Description
* Blu-ray DVD Player with remote
* Full HD Resolution 1080p Video Output
* 24fps (frames per second) for Cinema-like picture quality
* HDMI Output
* Blu-ray profile 1.1 to enjoy Advance Picture-in-picture content
* Energy Star Qualified

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried clicking both links and neither seem to work. I also tried putting in the model number and that does not work either. Can anyone provide a working link? Thanks. Would not mind a sub $100 blu-ray for the bedroom.

picked up one myself, watched the Bolt. No problems so far. But does anybody know if the player decodes all the audio codecs?

Thinking of picking one up just cause I want a cheap blu-ray with good upconverting. As long as it upconverts nicely (like my Toshiba HD-A2 actually does nicely but that's IMHO) with the HDMI and the pictures look awesome I'm sold. I saw the Wal-mart had a CRAP load of them today actually. Crap load is like more than 50 on a pallet lol.

Bought one last week. Plays every movie from old to new that I've put in it. The picture quality is pretty good, the sound is okay. Dvd upconversion is not really that impressive.

manville nj had a boatload of them for $98. I would like a blu ray player, but I think i'll hold out for a cheaper ps3 in the years to come.

[quote name='Kezmer']Friend of mine got one at St. Charles store in Missouri last night[/QUOTE]

They're in South St. Louis County as well for that price, but you really have to make a decision between quality and price.

Huge end cap of these at my WM. I'm deciding to save my $$$ and buy the 1000W rms Samsung system they have.

Found some for $98 at my local Walmart in the Sacramento area. Picked one up for my parents, who don't need a 2.0 player, and tested it out. Played my True Blood Season 1 BD with no problems.

Seems like a great deal for the price.

bread's done
Back