Updated 2/13, WTF 4 a PSP, Clearing out my GBA & Saturn Collection, Jump Superstars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I resent the implication of ripping anyone off, you seriously can't hold me responsible for something you shipped media...you also could have simply PM' d me instead of posting it here to draw some form of negativity towards me, check my feedback and all the people I've dealt with, everyone's content with me...I enjoy this site and I would never do anything to jeopardize my presence and credibility on it, As for your package I suggest you file a claim, aside from that there's not much restitution I can offer you, put yourself in my spot, what would you do for me ?

I would send the games that was promised in the trade. I have proof of shipment. Someone informed me a while back that they had a bad experience with you, thus why i am concerned with this transaction. Out of the 100 packages i ship a week, it is extremely rare that they get lost.
The fact that you put the games that i was supposed to get back up for trade a week ago doesnt make me very confident either.

CML for the following:

Lumines
Hot Shot's Golf
Sin City
Appleseed

Gamecube:(mint/complete)
Beach Spikers

Sega CD:
Spiderman Vs. Kingpin (Disc/Manual)

Sega Saturn:(mint/complete)
Dragon Ball Z Legends (import)

Sega Genesis:
Xmen
Xmen 2

I specifically told you I posted those games up to draw attention or are you going to deny that ? like a sale where they promote an item that isn't in stock just to get you to look at other merchandise...others on this site do it..I just never placed a pending on it or anything I trade out...my feedback represents me that's all I have to say, you have proof of shipment yet no tracking number ? I mean seriously who mails out anything of value via Media...regardless you can relentlessly post on my thread and I'm going to ignore it, PM's are there for a reason stop doing both...in light of "whomever" spoke to you I'm not going to bite the bullet for something you shipped out with no care, this is exactly why I use tracking on everything...

[quote name='gamelotus']I would send the games that was promised in the trade. I have proof of shipment. Someone informed me a while back that they had a bad experience with you, thus why i am concerned with this transaction. Out of the 100 packages i ship a week, it is extremely rare that they get lost.
The fact that you put the games that i was supposed to get back up for trade a week ago doesnt make me very confident either.[/QUOTE]
I have done 2 trades with Epic and have had no problem...I even sent first even though I had more feedback

You do not have to worry about getting ripped off....The only way you wont get your stuff is if you didnt send yours...You should never send media mail anyhow...that was dumb on your part

[quote name='Dirt']Do you accept Paypal ? I may be interested in some of your GBA stuff if so.

-Adam
[/QUOTE]

Sorry only for trade at the moment, check my wants

[quote name='gamelotus']I would send the games that was promised in the trade. I have proof of shipment. Someone informed me a while back that they had a bad experience with you, thus why i am concerned with this transaction. Out of the 100 packages i ship a week, it is extremely rare that they get lost.
The fact that you put the games that i was supposed to get back up for trade a week ago doesnt make me very confident either.[/QUOTE]

If you have a legit concern, you should PM epic and shrike and not post here - media sometimes can take a long ass time - and I'd like to know who this person was that said they had a bad trade with Epic, as he has flawless feedback :whistle2:s

[quote name='rortiz79']CML for the following:

Lumines
Hot Shot's Golf
Sin City
Appleseed

Gamecube:(mint/complete)
Beach Spikers

Sega CD:
Spiderman Vs. Kingpin (Disc/Manual)

Sega Saturn:(mint/complete)
Dragon Ball Z Legends (import)

Sega Genesis:
Xmen
Xmen 2[/QUOTE]

are you trading from your Collection or just your FTL ???

[quote name='gamelotus']send me photos of the games and things you were supposed to send me in the trade.[/QUOTE]

Here's a PIC of the games I supposedly dont have...:roll:
IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

[quote name='gamelotus']EpicWolf
I see why you are no longer a member on ebay.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=slykoopa

I wish you would just send my games back to me, since I know you have them.
If you can't send me what we agreed. Then do the right thing![/QUOTE]

Your testing my patience, I've been extremely polite and now you are pulling accounts off Ebay to Slander me ??... I don't have anything of yours, the problem is you messed up and shipped media and you expect me to take the fall for it because you have a problem accepting it hasn't showed..btw the Ebay account I showed you was:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=vulkenraven
I find it amusing that you believe my name is so unique and decided to act so childish...before anyone ask's the account was closed for selling against Ebay regulations i.e. modded system...as for you Lotus I've been nothing but nice to you since you got on this site, I'm even hosting that mutt in your sig ang gave you my password so you could use my account at will, gave you advice on trading and CAG in general...and watched you hoard on CAG to simply resell it on Ebay, to each his own...I have the tracking #'S of the last 11 packages I've shipped, how many do you have ???

At this point i can only assume media mail screwed me. I rushed to mail this out before work and for the Delivery confirmation. it was my 2nd cag trade.. I learned a valuable lesson out of this. I will not trouble you any further.

[quote name='Snake2715']Looking for Beachball Spikers for GC? Do you want to sell it?

I have a few SNeS games (stunt Racer, Earth Defense, etc)[/QUOTE]

Interested in Meteos PM or IM me, maybe we can round out a deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back