Updated 3/24! 32 XBOX 360 games added! PS3 360 Wii DLC CE SWAG!

Does your copy of :ps3:Watchmen: The End Is Nigh include the movie or is it just the game?

Also, how much for just the Dead Rising 2 feature film bonus disc from the Zombrex Edition?

[quote name='cheeky']Lol @ Cheapest acting like he's going to spend money...[/QUOTE]

yea cheapest will buy your watchmen if you send him a bubble mailer with a prepaid label that he can ship you a money order in

[quote name='bredbu']yea cheapest will buy your watchmen if you send him a bubble mailer with a prepaid label that he can ship you a money order in[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :D

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Any interest in a $10 gamestop code? I'd be interested in trading Prototype for it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? a $10 GS code is not even close to Prototype. I'll trade you Guitar Hero Aerosmith for that code :lol:

going bump in the night
bumpy.gif

hello, please CML for

:ps3:Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
:ps3:Red Dead Redemption

I also have paypal if you don't like anything, but I don't have a ton of cash in there atm.

LMK, thanks.

I'm interested in a lkot of what you have, please send pricing on;
All guitar hero, and rock band games,Uncharted 2,watchmen,Fallout 3,Infamous, and Lost Planet 2

Interested in Uncharted, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and Enslaved for PS3, prices?

Won't get paid till Wednesday but I'm shopping around till then.

[quote name='cheeky']Hey I'm interested in those Guitar Hero games on offer if they are still available...[/QUOTE]

They are, which ones were you interested in? Feel free to make me an offer!

bread's done
Back