Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

[quote name='swatman27']It says the same for me and I paid already.[/QUOTE]

wouldn't sweat it much, doesn't say I paid in OP and I already got my game. Updating the OP must not be a priority or something. It will work out I am sure.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Still waiting for the package or any info about it from adriley[/QUOTE]

same..:cry:

im here.
Packages are going in the mail today/ monday.
Power out at my place and at my friends printing PP shipping labels now.
Sorry guys

[quote name='Blank Earth']Wow, international mail is slow. We're only about 10.5 hours away. Glad it arrived eventually.[/QUOTE]

Yeah stupid border. I've had things take over a month (!) before. Wonder what goes on there..

Even though I bought an item I'm in no rush to get, this is still pretty ridiculous, adriley.
Let us know if you shipped our stuff yet! If you shipped it on Monday like you said, it would be here by now.

Yeah I'm still waiting on my package from adriley. Not really in a rush or anything, that's why this is the first time I'm coming in to this thread to check out what's going on.

Yes I still have a few to ship out.
I have no Internet and still no money since my wallet was stolen and can't even go to a bank to get money since I have no ID either since that was stolen and no money to get a new one since you need money for that. I have everyone's payment still sitting in my bank account and packages all packaging and ready to go. I just need to wait to get money as I don't have a scale to weight the packages to know what to ship them too. I had my phone stolen too and that's why I've been MIA. I'm so sorry guys.
My life has been crazy the past two weeks and I might even have to move, but Will make sure I get all packages out before I leave if I have to.

Again sorry guys.
Still have another small box Edwin, sorry

[quote name='adriley313']Yes I still have a few to ship out.
I have no Internet and still no money since my wallet was stolen and can't even go to a bank to get money since I have no ID either since that was stolen and no money to get a new one since you need money for that. I have everyone's payment still sitting in my bank account and packages all packaging and ready to go. I just need to wait to get money as I don't have a scale to weight the packages to know what to ship them too. I had my phone stolen too and that's why I've been MIA. I'm so sorry guys.
My life has been crazy the past two weeks and I might even have to move, but Will make sure I get all packages out before I leave if I have to.

Again sorry guys.
Still have another small box Edwin, sorry[/QUOTE]

That's ok adriley, at least I got pretty much all the stuff I wanted, you can send me that later.

It's funny that you logged in today finally (after 5 or 6 days), as I just filed a Paypal complaint. I feel bad about it, but it's been 3 weeks, and I hadn't heard from you and you had not logged on at all to update anyone.

You don't need a scale to ship out packages...

FYI, you may be able to go to your bank, and explain everything, show them a bill, give them your social security #, birth certificate, something to get access to your account/funds.

[quote name='sdragon']It's funny that you logged in today finally (after 5 or 6 days), as I just filed a Paypal complaint. I feel bad about it, but it's been 3 weeks, and I hadn't heard from you and you had not logged on at all to update anyone.

You don't need a scale to ship out packages...

FYI, you may be able to go to your bank, and explain everything, show them a bill, give them your social security #, birth certificate, something to get access to your account/funds.[/QUOTE]

this is a great point. having a SS number, old bank statemenet with the account number, anything with your address and name should be able to get some actions taken. If you frequent the same bank regularly, then I am sure that someone would recognize you and be willing to help. Has worked for me in the past.

Honestly you seem to have abnormally bad luck.

Edit- Actually you say that the money is in your bank account, then you don't need anything more than your account number and/or SS number to access the funds. Just saying. I just started going to a newe branch of my bank since I got a new job and never once have they asked for a photo id.

Even though I didn't bid on any of Adriley's section, I still haven't received Golden Sun: Dark Dawn that I bought just a month ago from Adriley.

when did this end? i forget.

sorry, but the amount of problems here is just absurd. just saying. I kind of feel bad for the other cag's who didn't get their stuff and I got my game like a while ago.

[quote name='MasaTFC']when did this end? i forget.

sorry, but the amount of problems here is just absurd. just saying. I kind of feel bad for the other cag's who didn't get their stuff and I got my game like a while ago.[/QUOTE]

The 2nd at midnight-ish

[quote name='MasaTFC']when did this end? i forget.

sorry, but the amount of problems here is just absurd. just saying. I kind of feel bad for the other cag's who didn't get their stuff and I got my game like a while ago.[/QUOTE]

This... AND adriley313, don't you have a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, sister, brother, father, mother, cousin, nephew, aunt, uncle, friend that can help you?

My paypal claim is still open, with no response so far. :cry:

Got my packages after 3 weeks, everything is there and in good condition. Hope everyone gets their stuff, I still think is unbelievable how he got his wallet and phone stolen, got no internet, no money, not anyone who will help and have to move out, sorry but that sounds like bullshit.

Since everything's on the table now, the whole thing was kind of a disaster for the other sellers also, to the point I was embarrassed to have my name attached to it. There were mistakes to my section of the OP, the bids were slow to be updated the last ~24 hours because adriley313 was playing Mass Effect (?), etc. Several people mentioned not bidding because of the problems. Honestly I'm relieved I didn't end up worse off than I did. Definitely my first and last group lowball.

Ok, so im back and things are better, still no money but i can borrow money to ship out the rest of the packages. Im really sorry how things ended out and is my fault. If anyone wants to get a refund for your package not being shipped I totally understand and I will not be doing a lowball in the future.

i should have the things out by friday even your meremare. Again im really sorry.
If you want a refund please let me know through here of PM and I will do it ASAP.

I chalked my low bids to the low value of my stuff. My currently running lowball seems to mirror that, so it was fine by me either way.

All my packages went out the same/next day after payment, and I got feedback from all but 2 people, so I think my section went fine.

Edit: I tried to leave feedback for everyone the same time I sent shipping PMs, but I've gotten notice from 2 people that they never got feedback. I assume it hits the same 45 second limit as messages but doesn't give a warning when it doesn't go through. If you never got feedback from me, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a happy camper. Paypal dispute closed with no notice, no message, nothing. I got a refund, but I wanted the two blu-rays, not my money back.

Yes, anyone I havent shipped or emailed will be getting a refund.
My life is going through hell.
Lost my job, roommate is a druggie so I will be moving or homeless cause I cant deal with this crap.
Im sorry to everyone.
If I get banned from CAG I understand totally.

I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you (which I'm sure they will). Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before things can get better. Maybe you can find another roommate, friend or somewhere to stay for a while until you get things turned around.

bread's done
Back