Update 12/15/20 over $60 in free cryptos and free stock. extra cash back on Credit Card Purchases IN STORE + Earn free Gift cards

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']That is why I hate swagbucks right now. SBTV is the only real way to get SB without having to put a lot of work into it. 2 years ago, I hated the site due to it took forever. They need to stop being jerks and just let it go.[/QUOTE]

my guess is that they generate significant revenue from the vids, but if advertisers realize that people may not be watching the vids that could disappear.

the mobile SB and as i detailed here, the site can still legitimately earn a minimum of $20 a month

Because they "suspected" I cheated. There's no way for them to actually tell if you use an auto-refresh, that all takes place browser-side and all the swagbucks server sees is a refresh request regardless of the source. So basically, I was doing too well, and they were just "suspicious", and that was grounds for deactivation.

Really, I think where I went wrong was not ordering my first reward when I earned enough points; I ordered two gift cards when I got up to 900 points instead of one gift card when I got to 450, and I think ordering two cards is a red flag?

Nax5, you said "that's what happened to my first account", did they not figure out that your next account was the same person, or did you have to do some IP masking whatever or any other tricky behavior?

bump, yeah the thing though blaze is if i were them and i had some analysis run on the logs you'd probably notice something like a person refreshing every 55 seconds or so exactly over and over again. That isn't likely to happen for several hours straight in a real world situation

that's exactly why my auto-refresher had a randomizer -- the refreshes would happen anywhere between 55 and 65 seconds apart. The only potential vulnerability there is that they might have all happened precisely on the second, like an EXACT integer number of seconds rather than literally any time between 55 and 65 seconds. I thought this unlikely, though, as there are factors that would fudge the exact second time, like page response time and the fact that the refresher (the extension to chrome, not the bathroom in star wars) seems to wait until the page is some certain degree of finished loading before setting the timer for the next reload.

However, one thing that certainly could have been a dead giveaway was those times before I caught on to the "boot back to video home" trick they started a week or two ago, and was refreshing repeatedly the video home page, which seems an odd thing to do if you were actually looking at the page.

Bottom line, though, I doubt I did anything that was any more suspicious than any of you, other than maybe ordering two rewards at the same time. Not that that isn't allowed, I just bet it raised enough of a flag that they took a closer look...

[quote name='blazethecat']
Bottom line, though, I doubt I did anything that was any more suspicious than any of you, other than maybe ordering two rewards at the same time. Not that that isn't allowed, I just bet it raised enough of a flag that they took a closer look...[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine where that would be the issue. I always order 2 at a time except for the 3rd day because you can only order 5 of 1 item a month.
I am just not sure if I understand what and why this is happening to people.

When did this happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a message on the account reminding me, not accusing me, that auto-refreshing apps are against policy. I applied all the gift cards to my Amazon account just in case.

I got shut down. :cry:

I don't know if I want to bother setting up another account since the SBTV train is ending.

The hundreds of dollars of free money was awesome. Wish it could have kept going.

[quote name='blindinglights']I got shut down. :cry:

I don't know if I want to bother setting up another account since the SBTV train is ending.

The hundreds of dollars of free money was awesome. Wish it could have kept going.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that dude. I mean their other methods take too much time to do and SBTV was the only good method on there to use.

Phrozen, I thought I might point something out for your revised tip page.

Ad Rewards typically gives you some "activities" that are worth 5-8 sb and take a few seconds to complete. definitely worth it.

Also, RadiumOne has alot of videos for instant swagbucks. You can open 6 or 7 of them at once in the background and do other things while they play.

adds a good chunk of change to your daily haul.

[quote name='blazethecat']
Nax5, you said "that's what happened to my first account", did they not figure out that your next account was the same person, or did you have to do some IP masking whatever or any other tricky behavior?[/QUOTE]

I actually didn't do anything special. Just waited a week; then made a new account. They haven't cancelled it and it has been a month. However, I have only been using the mobile SBTV.

bump, my CAPTCHAs still haven't gone away. I don't suppose anyone has a way to auto enter/break the CAPTCHA system?

If they do I have a way to get SBTV back to the gravy train it was

[quote name='Phrozenspite']bump, my CAPTCHAs still haven't gone away. I don't suppose anyone has a way to auto enter/break the CAPTCHA system?

If they do I have a way to get SBTV back to the gravy train it was[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a way to kill the CAPTCHAs cause they suck. I haven't been able to get the maximum output for using Swagbucks since I have been out of college for the summer. And since I dont have an android phone and I cant get swagbucks to work using bluestacks, I am not able to earn as much as I used to.

I've gotten about $10 from superpoints, and i haven't earned enough for a payout from Topline yet(only earned about $1.30) but like I said with topline you literally don't have to do anything so theres no reason to not sign up

bread's done
Back