[Unconfirmed] Circuit City Winter Clearance Sale

[quote name='Redcar'][quote name='murcielago77']16 people playing halo right now are gonna shaq-fuing kill you if you are shaq-fuin around with us, also stealthy seal said he will be very angry if he is up at 5 AM ET with no deals online[/quote]

Whoa! What's up with all the threat!!? I never said that the online CC will be updated just the B&M. Also it depend on your CC too when they update. We get new games every tuesday so I'm guessing the deadline for every CC store is a week from now it just depend on the managemnet there. I'm guessing you guys don't really care about me giving you guys the head up on this.[/quote]

haha we were just kidding around man ;) thanks in advance for giving this info to us!

[quote name='murcielago77']16 people playing halo right now are gonna shaq-fuing kill you if you are shaq-fuin around with us, also stealthy seal said he will be very angry if he is up at 5 AM ET with no deals online[/quote]

Yeah like 16 of us heard about this deal while in the lobby of Halo2. It's nice to know that even when I'm playing halo2 my CAG pals would hook me up with a deal.

Also I hope it's all systems that have cheap games. I'm sure that across 4 platforms I can a game I want.

[quote name='StealthySeal']OMG OMG

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/quote]H045d3r!!!1! :wink:

There is also the additional % off deals at CC this week (buy 1 get 10%, buy 2 get 15%, buy 3 get 20%), so this could make for some pretty good deals, depending on whats on sale.

looking forward to the deals as well... i guess its an all nighter for me... i just bought ninja gaiden lets hope that it's one of those on sale things so i can go and tell them i paid a higher price for it and they'll give me the difference (i think CC does that...)

on a side note... yo let me in on the CAG halo2 gaming. my gamertag is SAGExSDX

You shouldnt be suprised for the flaming and thread crapping redcar, the last time someone posted a CC deal he was called names for about the first 45 posts.

Then when people finally made it in store, they realized what "white hot deal" really means. Leter on there would grow to be several hundred posts in that topic.

[quote name='Redcar']Whoa! What's up with all the threat!!? I never said that the online CC will be updated just the B&M. Also it depend on your CC too when they update. We get new games every tuesday so I'm guessing the deadline for every CC store is a week from now it just depend on the managemnet there. I'm guessing you guys don't really care about me giving you guys the head up on this.[/quote]No! No! No! Don't listen to murc. Murc's an idiot. Everybody hates murc. I despise merc! :evil:

However, we all love you! You're cool. You're so cool, you're kewl! Everybody loves you! I heart you! :twisted:

I'm not too excited about this since I probally won't be able to make a trip out to CC, but thanks for the headsup on the sale. :)

On the other hand, you just registered a few days ago, have little posts, and are saying a big sale from CC is on the way. I don't know. I think you're WSB with a new acoount! Mods, check his IP address! I know WSB would do something like this. He wants CAG to be pissed off! :shock:

This will have to be a wait and see. I can't really think of any game that will be worth getting at $10, that isn't already priced around there. Gamefly has a lot of recent games already priced at $9.99-$15 so I'm wondering if this CC sale will be anything special.

[quote name='jngx80']This will have to be a wait and see. I can't really think of any game that will be worth getting at $10, that isn't already priced around there. Gamefly has a lot of recent games already priced at $9.99-$15 so I'm wondering if this CC sale will be anything special.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing..

it doesn't sound so great BUT

someone else posted that circuit city had that buy one get it 10 percent off, buy 2 get 15 percent off etc etc they could be older platinum, greatest hits games....
might not be that bad

sorry if someone already pointed this out

I guess I'll be up waiting with the rest of you guys. Did all the other clearance sales start in the middle of the week though?

I had to stumble across this post right before I was about go to bed. Now, on my day off, do I choose sleep or cheap assedness?

The cheapness always wins out.

[quote name='rickc25']There is also the additional % off deals at CC this week (buy 1 get 10%, buy 2 get 15%, buy 3 get 20%), so this could make for some pretty good deals, depending on whats on sale.[/quote]

Same thing happened this time last year. Veteran CAGs will remember that CC did some clearances while there was a "Buy two get $10 off/Buy three get $20 off" deal, and this resulted in you being able to get 3 games for $10, I remember I got Crazy Taxi 3, Bloodrayne, New Legends, and some others, for $3.33 each. Titles weren't as good as the summer $5 sale, but ya can't beat those prices. Anyway, why is this thread already 4 pages long when nobody even knows what games are reduced? :)

Lets go Cheap Assy. I suppose this means I'll need to stop by Sheetz to get a few more packs of Camels while I wait for the site to update. That nicey nice Gamefly deal has gotten me all greedy for low priced games. :)

[quote name='dinovelvet'][quote name='rickc25']There is also the additional % off deals at CC this week (buy 1 get 10%, buy 2 get 15%, buy 3 get 20%), so this could make for some pretty good deals, depending on whats on sale.[/quote]

