times out of 4 I know which envelopes contain PS4 games just by listening for the "thunk" when I pick them up.

I think I might have reordered once for this, but I've stopped. I've realized Blu-rays are pretty robust compared to DVDs, and sliding around the case a bit is unlikely to damage them. Unfortunately, I think the production factories have realized this, too.

It's kind of amusing because I order games for multiple platforms (PS4, XBO, Wii U, occasionally still 360 and PS3) plus Blu-rays, and probably 3 times out of 4 I know which envelopes contain PS4 games just by listening for the "thunk" when I pick them up.
It's virtually impossible for a blu ray to get damaged sliding around a case. Hell when I ordered The People Under The Stairs the case was broken into nothing more than shards in the shipping envelope and the disc had nary a scratch.

I have never done store pick up, but since my mailman is new and keeps screwing up.  I want to try it out.

First, mailman delivered my neighbor's letters/mail to my house.  Guy then delivered my latest Best Buy package to my other neighbor's house and my other neighbor decided to open it.  Luckily, it was some cheap shovelware titles I got during the Buy 2 Get 1 Free or else I bet my other neighbor would have kept it for himself.

Anyway, why would in-store pick up not work for a specific item for a specific location?

Best Buy's website won't let me choose my main Best Buy location for in-store pick up for all my items.  Bloodborne is only available for in-store pick up at another Best Buy  I don't frequent and don't want to drive all the way out for.

I have never done store pick up, but since my mailman is new and keeps screwing up. I want to try it out.

First, mailman delivered my neighbor's letters/mail to my house. Guy then delivered my latest Best Buy package to my other neighbor's house and my other neighbor decided to open it. Luckily, it was some cheap shovelware titles I got during the Buy 2 Get 1 Free or else I bet my other neighbor would have kept it for himself.

Anyway, why would in-store pick up not work for a specific item for a specific location?

Best Buy's website won't let me choose my main Best Buy location for in-store pick up for all my items. Bloodborne is only available for in-store pick up at another Best Buy I don't frequent and don't want to drive all the way out for.
Why not price match with your local Walmart or Target?

Has anyone tried to order this recently? Delivery dates are from June 22-July 1. Sweet! Guess Best Buy undervalued this deal, just a wee bit.

Has anyone tried to order this recently? Delivery dates are from June 22-July 1. Sweet! Guess Best Buy undervalued this deal, just a wee bit.
I ordered when it showed as backordered
On the order confirmation email it said by june 22, but it somehow got shipped soon and now on its way

Checked availability this morning - none within 250 mi. Just checked now and they somehow have some in stock at my local bby. Either a shipment came in or they found some in the back.

So I went to BB today and was told if they ordered it for me it wouldn't be in until Wednesday. I realized that wasn't worth it because due to work there's no way I'd be done with even a single game on it before Overwatch (which is going to eat all my time) so I figured whatever. I went over to WalMart to price match since they had it in stock and literally every single person I spoke to there told me they only price match video games during Christmas. I know this isn't accurate since I've done price matching on games tons of times at Walmart back when I was in Utica. I spoke to 4 different employees on the floor and then spoke to CS and they all told me they don't price match video games. Did WalMart change there policies hard recently or is everyone at my closest store just wrong?

My copy was supposed to arrive Wednesday. Ups tracking says they handed it off to USPS. USPS tracking says they never received it :p

Ordered it two days ago along with some pre-orders (Overwatch and some other stuff). Shipped within a day or so. Haven't played any Uncharted so i'm excited.

Went ahead and ordered one for shipping after one of the few stores in the Houston area pulled Uncharted 4 iso the collection. Was hoping to get lucky, but all the stores are scanning the UPC to verify now. A couple years ago, probably would have walked out with it! Oh well.

So I went to BB today and was told if they ordered it for me it wouldn't be in until Wednesday. I realized that wasn't worth it because due to work there's no way I'd be done with even a single game on it before Overwatch (which is going to eat all my time) so I figured whatever. I went over to WalMart to price match since they had it in stock and literally every single person I spoke to there told me they only price match video games during Christmas. I know this isn't accurate since I've done price matching on games tons of times at Walmart back when I was in Utica. I spoke to 4 different employees on the floor and then spoke to CS and they all told me they don't price match video games. Did WalMart change there policies hard recently or is everyone at my closest store just wrong?
Total BS. Call corporate and tell them what happened and you should hear back from the GM of the store. My WM did that same thing about PMing groceries and they gave me a $25 GC as an apology.

bread's done
Back