Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

xbox360.gif
Toy Story 3 (S)
-$11.50
psp.gif
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee GH (S)- $1.50

ds.gif
Etrain Odyssey 3 w/ artbook- both (S)
- $11
bluray.png
Terminator Salvation-
$3
Aguilera Bionic 3 PK Vinyl Set - $2

Awesome lowball, glad I'm on the other end this time though.

Came away with what I really wanted - psyched to finally get my hands on that FFIV LE!

:whee:

I think we have a time paradox. If you look, on the forum it shows me as having the newest posted, but when in the thread, it's mixer!

This is a dumb question, and really doesn't matter at this point, but just to clarify, the boxers and shirt and pillow case in catherine are unused, right?

haha

yes, i checked them out and did not use them
just realized i didnt want it
but glad i supported Atlus as i love them

working on totals now
will try and have an update up in 1 hour or so
check 2nd post for a work in progess
if you see any mistake please point them out

[quote name='poker360']This is a dumb question, and really doesn't matter at this point, but just to clarify, the boxers and shirt and pillow case in catherine are unused, right?

haha[/QUOTE]

lol... I forget what show the wife was watching, Dr. Oz or something like that but they were talking about how people buy wear said item and return undergarments and other people foolishly re-buy, don't wash and unknowingly wear the dirty ass undergarments.

Lesson to be learned here: Wash everything before you try it, you might be wearing somebody else's shit, literally!

[quote name='skiizim']lol... I forget what show the wife was watching, Dr. Oz or something like that but they were talking about how people buy wear said item and return undergarments and other people foolishly re-buy, don't wash and unknowingly wear the dirty ass undergarments.

Lesson to be learned here: Wash everything before you try it, you might be wearing somebody else's shit, literally![/QUOTE]

Haha yeah. I probably won't even be able to wear the clothing though, as i wear a small.

im updating the post should be about 5-10 mins till im done then you can go ahead
make sure u PM me ur address after u make payment

check the 1st post again
totals are up
see you all in the morning
gonna watch some Linebarrel of Iron on Netflix and hit the hay
Laptop day 2moro

bread's done
Back