Update 12/15/20 over $60 in free cryptos and free stock. extra cash back on Credit Card Purchases IN STORE + Earn free Gift cards

Do you still recommend using the auto-refresher after the recent SB blog post mentioned that they would ban people using it? Or is it not worth risking an account for?

I think it should be fine. My guess is that if they change anything at all it will be that if you fail the CAPTCHA too many times(i.e you get captchas and the auto refresh thing is up) then you may get banned. But its a YMMV situation. If you don't want to risk it, don't. But you're losing out on like 4500 Swagbucks a month by not maxing SBTV.

bump... also I have nominated myself for the Swag mom contest even though i'm a guy... affirmative action and all:)... so I'd appreciate any and all votes from people i've helped

I GOT BANNED! :(
yeah... i was using an auto-refresher set for 5 minutes and 22 seconds.... i think I got caught because I ordered a 25$ gift card reccently and maybe they looked into my account.... idk..... before i got banned i managed to make 25$ in 5$ gift cards....
just gonna make another account and do it over and over, i think i'll stick to the 5$ gift cards for now on though..... maybe even do multiple accounts... lol back with a vengance.

Voting for you in the Swag Mom competition :)
Figure why not help out a fellow CAG :applause:
In the process of putting forth 199 votes. Wish the site would simply have a "vote for X, how many votes" rather than clicking vote, confirm each time, but whatever. Good luck, man.

Edit: Done.

i wasn't referred by you, but i have been using your tips. i appreciate you providing all the links. i started april 19th, and i've claimed $25 worth of amazon credit, and have enough to claim $10 more tomorrow. you got my 179 votes.

this just started happening to me today, but it's a huge wrench in the TV strategy: after about 6 or 7 reloads on a specific video page, it ends up being redirected back to the swagbucks tv home page, where it displays all the videos you can watch. that page doesn't count as watching a video, so the meter will stop at like 70% if i try to have it refresh enough times to fill it. does this happen to anyone else?

bread's done
Back