Uncut Raw SOTM

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The Raveonettes - Lust, Lust, Lust[/QUOTE]

Need to get that one. I have all of their other stuff and love it.

Figurines - Skeleton - Great little album. Sounds a TON like the poppier elements of Modest Mouse, without Isaac Brock's more insane ranting or experimentation (Not that I don't love that side of Modest Mouse as well).

Emma Pollock - Watch the Fireworks - Damn, this album gets better everytime I listen to it.

[quote name='strummerbs']Need to get that one. I have all of their other stuff and love it.

Figurines - Skeleton - Great little album. Sounds a TON like the poppier elements of Modest Mouse, without Isaac Brock's more insane ranting or experimentation (Not that I don't love that side of Modest Mouse as well).

Emma Pollock - Watch the Fireworks - Damn, this album gets better everytime I listen to it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you do. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I'll have to listen to that Emma Pollock album next.

Hyper Crush - The Arcade (album)
Deepspace5 - Bake Sale (ep)
Sofa Surfers - See The Light (album)
DJ Mitsu The Beats - Another Roses (mixtape)
Celeste Lear - Looking Up From Underwater (album)

sooner or later, I should make up my mind

Paul Nice - Journey To The Center Of The Beats (album)
Beats Antique - Tribal Derivations (album) ------ an electronic take on belly dancing music
Craig Mack - Project: Funk da World (album)

Rena Jones - Breaking The Divide (album)

girl playing violin and cello along with her ambient beats. Interesting and really good

Julie London - All Through The Night (album)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']

Wow.[/QUOTE]

Sam Cooke is the shit

Big Al Carson - Take Your Drunken Ass Home (album)

awesome blues cover of Afroman's Because I Got High

The Essex Green - Cannibal Sea
Explosions in the Sky - The Rescue
N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds
The Olivia Tremor Control - Black Foliage: Animation Music

West Indian Girl - Remix EP

Narrator - All That to the Wall

Serena Maneesh - Serena-Maneesh - Liquid, this would be right up your alley.

[quote name='strummerbs']Serena Maneesh - Serena-Maneesh - Liquid, this would be right up your alley.[/QUOTE]
I'll check it out.

Hella - There's No 666 in Outer Space (album)

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll check it out.

Hella - There's No 666 in Outer Space (album)[/QUOTE]

Nice. Have you heard The Advantage? It's the drummer, Zach Hill, from Hella playing sort of post-rock versions of NES themes. Really surprisingly good stuff.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Okkervil River - Down the River of Golden Dreams[/QUOTE]

This.

Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sea.
Atmosphere - Sad Clown Bad Summer; When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold

The Microphones - The Glow, Pt.2 - Probably the closest thing I've heard to a true sibling to Neutral Milk Hotel, really amazing creation of a whole-cloth musical lexicon.

You Am I - #4 Record - Quality power-pop

Wolf & Cub - Vessels - Not my thing, but bigger fans of Queens of the Stone Age would probably really enjoy this.

Mudhoney - Superfuzz Bigmuff - Damn, damn, damn good. Hasn't aged a bit.

bread's done
Back