Updated:$300 3D 24" TV bundle now "outdated"

You can split-screen most games on a 3D TV; set 3D on Top-Bottom, get two cheap 3D movie glasses, put two left in a frame and two right in the other, it should work.

I'm headed to BBY tomororw morning to grab the TV + Glasses promo for $35 off the glasses.

Gonna pay completely in gift card credit, then gonna return the TV when my Amazon one comes in. Will be left w/ a second pair of glasses for $35... which whatever. I may or may not keep.

Gonna try the 12% accessory coupon thing too, cause technically they're both accessories rofl. Will report back!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']My Best Buy got 32 of these in... and 4 pairs of glasses.

No way in hell they're selling them all. I mean, who wants these things?[/QUOTE]showoffs the people who just HAVE TO have everything 1st no matter what the cost.

Sony did it again - this seems like a great choice for a teenager/college student.

Is it just me or is anyone else waiting for the day you can have 3D without the glasses? Having to wear special glasses just kills it for me.

I walked in there with the wrong coupon SKU... no 10% off for me, not that it really matters since it's getting returned but :(

Setting it up now!

@camoor: It's called the 3DS, and it sucks :p

EDIT: Amazon is temporarily OoS of the TV... Nice. My pre-order didn't even ship yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally not worth it. I bought a 47 inch 3d tv off amazon with 2 pairs of glasses for 920 two months ago.. smart tv with all internet apps, and 480mz. I love 3d gaming, its amazing to see Batman and Uncharted 3. I fully recommend investing a few hundred more and getting a real screen though, not just a small monitor.

Yeah I did. Returning it back to BBY tonight or tomorrow morning.

At the price I paid for it I won't complain, but spending $500 on it is kinda steep.

Grats on shipping, mine's still "shipping soon".

IDK what's effed up about my setup but nVidia 3D Vision doesn't like this monitor and I get some driver error. I was gonna use this as my primary PC monitor but it's not as good as my FHD2400 which is... 4 years old.

Not yet. my status says, "shipment left the seller facility and is in transit." they're on their way to my doorstep. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Rofl!!!

ummm....what? I pre-ordered on august 15 with two-day shipping. Now amazon asks me to approve of the new delivery date. December 19?! Come on now...

Just got an email from Amazon. The shipping date has been set to December 19th, which is ridiculous.

I'm hoping that the date they gave me was an estimation and that it'll actually be in any day now, but hope only goes so far.

I bought this tv on sunday @ gamestop. Been waiting since i heard about it, i saved what i could for it..I AM in love w this tv. It's super sharp 3d 10x better than my friends 3dtv which is 40 inch i think.

It's like im looking into a little world thru my tv...This is high quality 3d for the price. Also i have had no headaches while using it long hrs , like i watched drive angry 3d whole movie and played games after(Unchated3) and i was fine. I say this cause since i was young i got bad migraines.

I lovethis tv..the glasses do hurt my ears so i wear my beanie and put on glasses, for ultra comfort. The psn also has free 3d videos to download (my favorite is the moon man music video)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']yeah i don't want to be like anakin skywalker sitting on the sofa. lol[/QUOTE]

I was skywalker last night and had no problems with comfort.. man im cool. the sony wireless headphones actually made the glasses not hurt my big elf ears.. The truth is out there but im lazy.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']nice review mate!

does it have wall mount?[/QUOTE]

Its super thin ,very sleek and awesome but no wall mount good sir.

[quote name='BWeed560']Its super thin ,very sleek and awesome but no wall mount good sir.[/QUOTE]
and is it portable like a tablet or a psp? :lol:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']and is it portable like a tablet or a psp? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Portable, I wish.. It hasa veryshort power cord. It is designed to look like a psp.

Portable tv would be a virtual 3d headset. So i can watch hockey and my lady could watch one life to live lol.

It is super heavy too, but I guess it has to be.

My main issue with it being a PC monitor/tv is that its tilt adjustment is pretty shitty, and there's no way you can adjust the height. I had my monitor way higher on my desk b/c that's just how I game and having this display sit like 2 inches off the table is uncomfortable.

[quote name='BWeed560']Portable, I wish.. It hasa veryshort power cord. It is designed to look like a psp.

Portable tv would be a virtual 3d headset. So i can watch hockey and my lady could watch one life to live lol.[/QUOTE]
in SimulView mode? :lol:

imagine, watching pron on ur side and ur lady could watch one life to live on the other side. that would be awesome!

She is here!

Love'em! I just set this up to play Tangled 3D. 3D screen look 3x sharper than regular 3D TV.

Now I have to wait for that Resistance 3 game or voucher or whatever.

bread's done
Back