Updated 6/2 :GameFly Used Next Gen (xbox one/PS4) Sale: Thief $19.99 / Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $24.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Can someone tell me if I should get knack?
Looking for something for me plus my 4 year old to play. He loves all kinds of games as long as they are not frustrating. Thinking he would love the main character. Just curious if it's a frustrating game in coop. Thanks
It's great for coop cuz one person can die and just respawn as long as the other doesn't die. So it works we'll if one person isn't good at video games.

Good deals on these.  Have a PS4 but been holding off on XB1.  I'd like to play DR3 and Ryse but seems foolish to buy them before I have the console just because of a sale.  Think those two will go lower soon?  Might get the console this summer.

Good deals on these. Have a PS4 but been holding off on XB1. I'd like to play DR3 and Ryse but seems foolish to buy them before I have the console just because of a sale. Think those two will go lower soon? Might get the console this summer.
They are launch games. Of course they will get cheaper. Give it 'til next year and you'll be able to find them for $7 in the Gamestop bargain bin

They are launch games. Of course they will get cheaper. Give it 'til next year and you'll be able to find them for $7 in the Gamestop bargain bin
while that may be the case with Ryse (it seems to be the XB1's "Perfect Dark Zero") I dont think DR3 will drop that fast. Not a bad price for it if you plan to play it in the next few months.

Well that kind of answers my question. Still looking for more quality PS4 games to play but I should get AC:BF in the mail today, can't wait to dive into that. 

bread's done
Back