UPDATE: CAG BOOBS: Not Quite Nekkid But Pretty Sweeeet - Poker Anyone? NSFW

DocBledsoe

CAGiversary!
This site is pretty sweet, I know there are others like it but there are some hot pics. Especially if you like poker or stip poker.

http://www.smiletopless.com/

P1010010.jpg

[quote name='Cornfedwb']When you post a pic like that, be sure to put NSFW (not safe for work) in the title dammit.[/quote]

I did...thanks for noticing. :twisted:

Sorry

[quote name='chickenhawk']Eh...not all that exciting. No offense, but she looks like she's got nothing more than more shapely man boobs.[/quote]

That seems to be the point of the site....she's raising money for bigger boobs. She's raising other things too....

Bump Wow

Checkout her tribute to CAGs who hit the site this weekend. Guess I wasn't the only one who said hi.

[quote name='DocBledsoe']Bump Wow

Checkout her tribute to CAGs who hit the site this weekend. Guess I wasn't the only one who said hi.[/quote]
Heh heh...

P2010009.jpg

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='chickenhawk']Eh...not all that exciting. No offense, but she looks like she's got nothing more than more shapely man boobs.[/quote][/quote]

Maybe it's time for a big fundraiser. We help kids. We help folks in SE Asia. We help women who aspire to have Baywatch-sized mammaries.

Damn we are nice.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='chickenhawk']Eh...not all that exciting. No offense, but she looks like she's got nothing more than more shapely man boobs.[/quote][/quote]

The point of the website is that she is trying to raise money to get huge boobs. Then I wouldn't mind seeing pics.

We need to get a group fund going for this chick, maybe she'll give us exclusive rights to the movie.

/hopefully it would go better than the Child's Play thing.

nice new sig xboxmaster :)....

[quote name='chickenhawk']Eh...not all that exciting. No offense, but she looks like she's got nothing more than more shapely man boobs.[/quote]

Oh gimme a break, I've taken home far worse from local drinking establishments.

Don't believe me? I live in Alabama. Jager does amazing things to the eyes.

[quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='chickenhawk']Eh...not all that exciting. No offense, but she looks like she's got nothing more than more shapely man boobs.[/quote][/quote]

nice new sig xboxmaster :)....[/quote]

yeah man looks sweet , are u just playing the game or did u beat it ... err back to topic plz help her get some boobs .

[quote name='tickdude'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='chickenhawk']Eh...not all that exciting. No offense, but she looks like she's got nothing more than more shapely man boobs.[/quote][/quote]

Maybe it's time for a big fundraiser. We help kids. We help folks in SE Asia. We help women who aspire to have Baywatch-sized mammaries.

Damn we are nice.[/quote]

I agree...Cheapy D needs to organize a co-op. here. I've donated but I don't think I would mind giving again, the content has got better and better.

Maybe some cross-advertising...come on Cheapy these boobies need your help and my eyes need her boobies.

I want to be the paint..... \:D/

*sigh* we are such whores.... fine if it means boobies for CAG then I'll contribute as well. But they'd better be uncovered or there will be hell to pay!!!

r1s3n

Whats wrong with her boobs. Am I missing something. They look great to me.

Just because we like them doesn't mean she does. I'm sure it's something she's wanted to do for a while now. If getting bigger boobs makes you happy then so be it. But I think you're aren't going to find the answers of what makes you happy externally.

r1s3n

[quote name='r1s3n']

Just because we like them doesn't mean she does. I'm sure it's something she's wanted to do for a while now. If getting bigger boobs makes you happy then so be it. But I think you're aren't going to find the answers of what makes you happy externally.

r1s3n[/quote]

I'm sure after seeing those pictures a lot of guys might want to make her happy internally.

Really sucks that she doesn't realize just how good she already looks. I'm sure there are many, many women out there who wished they looked as good as her.

/sad to lose another real set

[quote name='Backlash']Doh. Doesn't she know that apostrophes make words possessive, not plural?

