Update 12/15/20 over $60 in free cryptos and free stock. extra cash back on Credit Card Purchases IN STORE + Earn free Gift cards

is there a trick to the SwagTV thing, i set reload and no video ever loaded, but the % bar went to 90 then to 0 and stayed at 0

and the Swagbucks TV Mobile app doesn't keep looping the video, nor does the bar increase at all there either.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=x556bqfq16hy 8
left now people
OP here
bump

the swagbucks TV thing, you gotta watch for the CAPTCHAs, some people seem to get those for a few days. Just wait that out(what happens is that at 100% a captcha comes up and the refresh kills it), eventually the captchas go away and u just get the credit.

Also the mobile app, doesn't loop the same video but will keep playing videos, each one it goes up 20%

[quote name='sir-fly']will that $5 from clover be amazon credit? and will i get it the same day? the answer and tell me what i need to do[/QUOTE]

yes it can be amazon.com credit, or a paypal payment, go to my link. enter your phone # or an email u can check on your smartphone, then follow that link to download from the android or IOS market. Make an account, and enter a CC to verify in the APP, you'll instantly go gold and $5 will be waiting in your account that you can generate either an amazon GC code instantly or have it sent as a paypal payment.

Clicked the clover link. About your guide.

Number 5 says to watch a bunch of videos basically using a refresh. How does this work? Every video has an ad, I dont see a playlist option.

bread's done
Back