Updated 3/24! 32 XBOX 360 games added! PS3 360 Wii DLC CE SWAG!

[quote name='randomdud']:rawr you make me want to pm you the second your TL is updated lol. I might write an auto script to do that. XD[/QUOTE]

Even then I'd beat you. I had dibs on most of that stuff first :p

[quote name='kataztrophik']Seriously? a $10 GS code is not even close to Prototype. I'll trade you Guitar Hero Aerosmith for that code :lol:[/QUOTE]

I actually feel this isn't to bad an offer. You can trade it on for 7 bucks at Amazon, but $10 off any game at gamestop seems like a better deal to me

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I actually feel this isn't to bad an offer. You can trade it on for 7 bucks at Amazon, but $10 off any game at gamestop seems like a better deal to me[/QUOTE]

LOL I have 2 things to say about that:

1. I have Prototype locked in at Amazon for $11.25. You believe true market value is actually the $7 that they're offering now? If so, can I buy all of your games for pennies on the dollar?
2. A $10 off GS code is not truly worth $10 as GS prices are normally inflated and you can't stack those codes with anything, usually making the actual savings from using that code like $4 or $5.

This is why I didn't even consider your offer. I'm looking to give people decent deals on stuff, not give away games for free. That being said, I already sold Prototype for $13, which is a fairly reasonable amount considering my copy is in like new condition and the game retails for $30.

[quote name='MrRosales']Even then I'd beat you. I had dibs on most of that stuff first :p[/QUOTE]

Dibs matters not when I offer more than you! LOL

As for the gamestop 10$ off coupon, it probably expired anyway, so you should check that shit out.

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL I can't believe you guys are arguing about who was first. It's okay, woosah...:)[/QUOTE]

:S :lol: I enjoy a good fake argument once in a while. :booty:

[quote name='randomdud']:S :lol: I enjoy a good fake argument once in a while. :booty:[/QUOTE]

As long as you're fighting over my trade list, fine by me :lol:

Okay guys, 3 more full days before I start shipping stuff out to Amazon. After that, a few more days before I start shipping stuff out to Best Buy!

2/14 - Amazon cut off date
2/19 - Best Buy cut off date

[quote name='kataztrophik']As long as you're fighting over my trade list, fine by me :lol:

Okay guys, 3 more full days before I start shipping stuff out to Amazon. After that, a few more days before I start shipping stuff out to Best Buy!

2/14 - Amazon cut off date
2/19 - Best Buy cut off date[/QUOTE]

What are you shipping to Best Buy?

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL I can't believe you guys are arguing about who was first. It's okay, woosah...:)[/QUOTE]

Yea right you love being at the top due to the bumpage were causing.

Also randomdud is making me wanna outbid him on a random lowball :p

[quote name='randomdud']What are you shipping to Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

Dante's Inferno
Final Fantasy XIII
Killzone 2
Kung Fu Rider
MAG
Rock Band
Super Street Fighter IV
Warhawk

[quote name='MrRosales']Yea right you love being at the top due to the bumpage were causing.

Also randomdud is making me wanna outbid him on a random lowball :p[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you're talking about O:) *innocent* :)

Ugh you know what I'm gonna stop with the impulse buying it's getting out of hand..I gotta live up to being the one in the family that knows how to handle his money :p

[quote name='MrRosales']Ugh you know what I'm gonna stop with the impulse buying it's getting out of hand..I gotta live up to being the one in the family that knows how to handle his money :p[/QUOTE]

No worries, you've bought plenty from me already. :) I know all about impulse buying...that's why my trade list is so big. Gotta clear out some room in my house...and get some funds back in the bank account.

[quote name='MrRosales']Yea right you love being at the top due to the bumpage were causing.

Also randomdud is making me wanna outbid him on a random lowball :p[/QUOTE]

Bring it, son! LOL Nah, I rarely decide to rebid on items- I make my max bid up and I stick to it usually unless I think it's worth much more than my current bid. BTW, how's the pokemon blue I fought you for?

@kataztrophik
As for the stuff you're shipping out to Best Buy, I'm interested in MAG and Killzone 2. Send me a price check PM (Also, got my money in, so I can pay you for Prototype/potentially these games!)

[quote name='randomdud']Bring it, son! LOL Nah, I rarely decide to rebid on items- I make my max bid up and I stick to it usually unless I think it's worth much more than my current bid. BTW, how's the pokemon blue I fought you for?[/QUOTE]

Haven't played it fully yet. I did check it out and it had some beastly lvl 100's already on there. y u regret not getting it? :p

[quote name='MrRosales']Haven't played it fully yet. I did check it out and it had some beastly lvl 100's already on there. y u regret not getting it? :p[/QUOTE]

XD I already have a Pokemon blue (was just buying one to add to my collection) and red, gold, yellow, and a bunch of others coming my way soon, so nope. :D

Besides, everyone knows Silver is where it's at!

Price Check:
Xbox Live 12 Month Subscription Card
Mario Hanafuda Cards (new in box; Club Nintendo Prize)
Mario Statue in Gold Coin Box (new in box; Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Prize)
Sonic Colors Hat (pre-order bonus from GS)

[quote name='MrRosales']Hey bud you didn't tell me the Wii had Super Mario RPG, Ogre Battle, and 400 Wii points! :0[/QUOTE]

Yeah I forgot about that until I was packaging it up for you, so I figured I'd let you find it as a surprise LOL

[quote name='MrRosales']Oh btw you're not sending ALL your games to amazon are you?[/QUOTE]

No, the first shipment I'm sending Monday morning will include like 12 games or so.

Almost all my prices (for games at least) are based roughly on what I have them locked in at at various trade in venues (Amazon, Best Buy, etc.) Let me know what you're interested in and I'll get a quote out to you!

[quote name='MrRosales']You used to have the list of them..what happened to it? D:[/QUOTE]

I think people only looked at those games and completely missed the rest of my trade list, cuz an entire day went by and the only offers I were getting were for those like 12 games. So I took the list down cuz I rather people look at everything altogether. LOL If you want the list, I can send it to you, but I probably won't be posting it in the OP =p

[quote name='randomdud']Free bump- save this man's soul from trade in prices while you still can![/QUOTE]

LOL I don't know if it's THAT serious...but who wants to take that kind of chance with a man's soul?

How much do you want for these...

:360: Fable III Limited Edition (sealed)
:360: Lego Rock Band (factory sealed)

I'm mostly only interested in Fable III, very low interest in Lego Rock Band.

bread's done
Back