Uncharted Collection $19.99 ($15.99 w/ GCU) at BestBuy

Thanks OP, in for uncharted collection and until dawn... Both for under $30 shipped to home after a $5 rewards cert... Can't complain about that. Helping keep my PS4 game collection to an average price of $15/game overall.
And with such a huge slew of games coming, that should be easy.

Been waiting for BB to drop it to 30 forever, this is a nice surprise. Now I can have some Uncharted to keep me busy while I wait for Uncharted 4 to drop... in price :)
You're not only one who will wait on uncharted 4 price drop. I'm hoping there will be a PS4 Neo bundle this fall with it.
Is a price drop really worth the risk of getting the game spoiled?
I've been avoiding trailers and articles and other spoiler filled youtube videos, so I'm playing this ASAP

There is no doubt they will patch it for Neo to at least give it a better framerate or something. And that is an interesting point. I'm planning on ditching my PS4 in favor of a Neo, a bundle would be nice. I'm just worried about when they're gonna announce Neo and what will happen to the value of the current ps4 when they do.
Yea I expect them to patch most first party titles. I'm sure they'll use this title and the new God of War to showcase the Neo. I am too and have a buyer lined up for my ps4. He doesn't care about graphics. I expect the current ps4 used value will be around $200 when Neo comes out. I doubt Sony will drop the price of it either and make the Neo be $400.

Is a price drop really worth the risk of getting the game spoiled?
I've been avoiding trailers and articles and other spoiler filled youtube videos, so I'm playing this ASAP
Funny thing is I guessed the ending in an earlier Uncharted video and not long ago I got a couple of message replies saying I was right lol so... that's that I dunno if they're joking or what. But yeah spoilers suck though, I can always option to get one off of Craigslist. Someone always sells a new release at the end of the week for 40 bucks. I can do that, flip it and wait for the steelbook special edition to price drop like I want.

Awesome, I was just thinking the other day how I wanted this to drop to sub $20. I never played Uncharted 3 so I wanted to play through that one before Uncharted 4, perfect timing for this deal.

I've been debating on getting it again (have the ps3 versions), but was planning to play them before uncharted 4 comes out. Can pass on the lowest price so far.

All the Best Buys near me were out of Nathan Drake Collection lol All of them. The guy found 1 store in S. Philly that had 1 copy in their inventory

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pissed that just last week I paid close to full price for Bloodborne. Ever since I was a kid, this shit has been happening to me. I mean, fuck. It's been over a year since the game came out and the second I decide to finally get it, BAM, price gets slashed 50%. This makes me hate the gaming and retail industry
You should let everyone know of what you buy, so then we can be excited about a discount the following week.

But on another note, can't you just get a price adjustment? Or return rebuy?

All the Best Buys near me were out of Nathan Drake Collection lol All of them. The guy found 1 store in S. Philly that had 1 copy in their inventory
Same here, I had one for store pick-up but they sold out and I had to change my order to shipping, which means I won't get it until Wednesday. I'll likely now just play Uncharted 3 after I play 4, but that just means more time for the Overwatch beta today.

Not owning TLoU is an absolute crime, even if it was originally released on PS3. Game looks stunning and was the best story I have ever experienced in a game.

After I lose 70 pounds I plan to be a male dancer for bachelorette parties so I can continue to indulge on BB sales

I already played through Nathan Drake Collection and for this price it's worth a go before 4 comes out. I did encounter a few glitches that weren't in the original releases but it's nothing serious. Just a graphical glitch in 2 and an animation glitch in 3. 

Grabbed Bloodborne and TLoU, but there are no stores close enough that has The Nathan Drake Collection.  :/

I should probably get a PS4.

Thanks!

I would probably buy the Uncharted Collection but my Uncharted 4 came early in the Mail from BBY so I'm all set for a few weeks.

Uncharted collection is showing up as unavailable for shipping, and unavailable at all stores within 250 miles   :whistle2:(

Nice.  Redbox'd it on one of those free wednesday deals and managed to platinum the first game.  Will have some more time to go through 2 and 3 with this one.  Now the hard part.  Play 2 and 3 before 4, or just play 4.  I have played 2 and 3 on the PS3 a long while ago. 

This was my buy price, but I lucked out and found it sealed at a yardsale last Friday for $10 haha. Managed to run through all 3 games and now I'm waiting for 4.

Uncharted collection is showing up as unavailable for shipping, and unavailable at all stores within 250 miles :whistle2:(
yup same here; i saw an unusual amount of "Used" UC Collections almost thinking BB shifted some inventory the way it looked. the BB i go to very rarely has ANY used inventory and they had 5 used UC today might be just coincidence. hoping for a restock later this week.

For quite possibly the best game ever, it's worth it. Plus it looks and feels like a PS4 game.
Not owning TLoU is an absolute crime, even if it was originally released on PS3. Game looks stunning and was the best story I have ever experienced in a game.
Some of us owned it on the PS3, beat it & ditched it while it still had a high value. No matter how good it was, I'm not paying $30 for a port of a PS3 game I already beat (and it wasn't THAT good ;) ).

Shit! Says "check stores" and no one has stock w/in 250 miles. Damn, you Cheapassgamers! Taking all their copies! How are us flippers going to make it now?

I bought this on ebay like a month ago for $20 shipped used, not as good as $17-18 new but I got it with enough time to platinum all 3 games before UC4 game out.

I did have an odd bug almost ruin my platinum in Uncharted 3, but I was able to get the platinum but my save is all kinds of fubar'd for some reason. At least I got the platinum...

This. Similar to Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. The only reason Dark Souls 2 got a "GOTY" edition (Scholar of the First Sin) is because it was was such a major overhaul to the entire game, plus it was port for the next-gen systems. GOTY bundles don't seem to be FROM's style, at least in the US. Besides, with their attention now firmly on Dark Souls III, any Bloodborne bundle would probably have happened by now.

I'd say you're safe to go ahead and buy it.
Just ordered Bloodborne. Was thinking about importing a copy of Dark Souls:prepare to Die edition from the UK. Is paying $10 more than the vanilla version worth it? Heard the game is very hard and unforgiving. Heard Bloodborne is hard enough. Am I a masochist for even attempting the first Dark Souls. Already own the PS4 version of Dark Souls 2.

Just ordered Bloodborne. Was thinking about importing a copy of Dark Souls:prepare to Die edition from the UK. Is paying $10 more than the vanilla version worth. Heard the game is very hard and unforgiving. Heard Bloodborne is hard enough. Am I a masochist for even attempting the first Dark Souls. Already own the PS4 version of Dark Souls 2.
I've been playing Bloodborne for the first time having never played a Dark Souls game before, and I have to say that Bloodborne isn't nearly as hard as people claim it to be. Either I'm just super good at games or Bloodborne is dumbed down in difficulty to get a new audience. The most times I dies to a boss was 3 times at Rom and 2 of the times were because I didn't know realize his pattern until he killed me 2x

As someone who's first souls game was Bloodborne, I can say that Bloodborne isn't really that hard. There's definitely a learning curve to the genre, but the game itself isn't hard.

I feel like a total idiot for buying this at launch for MSRP - 20% GCU. :(

I beat Uncharted 1 and that was it...hardly touched the beta. My inner fanboy just had to have it day 1.

The game was available for $30ish within 3 weeks of release. Not my proudest moment as a CAG member. Game had "price drop" written all over it. Heck of a deal for $20 ($16 with GCU) though!

I know I'll be kicking myself when Uncharted 4 is on sale within a few weeks. Uncharted 3 was 50% off within a month but that was also during Black Friday...

bread's done
Back