Same thing happened this time last year. Veteran CAGs will remember that CC did some clearances while there was a "Buy two get $10 off/Buy three get $20 off" deal, and this resulted in you being able to get 3 games for $10, I remember I got Crazy Taxi 3, Bloodrayne, New Legends, and some others, for $3.33 each. Titles weren't as good as the summer $5 sale, but ya can't beat those prices. Anyway, why is this thread already 4 pages long when nobody even knows what games are reduced? :)[/quote]

Because we all found out about it right before we were going to sleep. I've only got 2 hours or so before they should update the site. If that means me kicking around the RE4 demo disc and NBA Street 2 a little more, so be it. I want Megaman Command Mission under 30.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy'][quote name='dinovelvet'][quote name='rickc25']There is also the additional % off deals at CC this week (buy 1 get 10%, buy 2 get 15%, buy 3 get 20%), so this could make for some pretty good deals, depending on whats on sale.[/quote]

Same thing happened this time last year. Veteran CAGs will remember that CC did some clearances while there was a "Buy two get $10 off/Buy three get $20 off" deal, and this resulted in you being able to get 3 games for $10, I remember I got Crazy Taxi 3, Bloodrayne, New Legends, and some others, for $3.33 each. Titles weren't as good as the summer $5 sale, but ya can't beat those prices. Anyway, why is this thread already 4 pages long when nobody even knows what games are reduced? :)[/quote]

Because we all found out about it right before we were going to sleep. I've only got 2 hours or so before they should update the site. If that means me kicking around the RE4 demo disc and NBA Street 2 a little more, so be it. I want Megaman Command Mission under 30.[/quote]

That's one of the few games I still need to get, so hopefully it's somewhere in there.

well, dead to rights is in stock at $4.99, but that is still too much. bah i wanna see good $9.99 games and that would make this a happy new year

I'm only staying up out of fear of missing another great CC sale (missed out on the $5 sale)...

so what are we all doing while we wait for the site to update me i am watching my simpsons season 5 dvd that i got for christmas

Switching between Mario 64 DS and Runaway City on my PC.

1000 hopeless geek points to whoever knows what Runaway City is.

[quote name='dracula']well, dead to rights is in stock at $4.99, but that is still too much. bah i wanna see good $9.99 games and that would make this a happy new year[/quote]

The game is worth $5, but does get repetitive fast.

To pass the time I had been playing anarchy online, until now I can't seem to log into the account, guess I'll play some Metal Slug Advance.

[quote name='taiidanx']Isnt Runaway City A MS-DOS based H-Game??
*snickers*
sadly i too have played and beaten it.[/quote]

Thank god I'm not alone. For making me feel like less of a total geek, AND for playing through a Jast Hentai game, I proudly award you the...

898a84ef.gif

haha thanks, have you played dangerous illusions or some such titled game. You get caught in a storm and end up at a mysterious mansion/boarding house of some sort...
good stuff, especially the maid scenes :twisted:

wow... I am pretty nerdy... :shock:

[quote name='NateWhs152']r we even sure the website is going to have the deals on it[/quote]

No. Rumored at 4 a.m. CST.

damn well i hope that it has something on there,

and am i the only one who did not know what Runaway City was.

[quote name='taiidanx']haha thanks, have you played dangerous illusions or some such titled game. You get caught in a storm and end up at a mysterious mansion/boarding house of some sort...
good stuff, especially the maid scenes :twisted:[/quote]

[thread hijack] You betcha. Decent game, though I've played better... The game is actually titled "Nocturnal Illusions," though. [/thread hijack]

And no, I think that taiidanx and I are the only ones who knew WHAT it was...

If CC actually reduces some prices online, I can see the items going quickly and some people getting pissed just like last time.

If CC actually reduces some prices online, I can see the items going quickly and some people getting pissed just like last time.

True that

[quote name='taiidanx']Isnt Runaway City A MS-DOS based H-Game??
*snickers*
sadly i too have played and beaten it.[/quote]

I also seemed to remember the name of the game. I just wasn't 100% sure.

hey just a question... we're not even guaranteed that they're going to be website posting of the games that are going to be on sale/clearance anyways right. (let alone guaranteed that there is a sale) if it is posted online, couldn't we go and use that ad or printout or whatever to pricematch at another store like bestbuy?

[quote name='AsianStyle']hey just a question... we're not even guaranteed that they're going to be website posting of the games that are going to be on sale/clearance anyways right. (let alone guaranteed that there is a sale) if it is posted online, couldn't we go and use that ad or printout or whatever to pricematch at another store like bestbuy?[/quote]

very YMMV.... it is really up in the air with that theory... try price matching at CC in store instead!

oh and an idea... if anyone would be so kind... it would be a gret idea to screen capture some of the better deals so other CAGs can print out the screen capture and bring it in store if shown as in stock at the time of print :/

bread's done
Back