Updated 2/13, WTF 4 a PSP, Clearing out my GBA & Saturn Collection, Jump Superstars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='doodle777_98']free bump, by the way i clicked your link in your sig and it took me to the main page,. could just be me though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it now :)

[quote name='CaoPi']interested in Phantasy Star 1 & 2, have Legai 2 and Unlimited saga.[/QUOTE]

PM'd, Sorry for the delayed response :)

[quote name='Murcielago77']did you get my PM regarding Top Spin and BO3?[/QUOTE]

Very interested in BO3 but just found out TS2 is coming out. I'll get back to you :)

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Very interested in BO3 but just found out TS2 is coming out. I'll get back to you :)[/QUOTE]

BUT! TS2 is on 360, just makin sure you know ;)

[quote name='Murcielago77']BUT! TS2 is on 360, just makin sure you know ;)[/QUOTE]

With any luck GS wont Shaft me come launch day, I paid off my system months ago :)

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees the Big Bad Wolf crouched down behind a log. "My what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood. The wolf jumps up and runs away!!! Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again. This time he is crouched behind a tree stump. "My what big ears you have Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood. Again the wolf jumps up and runs away. About 2 miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again, this time crouched down behind a road sign. "My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf," taunts Little Red Riding Hood. With that the Big Bad Wolf jumps up and screams... "Will you friggin' leave me alone??? I'm trying to take a shit!"

[quote name='Banshee350']Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees the Big Bad Wolf crouched down behind a log. "My what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood. The wolf jumps up and runs away!!! Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again. This time he is crouched behind a tree stump. "My what big ears you have Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood. Again the wolf jumps up and runs away. About 2 miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again, this time crouched down behind a road sign. "My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf," taunts Little Red Riding Hood. With that the Big Bad Wolf jumps up and screams... "Will you friggin' leave me alone??? I'm trying to take a shit!"[/QUOTE]

:rofl: that just made my day :applause:

Well I got the Burnout 3 non platinum hits and the strategy guide, too. I don't have much else right now besides whats on my list. Maybe Burnout and guide and some dollars for the card?

894wolf5cy.jpg

Bump

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Where did the nipple go? :cry:[/QUOTE]

it went to where all good nipples go when they're removed from my signature...

the hell? you pass on my fatal frame offer? You wanted $5 for it and that's what I'm offering. Is it sold already or what?

[quote name='strdr4']the hell? you pass on my fatal frame offer? You wanted $5 for it and that's what I'm offering. Is it sold already or what?[/QUOTE]

Where does it say $5 :whistle2:k

EDIT: you must be asking for the case & manual, you should have specified, lol

Updated 11/8, FF2/3/CT Snes, 90+ XB games will Trade for PS2 version, also Selling :)
Post your haves & I'll check your want's , Im only looking for complete games unless noted, cases and manuals must be in good shape, disc's I'm flexible on, Cart only are fine, but NO previous rentals please

11/4: Prices were added to simplify things a bit when it comes to how I value my things they are not set in stone, so dont run away screaming...

MY AIM IS : EPLC WOLF

HAVES:

Misc:

Ogre Battle PSX $5 (case inserts only)
Fatal Frame II (XB) $5 (case/manual only)

[quote name='strdr4']$5 for fatal frame 2? does that include shipping? do yuo accept personal checks? i'd rather pay by checks because I don't have to goto the post office.[/QUOTE]

My apologies I forgot I had that on there, you didn't specify it so I assumed it was the game that's also on my TL further down, just to let you know thats only the case & manual....

Remove what I'm buying from you:

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Halo 2: Limited Collector's Edition
Jet Set Radio Future
MechAssault
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Phantom Dust
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

And a free bump.

[quote name='ajh2298']I have the PS2 version of Spiderman 2(mint), that I would love to trade for the XBox version.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back