Nice pic anyway though :)[/quote]

An apostrophe can be used to indicate pluralization in the case of abbreviations and acronyms such as CAG. However, it's not a practice that everyone agrees upon, especially in modern usage of English. Because pluralization of abbreviations and acronyms are commonly accepted without apostrophes (in order to streamline the language and prevent confusion), most people are simply taught that apostrophes should never used for pluralization when that is not the entire truth.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='r1s3n']

r1s3n[/quote]

I'm sure after seeing those pictures a lot of guys might want to make her happy internally.[/quote]

\:D/ Yeah - unless she's dying to be a stripper, getting a right rogering would prolly cure her of the B-cup blues.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='DocBledsoe']Bump Wow

Checkout her tribute to CAGs who hit the site this weekend. Guess I wasn't the only one who said hi.[/quote]
Heh heh...

P2010009.jpg
[/quote]

Haha - who do you think you are CheapyD. Namco at E3? :wink: :lol:

[quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='Backlash']Doh. Doesn't she know that apostrophes make words possessive, not plural?

An apostrophe can be used to indicate pluralization in the case of abbreviations and acronyms such as CAG. However, it's not a practice that everyone agrees upon, especially in modern usage of English. Because pluralization of abbreviations and acronyms are commonly accepted without apostrophes (in order to streamline the language and prevent confusion), most people are simply taught that apostrophes should never used for pluralization when that is not the entire truth.[/quote]

I remember it officially not being correct, even for the use of acronyms and letters and numbers. However, it probably became acceptable just because so many people did it - I hate that. It seems that if enough people make the same grammar mistake it becomes a part of the language :(

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_apost.html

(There are probably other sites that would support your argument)

[quote name='Skylander7'][quote name='chickenhawk']Eh...not all that exciting. No offense, but she looks like she's got nothing more than more shapely man boobs.[/quote]

Oh gimme a break, I've taken home far worse from local drinking establishments.

Don't believe me? I live in Alabama. Jager does amazing things to the eyes.[/quote]
:rofl: At least you have the balls to admit it.

agreed...but eh..boobs nonetheless

[quote name='btw1217'][quote name='rallen']Is that a 3rd party controller?[/quote]

:rofl: That's a dedicated gamer right there.[/quote]

What about me, I found out which one it is and posted a pic:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='rallen']Is that a 3rd party controller?[/quote]

801718b.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='btw1217'][quote name='rallen']Is that a 3rd party controller?[/quote]

:rofl: That's a dedicated gamer right there.[/quote]

What about me, I found out which one it is and posted a pic:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='rallen']Is that a 3rd party controller?[/quote]

801718b.jpg
[/quote][/quote]

But could you resist the boobs? :wink:

[quote name='Backlash'][quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='Backlash']Doh. Doesn't she know that apostrophes make words possessive, not plural?

An apostrophe can be used to indicate pluralization in the case of abbreviations and acronyms such as CAG. However, it's not a practice that everyone agrees upon, especially in modern usage of English. Because pluralization of abbreviations and acronyms are commonly accepted without apostrophes (in order to streamline the language and prevent confusion), most people are simply taught that apostrophes should never used for pluralization when that is not the entire truth.[/quote]

I remember it officially not being correct, even for the use of acronyms and letters and numbers. However, it probably became acceptable just because so many people did it - I hate that. It seems that if enough people make the same grammar mistake it becomes a part of the language :(

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_apost.html

(There are probably other sites that would support your argument)[/quote]

Yeah, as I've mentioned before, no one ever agrees on the practice in modern English. I can probably find noted authors and scholars who would support either side of the argument.

Personally, I'm all for eradicating apostrophes in pluralization to streamline this convoluted language of ours. But I should note that, as a writer who studied the language, usage of an apostrophe to pluralize letters appears to date back some hundreds of years in old Britain, so it may not be entirely a recent "stupid American" mistake (though we'd be responsible for many other blights).

Now with that said, thanks for the fun conversation, Backlash, but it feels very strange discussing semantics in a thread all about boobies. :lol:

[quote name='Drico']Actually it looks like a green MadCatz controller to me.[/quote]

Like this one?
50013668.jpg

I don't think so, look at the shape of the bottom of the controller. It's hard to see but I don't think it matches up.

bread's done
Back